Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 15-09-2012, 08:26 AM
Ascender
Message from a wandering spirit-message of Hope

Two days ago I met a spirit.He's called Syris. He hasn't passed to the other side since the 18th century,Because he have a message of Hope to share.he has taken as his duty to go to thoses who need it and share just a little hope.He was killed because he was sharing this message and some knowledge when he was alive but people haven't like it,so authority killed him.
I post this message for him,as a service I would do to a friend :)
I channelled this in the chat room so if you wanna see the original its still there,here I've make all the message come together and taken out what I says to him and all the part about his name and all.I post just the message.Some of the part of the message I got came naturally in french,but I've translate it in english here.But some question of Whitewarrior who was with me are worth sharing,so I'll put some question within the text also.\

Syris:''I wander sans repos -Without rest to share it''
-"how many more must it be shared with?"
Syris:''as many as I have the strenght to.
I just need to share hope.Light will come,never let it down/give up.''
-"and how much further will your strength bring you?"
Syris:: I have been persecuted and killed to have shared Hope,insight and light.I've been kileed to share it,but even the death isnt the end.but this time is finish dear warriors of the light.The time will come soon.Never give up anything.I'm sharing even more dead.Nothing can stop us.nothing will never stop us totally.: we are stronger than that.Light will shine.Light of hope,light of unity,light will succeed.: Light is here.The time has come.never give up.Darkness is strong but we are stronger.soon will be the time. I have decided to continue what I did in my last life even dead,because then no-one can stop me from sharing.light will shine from us all.Unity,peace,clarity.''

here it is,just to honor his courage to pursue his goal since hundreds of years without rest :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 15-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Experiencer
Beautiful :)
Interesting he mentioned warriors of light.
During a weird I don't even know what kind of channelled discussion - it was completly fluid and off the ball - here is what was said.

'Soldiers of light is what we be.
We musnt ignore cast shadows beneath moonlight's sonder, for we are they and they us.

Soldiers, so be it. The power and the force unto thee, diverge through thee unto I. So I deserve to see it. So I will it. So it be, and forevermore.'

I send my thanks to this Spirit :)
May his soul rest in peace now!
And well done you sister <3
Old 15-09-2012, 11:53 AM
Master

I often look at the History of the Reading Room, since I found out you'all and White Warrior are helping people connect to their spirit guides, and I find it fascinating what comes through. You are all doing such a wonderful thing, helping people to connect. This entity has a very poetic turn of phrase. Very interesting stuff. I love the "warriors of light".

There is an entity Sanaya Roman channels, Orin, who is a light being, and she has a website, OrinDaBen.com, and there are many free downloads of guided meditations from Orin about solar light, and the feelings are amazing when I listen to them and I feel that has opened me up even more in my spiritual journey and know I send solar light out to the world every morning and it feels good.

I just wanted to comment that what you are all doing I think is such kindness, to help people connect and to take time out of your days to do this work. You are all wonderful beings of light in my book.
Old 15-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Master

Syris was a fascinating case. I have never before met a spirit with its own riding animal. I didn't have the heart to ask if it was a construct or the soul of an actual animal he had owned while alive. It was alive enough to desire and drink water.
Old 15-09-2012, 12:24 PM
Master

WW: Can I ask, what is a "riding animal"? I think I know what a construct is, but mabe not in this sense either, so could you elaborate a bit? I love to learn about this stuff.
Old 15-09-2012, 12:29 PM
Master

Syris arrived while sitting on a donkey.
Old 15-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Master

HA! That's funny. I took it spiritualistically, and it is literal. Thanks for clearing that up.