Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 06-10-2018, 11:27 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
well when you get rejected to death it drives you crazy, but at least you learn some stuff that others just aren't privy to. At least you tell yourself that but it is in the face of them rejecting you by saying you can't have that, either. So you start to wonder, what is the point?

Rejection is a facade generated in the phenomenal experience to keep up the belief of the personality...don't give it any power watch it like a hawk
Old 07-10-2018, 01:25 AM
Master

never mind...
Old 07-10-2018, 08:38 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
This is a "Non Duality" Forum. Whom are you addressing?

Take a look and let me know who you find
Old 07-10-2018, 08:44 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
never mind...

If we practice never mind you will see God everywhere
Old 07-10-2018, 09:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanine
Hi...great writing...I like the question about a seeming coincidence about the films title and content and your life, coincidences are part of the illusion which when the vale is lifted we can clearly see how everything looks linked to sharply give us the realisation of unity...so of course you are part of the film as I am from my personality which I view with a smile...lovely post..thank you

Thank you Chanine, I knew you'd appreciate that idea somehow and the writing, call it an intuition. Anyways there have been narratives in my life, and it often brought me into a dilemma. Sometimes I would chase the narrative, the synchronicity, like waiting for the next piece of the jig-saw but as time has gone by i'm not sure that is how it works. Sure i've had mind blowing synchronicities if we could call them that but sometimes it seemed as if they appeared so some part of you would try to grab them, box them and fit them into your God Plan ? Not even sure to this day ? This little time for expression here on you're thread has given me an inkling to perhaps go back and explore them again not in a grasping way as if they would yield up answers at a whim but explore them as one glances at old photographs perhaps. Thanks very much for the feedback and kindness.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 07-10-2018, 11:35 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Thank you Chanine, I knew you'd appreciate that idea somehow and the writing, call it an intuition. Anyways there have been narratives in my life, and it often brought me into a dilemma. Sometimes I would chase the narrative, the synchronicity, like waiting for the next piece of the jig-saw but as time has gone by i'm not sure that is how it works. Sure i've had mind blowing synchronicities if we could call them that but sometimes it seemed as if they appeared so some part of you would try to grab them, box them and fit them into your God Plan ? Not even sure to this day ? This little time for expression here on you're thread has given me an inkling to perhaps go back and explore them again not in a grasping way as if they would yield up answers at a whim but explore them as one glances at old photographs perhaps. Thanks very much for the feedback and kindness.

Gods plan....you are gods plan, it's fun to look at all the jigsaw pieces, treat this with amusement, remove any doubts and you will witness gods plan everywhere, behind the curtain the plan is perfect, witness the plan encompassthe plan and smile
Old 07-10-2018, 05:59 PM
Newbie ;)

I write spiritual poems to release my inner feelings and maybe one day make a book. Part of this poem is how I want to be. About feeling the total oneness in all things. I want it so bad. I am aware that separatness is an illusion so I do my spiritual practices and hope one day I will break the boundary. Here is one of my poems...

we each do
our own thing
but come together
in the end
and the beginning

we just don't know
we are connected

during this fleeting experience
Old 07-10-2018, 09:42 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyKisser
I write spiritual poems to release my inner feelings and maybe one day make a book. Part of this poem is how I want to be. About feeling the total oneness in all things. I want it so bad. I am aware that separatness is an illusion so I do my spiritual practices and hope one day I will break the boundary. Here is one of my poems...

we each do
our own thing
but come together
in the end
and the beginning

we just don't know
we are connected

during this fleeting experience

Your words are so true and poetic

Try to drop each spiritual practice and slowly drop everything else and have a look what remains, see if you can locate you the person....
Old 08-10-2018, 12:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Your words are so true and poetic

Try to drop each spiritual practice and slowly drop everything else and have a look what remains, see if you can locate you the person....

Thank you for the words of wisdom. After about 3 years of observing thoughts I realize I am not body or mind. But I still have some attachment to mind. It's been a kind of slow process for me. I do realize I am consciousness. I guess one of the things is placing all my identity on consciousness.

Last edited by SkyKisser : 08-10-2018 at 01:55 PM.
Old 08-10-2018, 02:18 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
.... Wherever you think you are during the day there is always
a door leading directly to the supreme in front of you..
That's what I call inspiration!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru