Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 29-06-2013, 06:05 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Just knock the fence down and you will be right lol.

Why didnt i think of that. Thats great! Lol
Old 29-06-2013, 06:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
Why didnt i think of that. Thats great! Lol
Or you could drive your truck though it lol.
Old 29-06-2013, 06:58 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Or you could drive your truck though it lol.

Yeah, but i can only do that once though unfortunately. Lol.
Old 29-06-2013, 02:02 PM
Master
Perhaps as long as have desire " to reach" or emotion or target or goal ..........there is still long way into freedom of self .
Thks
CSEe
Old 29-06-2013, 04:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
Perhaps as long as have desire " to reach" or emotion or target or goal ..........there is still long way into freedom of self .
Thks
CSEe

Im happy enough and hope to always have plenty of sex. To go so far as being desireless isnt on my agenda. But my feeling is if its possible its something that would happen simply because life expired. I feel we travel in a circle. There are many theorys on the subject. I tend to lean towards inner intoxication over physical action. But the two mergeing is a possibility. All anyone i feel has to go on to come up with theorys is from there personal experience. Or something somebody said. I feel some inner intoxication. So this is my basis on coming up with an idea on the subject. And for me its taken me out of a lot of life. Simply because im content and already feel good. Thus the motive is less.
Old 29-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Now im contemplating about how it can be more enjoyable as pshycoslice was saying. I dont know? One things for sure in my opinion. I will always have sex! And dont feel its some kind of lower thing. To me thats hogwash. But thats just my opinion as im certainly in no enlightened or awakened state
Old 29-06-2013, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Now im contemplating about how it can be more enjoyable as pshycoslice was saying. I dont know? One things for sure in my opinion. I will always have sex! And dont feel its some kind of lower thing. To me thats hogwash. But thats just my opinion as im certainly in no enlightened or awakened state
Sex is of the lower state compared to our true inner Being, which is beyond the body, but yes there is the body, and the body is here to experience its pleasures, its only when we are addicted to our pleasures that we lose the balance of living in harmony.
Old 29-06-2013, 10:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Sex is of the lower state compared to our true inner Being, which is beyond the body, but yes there is the body, and the body is here to experience its pleasures, its only when we are addicted to our pleasures that we lose the balance of living in harmony.

Lower? Says who? Thats like saying having fun in a natural way is bad. Sure theres lots of physical actions that are fun but how is one lower or higher. Unless i was intentionally hurting some one. So far sex has been fun for my partner and myself. No complaints so far. So im not getting this idea. It just sounds like a popular opinion stemming from culture that looks down upon sex. Probably from religious idealigies as well. It just doesnt make any sense to me. I dont get it.
Old 29-06-2013, 11:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Lower? Says who? Thats like saying having fun in a natural way is bad. Sure theres lots of physical actions that are fun but how is one lower or higher. Unless i was intentionally hurting some one. So far sex has been fun for my partner and myself. No complaints so far. So im not getting this idea. It just sounds like a popular opinion stemming from culture that looks down upon sex. Probably from religious idealigies as well. It just doesnt make any sense to me. I dont get it.
Lower and higher are only words, all they do is point to what is true and what is false, that is your true SELF and your false self, but they are only separate as long as you believe yourself to be separate, its like the moon that reflects on the water of the lake, the moon in the reflection isn't the moon. The self that you believe yourself to be, that is the mind body organism, isn't truly you. So this is what is meant by lower and higher, in truth there is no lower and higher, there is just what IS, that is Oneness.
Old 29-06-2013, 11:37 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Repression of any kind is destructive to the body, to the mind, to the soul. Energies have to be transformed, not repressed. Energies are your potential wealth, raw; you have to polish them, then they can become great diamonds. These same energies, sexual energies, can become your spiritual liberation. Repressed you will be in a bondage.

Real awareness always leads you beyond sex, and celibacy happens on its own accord. Because to be in sex you have either to be identified with the male or identified with the female. A real celibate is one who has gone beyond, who is neither.

Repression can never bring freedom. Repression makes you a slave. Repress anything, and that will become your master. Osho

This is exactly how I feel about it too.