Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
And for the first time, I felt my heart chakra turning before to sleep yesterday. Amazing and surprising sensation !

whatever brings you to that experince i would focus on. exercise, pranayama, meditation, concentration. trance. few things that help me expand.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 26-09-2018, 12:30 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for the tips. I ll try to focus on that. :)

I just watched a YouTUbe video (astro Stuff) and I was like ...."why the Hell is she Talking sooooo fast ?!!!". Slow down please !!! I cant handle the flow.
But this was not the habit of the woman to speak so fast....was she stressed?!

Then I watched some dance videos as usual and then...I realized. OMG!
Its this again. The Awakening !!!
All the movements/gestures were accelerated +++ and looking much more' harmonious.
Its Botha fascinating and disturbing concrete sign of Awakening !
My perception of Time is changing and seem to go with the Flow. Energy flow.
I try to focus differently, concentrate etc. It doesnt change anything, the dynamic has changed :Smoother, faster.

i tried with dance videos I used to watch a few months ago and There is something definitely different. I dont see it as before but much much faster!!!

I was very tired these last 2 days and felt a lot of energy downloading. I guess each time There is a wave I have this peak of accelerating perception !
Old 26-09-2018, 05:48 PM
Experiencer
It happens again : I just left outside, the day is ending and I immediately felt my eyes/optic nerves twinkling !! Like they would literally jump out of their orbit.
I also feel a big pull toward Sun.

Also I ve been very tired these 2/3 last days related to what I said in my Event warning post: big waves of energy coming between 24-27th,

Does anyone else experience this also?
Also I have a lot of ear ringings.
Old 29-09-2018, 02:42 PM
Master
Actual signs of my awakening? Not awake! Cannot self judge. Yet perhaps, as objectively as am able...

Improved thought control, thought slowed down and can be rested almost anytime.

Shift in instinct, the default or reflex response in daily life in aspects such as truth, honesty, empathy, nonjudgmental approach, nondiscriminatory etc, in part at least with substantial reduction in fear & desire, though attachments still remain. Reduced mental baggage.

Acceptance, taking in shifting tides of the external as an experience, with no preference to opt for a different circumstance than what is. A more or less staid and tranquil mind (so I imagine!)

Quiet contemplation, anytime meditation, without seeking, just being.

Chakras (everyone’s favourite benchmark it seems!)... who knows? Everybody’s experience seems different which makes it appear that either that’s the way it is or perhaps they reflect partial awakening only. But yes, I feel it too, the radiant expansion within, to a lesser or higher degree, across the entire bandwidth. No lights, no sounds, no visions, no clairvoyance but yes...a small measure of divine love enablement.

Involuntary telepathic dialogue with my guide. Pertinent questions, if asked with patience and fervour are answered.

That’s about it.

I know people who have clairvoyant abilities, others who are in constant communication with evolved souls, absolutes...engaged in helping people selflessly... very few but they are out there... bears out with what Shivani Devi posted here earlier.

And yes, I do notice that many responses seem to convey a social disconnect. I wonder why this should be so. In my view, the meditational engagement should joyously expand, not sorrowfully contract our consciousness, across all Universe offered engagements. With zest and zeal! Feelings of not belonging, being out of place etc simply reinforce the importance of this life and this circumstance to transcend such consciousness narrowing thoughts.

As for enablements, they will all appear at the optimal time. Or maybe not. What’s the hurry?
Old 02-10-2018, 10:24 PM
Experiencer
Wooow...it happened again.

OK so I will try to describe you what I feel these Times cuz its really weeeeird.

So today I went outside at the end of the day again (6.30pm)...the Sun was shining lightly but still brighter than before right ...very white these last months instead of yellow before !!

So after a few minutes outside, I felt a great pressure on the top of the head. Almost like someone will press a watermelon in order to explode it lool.

I clearly/strongly felt my optic nerves twitching +++ its a bit umconfortable to experiment especially when There are people around lol.
The feeling was enhanced by a SUDDEN and STRONG feeling of drowsiness !!

Like the last 2 Times.

Its like an UNCONTROLLABLE need to sleep . All of sudden!
I could literally spread myself on the pavement and sleep. Lol

Also at this same moment my eyes are like almost rolling above when it happens. Its very difficult to control.
And at the same time I feel a strong feeling of COMPLETION and INNER PEACE. Like floating with all the elements around.

This is very special. Not a very physical sensation...more internal. It's NEW and POWERFUL.

It happens all the times I go outside these last times when it's sunny at the end of the day (doesn't matter). And it's becoming more and more frequent.

It feels like the Sun is carrying all this energy.
And that we re getting very very close to the event...

Seems that these symptoms are related to the opening of Crown chakra : "Headaches, nausea, dizziness, drowsiness and even migraines are symptomatic of an awakening of the crown chakra. "
Old 01-11-2018, 09:01 PM
Experiencer
Also starting to hear people' s subconscious...that can be REALLY triggering as you know true people thoughts/intentions without any social mask...even if I could already feel it, hearing it roughly can be really hurtful sometimes.

But this is the next step to handle as in 4th dimension nothing can be hidden between people. Your instaneous thoughts are immediately known from others (telepathic bond).

