Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-11-2017, 03:14 PM
Master
platform 19 cholti wite msi on trane

had a dream i wz watin fro a trane at platformm 19 i wz i got on trane i did wen i got on trane i saw choklt wite mise movin on it id di pepel frm pass wz getin on trane 2 thy wz pepel inew by site bt not 2 sprrk 2 thn i wok up agan

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-11-2017, 11:30 PM
Master

i wasn't sure about the chocolate white mice??? Did I even translate that correctly??? but it seems like you might be near the end of a journey (19 being a number of 'completion'), that it has been in your best interests to take although it may have been trying, and you can see that some of the people that you have seen around you are heading for the same place

Old 09-11-2017, 11:33 PM
Master
yep iv had few numbrs dreams ths wk i hav 99 17 19

i yes thng u vud cud be rht u cud be but dreams niunrs iv had 3 nmr numrs dreams 1s 1 wz bus yday steps dreams 2 day platformm dream all numnrs dreams

Old 10-11-2017, 01:04 AM
Master

yeah numbers can be fun. Any number you see has a meaning! but my fav is counting things though, it is just so satisfying in an OCD sort of way! Right now I get to count beeps in my car every day, it is upset with me for having too much stuff on the seat. I quickly learned there are 8 long ones followed by 50 short ones. It is a challenge sometimes because I listen to music while counting the beeps and the beats for the two things are off from each other so I don't always count right
Old 10-11-2017, 03:58 PM
Master
al numr dreams i hav ths wk 99 bus 17 stepss now pltfrm 19
all in 3 days all diftn 3 numrs i

Old 11-11-2017, 02:58 PM
Master
anere dream its nunr on 25