Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-12-2018, 04:17 PM
Knower

My 1st past life healing experience

I began to meditate in my early 40's to cope with a difficult job situation. I kept hearing 'balance & harmony' in my head while meditating. One day traveling out of town on business i walked into a book store in s trip mall and went into the religion section. On the shelf was the Taoist "Book of Balance and Harmony" translated by Thomas Cleary.

During another meditation I had a visual, in color, of a man standing over me. I was about waist high on him and he had a peacock headdress and arm bands on. I was prone, but felt I was spread eagle and was being held down by others. I did not know what to make of this.

On a Sunday after this I was sitting at our dining room table with my wife, who is a medium, and I started to ask about this visual from my meditation. As soon as I did there was this inrush of feeling and it felt like terror. It literally took my breath away. I uttered a sound like I was gasping for air. My wife looked at me concerned and asked what's wrong?

I didn't know only that I was afraid and felt terrified. The realization dawned on me. As soon as I began to ask the question, I told the universe I was willing to know the truth and it responded. What happened was that I was being sacrificed in this past life. The energy of the feelings I felt during this experience were out in the cosmos waiting for me to accept them. As soon as I was willing they came back to me in that inrush of terror.

The universe brought me these feelings so I could face them and remove them and heal from the experience. This was my first experience with healing past life trauma.

I have learned to be more conscious of experiences and open minded to my feelings and I work to place them in a context outside of normal day to day earth walk. I later learned my cousin from this lifetime was the one with the headdress sacrificing me and my wife was there.

See my site thethreeandtheone.com

Thanks.

Brian
Old 01-01-2019, 10:47 PM
Master

I just happened upon your post Brian.

I was also sacrificed in a prior lifetime. I was of the Polynesian race and I was to be sacrificed to appease the god(s) of our people. In the brief glimpse of this past lifetime, it was nighttime and there were torches all around. Several people were beating on drums. I was willing to be sacrificed because I believed it would help my people but I was afraid, none-the-less.

There was nothing for me to heal, having been shown this past life, but it did give me an understanding of why I cannot stand to hear the beat of drums in this lifetime.