Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 12-06-2018, 10:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Tarot reading out of major arcana cards

Hi everyone

I asked a question: What is the story between a male and I, weather there is romantic connection or something else and what is there to investigate?
I got interesting spread, all the seven cards came out major arcana. I though I will ask more experienced people about their opinion.

Just for information, I knew him already many years ago, but heard some external stories about him and I had developed kind of negative opinion about him as a person. Until few month ago, I saw a bit different side of him and felt strong connection to him. Very strong heart to heart connection, but not so easy on mental level.

So, can you give me your interpretation of my spread.

1. Past - The Star
2. Present - The Fool
3. Future - Judgement
4. Advice or action - The World
5. External influences - The Moon
6. Hopes&Fears - Hanged Man
7. Outcome - Strength

I have use the deck - Tarot of Eden.

Thank you for you replies

Laura
Old 21-06-2018, 04:58 PM
Administrator
Hello

1. Past - The Star

Hope
Inspiration
Generosity
Serenity

2. Present - The Fool

Beginning
Spontaneity
Faith
Apparent Folly

3. Future - Judgement

Judgment
Rebirth
Inner Calling
Absolution

4. Advice or action - The World

Integration
Accomplishment
Involvement
Fulfillment

5. External influences - The Moon

Fear
Illusion
Imagination
Bewilderment

6. Hopes&Fears - Hanged Man

Letting Go
Reversal
Suspension
Sacrifice

7. Outcome - Strength

Strength
Patience
Compassion
Soft Control

Looking at it there seems to be that place of it is what it is as a relationship. It could be pushed to be more but that is a forced situation. Neither are ready for a relationship, being honest both need to find out whom one is as and individual and work to finding that connection that is not forced in the feeling of needing someone to complete whom one is.

Being that they are all main cards is bringing in a strong message to pay attention to what is there. I put the main "key words" up and when you read them one or two works should trigger that gut feeling and intuition.

If you want a bit deeper understanding I could pull a card that ties to each one you have pulled and see the message I get.

Noting that I would only have your permissions as I can not read another person. Too maybe that is in part why you got the cards you did maybe his energy is well guarded.

Lynn
Old 29-06-2018, 10:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your answer Lynn. It all makes so much sense. I didn't quite understand your last sentence 'Too maybe that is in part why you got the cards you did maybe his energy is well guarded.'... What does it mean his energy is well guarded?
And yes, you can of course pull me cards. I would be very interested. As this situation has moved on and changed. I have already learned so much about myself. But in a way the situation is still the same. Controversal in many ways and definitely strong opportunity for connecting with my inner light.

Laura