Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-01-2011, 12:11 AM
Master
I've been wearing my moldavite bracelet . I love it x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 29-01-2011, 12:19 AM
Rainel

I wear an small amethyst round my neck,my rings and bracelets are amethysts and diamonds,amethysts my birthstone and favourite colour
Old 29-01-2011, 04:02 AM
Clover

I wear a half domed moonstone around my neck.

I virtually always have moonstone on me somewhere. Love it.
Old 29-01-2011, 04:11 AM
Master
Right now I have on a clear quartz crystal, with purple specks of hematite that is bright red in the sun, with amethyst ghost in it. Dan bought it for me as a birthday gift the first few years we were together.
Spiritlite.
Old 29-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Guide
All of your jewelley sounds so beautiful. I am glad to have started this thread. And I hope your stones help you with your spiritual development, protect you, guide you, or just plain adorn your natural beauty.

Since I first posted my jewellery, I have made only one more purchase. A big "feather" shaped rose quartz which is hanging between my breasts, right on my heart chakra. I LOVE it. I don't wear it to work or around most people, only when I go to visit a spiritual friend or in the evenings when I'm alone in my room meditating. It opens my heart chakra and influences it benevolently.
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)
Old 03-02-2011, 06:11 AM
deep

I'm enjoying this thread and thought I'd give it a bump
I wear alot of stones in my jewelry and sometimes will actually get a stone in my mind and not be able to get it out of my head until I obtain/wear it. I wear alot of lapis aand have one ring in particular that I love. I also wear and love turquois, citrine, love rose quartz, moonstone and labrodorite. I've lately become really drawn to rough stones that are natural and ordered some aragonite in rough form to make a necklace or bracelet and I'm really excited.
I would love to hear more about what others enjoy wearing.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:31 AM
Experiencer
I love stone jewelry!!!!

I have two turquoise rings that I wear everyday.

http://s1133.photobucket.com/albums/...TheFourthWall/

I feel incomplete without the the rounder one. I sleep, shower, work, swim, everything with these babies. I find myself getting awfully attached to stone jewelry.

Does anyone else get that way?

Other than those I have a lapis lazuli ring, coral, and chrysicolia.

For pendants I have a lovely piece of rose quartz that has been bound in copper that feels wonderful on, wrapped pieces of amethyst and chrysicolia, and a turquoise pendant.

I used to have a turquoise bracelet but I lost a stone... :(

Love and light,
-Trains

Last edited by TrainsAndSewingMachines : 03-02-2011 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Hmmmph, can't get this picture to work
Old 03-02-2011, 06:32 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
I've been wearing my moldavite bracelet . I love it x

Thats beautiful Topaz!

-TrainsAndSewingMachines
Old 03-02-2011, 07:28 AM
Clover

Trains, I have had a moonstone obsession for years. The sense of comfort I get from it is wild to me, especially since I was always a bit of a skeptic about such things. Blue Lace Agate is another one that seems to have an uncanny ability to calm me.

So, yes. I get very, very attached. I almost never am without moonstone on my person somewhere, and hate to travel away from my home without it.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:48 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Bright yellow Baltic Amber Chip Bead necklace. Looks pretty much just like this: