Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 26-01-2014, 12:24 AM
Master
Hi Dee,

At the moment my intuition is suggesting the Purple Ray of colour around me, so that's what I grab.(I had purpurite yesterday)...
For what it is doing for me, it will be to do with my spiritual side enhancing :))
Old 26-01-2014, 02:24 AM
Neville

I often find myself re aligning myself to Petoskey Stone as it is Life preserved.
Old 26-01-2014, 03:09 AM
Experiencer

Thanks for your responses Skybird and Neville. I don't have either one of those stones. I'll have to look into them.
Old 26-01-2014, 03:11 AM
iZ2

Hi Dee,
The stones I wear or carry most are Labradorite, Tiger Iron, Rainforest Jasper & Bloodstone. The Tiger Iron I carry almost all the time.
Old 26-01-2014, 03:23 AM
Experiencer

Both stones are beautiful in different ways.

Purpurite looks a lot like sugilite. Such a vivid color.

Petoskey stone is fascinating. Never seen anything quite like it. I like how regular the pattern looks. Not what I'd expect.
Old 26-01-2014, 03:25 AM
Experiencer

iZ2, what do you think each of the stones do for you? I have some gorgeous labradorite but don't handle it much because I'm not sure what it does. Same with rainforest jasper. I love bloodstone and use it quite a bit for detoxing, cleansing, that sort of thing. Why do you carry Tiger iron?
Old 26-01-2014, 03:29 AM
SeekerOfSpirit

There are so many I use. I love crystals. Right now I'm currently using moldavite, herkimer diamond, real citrine, amethyst, gemmy kyanite, quartz and labradorite. I have more, but these are the ones I'm using right now.
Old 26-01-2014, 03:37 AM
Experiencer

Seeker of spirit, I love stones, too. Why are you using the ones you're using right now? What do they do? Do you choose the stones you're going to use at the moment by intuition or "craving" as it were? Is there an intellectual component? Moldavite scares me. I have a piece that's genuine. It made my hand tingle. I've put it in the other room for now.
Old 26-01-2014, 03:38 AM
iZ2

Tiger Iron is one I use for protection and grounding. Rainforest Jasper is my connection to Gaia and nature. Labradorite is my magic stone.
Old 26-01-2014, 03:48 AM
Experiencer

Thanks for clarifying/ elaborating iZ2.