Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-10-2018, 04:11 PM
Guide

Nice jewelry StrandedSnowMonkey! I especially like that Chrome Diopside ring.
I'm wearing my 'new' Black Amber pendant. It's interesting, in daylight it's almost complete black. With backlighting clear light yellow swirls of Amber can be seen.

Old 27-10-2018, 06:23 PM
Master
Oh! I've not heard of black amber. That's nice :)

Me too. It was a bit larger than I was expecting so it's all good.
Old 28-10-2018, 04:42 PM
Guide

Basically Black Amber isn't really black. It is Amber with a lot of fossilised tree parts in them. However because when the light hits it directly it appears black. Some argue that Jet is more or less the same thing but in this pendant the clear Amber parts can be seen so it shouldn't be called Jet.

All in all both Black Amber and Jet are apparently very protective.
Old 11-11-2018, 04:57 AM
Master
Black obsidian

A few agate, amethyst, peach jade and green turquoise beads
Old 11-11-2018, 06:30 PM
Master
- 2 rough pieces of morganite from Brazil. One is pure pink, the other also pure pink but with a bit of golden yellow/orange on one side. I took 'em both as they don't have the same energy working and I couldn't part with either :p

- a chunk of pineapple calcite. I was looking at it last time I was in the shop, then it didn't appeal to me so much, now it did. And I must say that I love it!!

- Cradle of Life (humankind) tumble

- a beautiful piece of flower agate, larger tumble/palmstone

Had planned on getting ancestralite as well, but put it back. Didn't feel like the right stone for me at this point in time.

Last edited by FairyCrystal : 11-11-2018 at 07:31 PM.
Old 27-11-2018, 03:45 AM
Experiencer
A 13.5 LBS black Andradite garnet. It has some white clear crystals included which I believe is probably quartz, I will have to get some clarification on it. I kind of surprised myself, garnet was not on my list, I was thinking something botryoidal but I saw this and couldn't resist. It's got a high luster and one of the finer specimens I've seen. Everybody thinks red or perhaps green Demantoid when they think garnet, but I think the black is way cool, will make a good companion to my 15 LBS black quartz. Was a little more than I wanted to spend, but oh well....can't put a price tag on love About $ 500 if you are wondering.

Old 10-12-2018, 04:39 PM
Experiencer
Beautiful pendant Sylmar

I recently bought some carnelian pieces, I love their orangy happiness
Old 10-12-2018, 05:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarine
Beautiful pendant Sylmar

I recently bought some carnelian pieces, I love their orangy happiness
Oh yes! I love carnelian as well!
One of them is part of the "Keeper for life" crystals, hihi. Not that any of the others I got are going anywhere. But there's this core group that will NEVER ever go anywhere else, hihi.
Old 14-12-2018, 04:25 PM
Seeker

I've got Ametrine on me today.
Weird story but I was buying new crystals yesterday and when I got home I noticed one in the bag that I hadn't meant to buy. I have no clue how it got there, maybe the lovely lady in the shop thought I needed it? I didn't even recognise it as Ametrine as it's very pale, almost quartz but with a definite purple hue. It's all such a mystery but I feel very drawn to it so it's keeping me company today as I work from home.
Old 20-12-2018, 07:47 AM
Deactivated Account

My daughter got my a rough rose quartz stone from a Technology museum her classes attended. This stone will be extra special to me

(and So nice when the kids give back, about time!!! lol)