Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 24-12-2012, 02:20 AM
Toolite

What are the steps?

What are the steps for apportation? Can you do it by yourself or do you need the energy of others too?
GTG
Old 24-12-2012, 02:50 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
What are the steps for apportation? Can you do it by yourself or do you need the energy of others too?
GTG

You're kiddin' ain't you?
Old 24-12-2012, 06:45 AM
Toolite

Lol. No Im dead serious. Hi Mac. I knew you would guest appearence. I would like an answer vs circles. Maybe Deepsea will answer this.
GTG
Old 24-12-2012, 08:35 PM
mac

Quote:
GTG

If you're genuinely serious, then.... no you can't do it either by yourself or with the energy of others. It's not Star Wars stuff.

Apportation, and asportation, are the fields of discarnates.
Old 25-12-2012, 01:39 AM
Glen

You don't apport - spirit only - humans need not apply,
Old 25-12-2012, 02:01 AM
Toolite

I understand that im not bringing the object..lol. Forth. Its what to ask Spirit.
Energy is important but I will not even bother.
GTG
Old 25-12-2012, 03:54 AM
mac

Quote:
I understand that im not bringing the object..lol. Forth. Its what to ask Spirit.
Energy is important but I will not even bother.
GTG

Of course energy is important but it's not energy that incarnates can harness.

The nature of apports is often that they are small tokens, gifts, from friends 'inspirit' to friends incarnate. And it's not polite to ask for gifts either from friends here or friends over-there.....

To learn more about the mechanism of apportation etc it would be useful to understand more about transdimensional communication generally.
Old 25-12-2012, 08:58 AM
Toolite

I will be practising. Thank you for your feedback.
GTG
Old 25-12-2012, 01:37 PM
mac

always my pleasure
Old 25-12-2012, 02:06 PM
Absolutetrip

The power of our own mind and the true human potential is not understood and the possibilities of what is actually possible has not been realized by anyone in a long time.
Apports I believe from my own experience comes from my physicality aided by spirit. As a physical medium apports occur around me often in the form of seashells, feathers, and flowers. I say they are from my physicality because once in a circle everyone in the circle had a flower appear at their feet whole I was in trance. Well afterwards I felt as if I was sick for 2 weeks it took alot out of me. Spirit will use what ever matter and energy they can and a physical medium has the gift to loosen our molecules from our bodies so spirit can make objects and such from the matter.
I am told physical mediums are more rare these days verses 100 years ago and it is much harder on the mediums now a days because we bath regularly. Years ago baths were optional and all the dust, dirt, dead skin that was not cleaned off a medium could be used by spirit and the medium to create ectoplasm and apports much more easily.

Once I was directed by my guides to field theory in quantum physics I came to the realization that matter does not matter. It is the divine field that makes matter, matter, a divine frequency holds everything together, "The Word" and we have the power to manipulate it into what ever we want. This Divine field can be adjusted and manipulated by pure intentional thought that which comes from a trance state. Once I was told to research this it became more clear as to some of us are tapping a bit of our true potential.
Jesus said gods kingdom is within us look into our selves and all is possible.