Thats why it requires to clean Ourselves first. Having purity of Intention.
Old 06-11-2018, 06:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
Some of my journey experiences are:

1) Sensing presences when they enter a room or come near by me.

2)Daily signs and synchronicities from the universe, angels, and enlightened beings.

3)When I lose grounding usually when I'm either very excited or upset I will affect electrical...blow light bulbs, street lamps, computers will crash around me, I can set off my car alarm just walking near it if I'm upset or the conditions are right, I can not wear watches because the batteries die within days, or I can wipe out the magnetic strips on credit cards if I hold them the wrong way or for too long.

4)I have the ability on occasions to see auras or rainbows of light around people, nature, and even some objects. Sort of like a teaser given to me for a full day then it goes away and returns weeks later.

5) Wild animals have seem to grown a trust in me when outdoors and will come right up to me. Wild turkey comes up for pets, I have had birds land on me. I believe they sense your vibration and all normal fears for them are lost when they approach because to them I pose no threat.

6)Intuition is much sharper and many times spot on in clairvoyance. I see things and situations as they are and not like before. This ability I find is a two edged sword in the fact that we are trapped in a world that is egocentric and agenda ridden. People who seemed harmless before awakening now most can come across to me as purely evil in their intent.

7)A feeling of not fitting in with what most feel are acceptible society norms, or what the public feels is the "best for you". It all now seems so frivilous to feel that we must be pushed along or swim upstream with all the salmon even if we don't wish to. I can no longer feel comfortable or accepting of being a "sheeple" in this world and cattle prodded with the rest of society. It is not ok to take away "free thinking". My favorite spiritual quote and mantra has become "They laugh at me because I'm different, but I laugh at them because their all the same."

8)The ability to start to see energies and movement, mostly at night it becomes clearer for me. I can tell when others are around but I just can't yet make out full definition of the movement as in who it is or facial features. I know many family who have crossed over visit us here but I'm still not able yet to deem who or which energy I'm seeing in the room.

9)Flashes of light or lightening bolts in colors under my lids when I sleep at night.

10)And most of all a very strong deep seated feeling that I'm not at home here on this planet. I have felt this way since i was little. Almost as if the "proverbial stork" had delivered me by mistake to the wrong planet. I don't mesh with the mentality and thinking of most in this 3rd dimension. I don't understand what motivates most people here to be like they are. Why hate, drama, and always trying to sqrew over the next guy? Just because they can and sometimes simply for no other reason. It does not resonate with me. I know I am hopelessly an old soul and I also know I must've signed up for this but I don't feel at home here at all. I am actually homesick for wherever home really is, but I know in my heart it is not here or this planet.
Can you describe better the lightning bolts?
Cause i see something similar and i couldn't find the right way to describe it.
It apears when i'm ready to sleep..It looks like lightning,but when i was asked,i gave the description''something like a tree branch,or a neuron made of light.''
Old 06-11-2018, 07:40 PM
Deactivated Account

The main one: Really just becoming aware of something 'more'... everything else is extraneous.
Old 09-11-2018, 05:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerena

I seriously wish I could. I'm not sure where this feeling is coming from and it's too vague to tell for sure what I'm thinking will happen. The only thing I can think of is maybe the opening of my chakras? The feeling is most intense when my chakras are being stimulated a lot.

The above quote is referring to "feeling something is about to happen". I'm so relieved someone brought this up. I've had maybe three significant awakening moments in my life. The most recent was about 8 weeks ago (the one prior was many years ago - maybe 8 years ago). This time, I cannot shake this incredible feeling that something is about to happen. I feel like I'm preparing for something, and I do not know what for. It's an intense feeling. Like I'm being driven to something. Like a salmon who needs to spawn. I cannot help myself but to honor the feeling and go or do what the feeling drives me to, and the feeling is overwhelming at times. Id' love to hear what others think this is about. My best guess is it's chakras opening as my heart chakra has been very open although it feels to be normalizing (I'm coming down from the high, lol). Experiencing some unexpected feeling of heartbreak now for no reason that comes and goes at odd times and I can think of zero reason for this, I have zero heartbreak in my life - what's this about? Help! lol. Ugh. Trying to enjoy it. Mostly mystified. Curious. Exploring.
Old 11-11-2018, 05:58 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Can you describe better the lightning bolts?
Cause i see something similar and i couldn't find the right way to describe it.
It apears when i'm ready to sleep..It looks like lightning,but when i was asked,i gave the description''something like a tree branch,or a neuron made of light.''

I will see flashes underneath my lids even though my eyes are closed. They will be very bright as though I was looking at a thunderstorm in the night sky. Just like a lightening bolt. At other times when I call in the white light to surround me I will notice underneath my lids almost a fog of golden light moving around...just like a fog (that is the only way to describe it. At times when I'm awake I will catch vibrating rainbows of light out of my peripheral vision. Just at times not always. It looks as though a rainbow is vibrating in individual strands sometimes I will see up to 4 of them side by side. But if I turn my head to look straight at them they disappear until I turn away again and I see them once again in my peripheral vision. But the ones at night time look exactly like lightening bolts underneath my lids. I don't know how else to describe it other than that way. It can be quite a light show for me.