Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-10-2018, 11:21 PM
Knower
Too much Light sometimes

You ever get too much Light sometimes?

It's supposed to be a balance of Love and Light I hear, according to the Law of One.

But at times I'll feel like a balloon, and disoriented.

It's then that I need to ground.

Do we automatically float to where we need to be at in terms of Light intensity?

Sometimes I have pushed in the past for like Initiation, and the Light really oversaturated my chakras.
Old 19-10-2018, 11:28 PM
Kioma

Grounding is for the purpose of functioning in the physical.

Think about that.
Old 20-10-2018, 10:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
You ever get too much Light sometimes?

It's supposed to be a balance of Love and Light I hear, according to the Law of One.

Hi,

It is however you are the one that needs to do the balancing.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-10-2018, 11:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
You ever get too much Light sometimes? Do we automatically float to where we need to be at in terms of Light intensity?
Important to keep in mind that light is just light. "Too much" is a human concept and personal indicator.

Just as wind is just wind, and rain is just rain. The ability/inability of the individual to withstand the particular level of wind and rain, depends entirely on her/his choice of clothing and umbrella. So no, not automatic so much as learning to consciously choose.
Old 05-11-2018, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Important to keep in mind that light is just light. "Too much" is a human concept and personal indicator.

Just as wind is just wind, and rain is just rain. The ability/inability of the individual to withstand the particular level of wind and rain, depends entirely on her/his choice of clothing and umbrella. So no, not automatic so much as learning to consciously choose.
I feel a good balance is important, yes wind is wind, rain is rain. You can have to much of both.Yes that's a physical way to look at it. I am not sure if you're familiar Las Vegas, bright lights everywhere. Every single light bulb is intended to lure you in to make bad choices. That's why it's called sin City. Just because you see the light physical or spiritual doesn't always mean it's good. In this world of darkness you really should learn to make your own light just in case someone or something turns that light out.
Old 30-11-2018, 02:26 PM
Ascender
Its not really light its energy. You can have too much energy. That's when you get overcharged. When you have more energy than you can handle, more than you can stabilise.

Your full strength is how much energy you should have. That changes and increases over time as you get stronger but most people don't operate at full strength on a daily basis as we get drained or damaged so when you are taking in "light" or energy its bringing you back up to your full strength. If you go past your full strength that's when you get overcharged. Increasing your full strength to get stronger takes more than just having the energy. You need to be able to integrate it, to balance it, to work with it, to hold onto it. Otherwise the energy will dissipate and you drop back to less than your full strength. If you can maintain your energy levels at full strength then that full strength will gradually increase.
Old 30-11-2018, 06:17 PM
Deactivated Account

I used to believe this, that too much light would overwhelm us. In fact I learned it's the opposite, light does not hurt, and often the light we need comes in the form of being connected to the earth. Without that it is not light, it is just disembodied consciousness which can be a negative thing.