Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 18-03-2011, 09:10 PM
MurciƩlago

A fairy ring is a ring of mushrooms which are created by the presence of fairies. They are natural protective areas and usually have high concentrations of nature energies.
Old 18-03-2011, 11:10 PM
Ciqala

Well, i don't know much about fairies - at all, but i've heard things from accounts of my irish and celtic friends, this whole subject intrigues me! Mainly the part of them being actual living creatures. The folklore is very true for them, they believe there are an actual race of magical people, they even believe in little people and other things, the cool thing is theres been many sightings and documents. Apparently they are helpers of the earth, and many of them have human like characteristics because of being such on an earth level realm, OR being living beings, many fairies are known to be like tricksters, this is the part that i am highly interested in. Some of them have gotten a bad name for their trickster human like ways.
It's not as much as it is believed they are spirits, as much as they are believed to hide well, and have abilities we do not, such as being able to disappear, and magical powers that make them seem like spirits. Apparently, they are like a race that has evolved higher than us, or have stayed that way since ancient times, i don't know. But it's not as much as they are from the spiritual realms like some type of angel in spirit form, that they are like their own race and work for the earth and spiritual realms and have magnificent spiritual powers.
I may get spazzed at for this, but i totally believe it's possible that all the sightings of creatures around the world, documented things, could be that there are other creatures and races in this world that we don't know about, they hide from us and just have evolved into states of being much more high frequency than we are. May not understand how they got that way, but many people believe they are living.

For example the Big foot people. All the sightings of big foot beasts, yet they are actually believed to be a race of people that have evolved and are very sacred, and have spiritual powers, according to native americans. Big foot people used to live amongst the people, they are distant relatives, and many native americans still work with these magical beings. They aren't spirits, they are living, but they have evolved way faster than anyone, and can become invisible, shape shift, and are not a threat, but they are forced into hiding.
I know most people probably resonate more with fairies being some sort of energy or spirit, but i think it's also possible they could just be. Why not? Perhaps spirits which just take solid form?
Old 19-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Hi Pinkviolet

I like the way Sparrow summed up faeries to me in an email and I adopted his words for a signature:

"Faeries are to plants and flowers what spirit guides are to human beings. They nurture them into being all they can be in their highest potential."

- Spirit Guide Sparrow.

They can be 'infused' in leaves and flowers. I agree with Norseman - there's nothing supernatural about it - Earth is their home too.

If you want to see some nature spirits, one way is to ask them if they will show themselves for a photo shoot.

They seem to love having their photos taken! You might already have some photos of trees or flowers with nature spirits present.

Their faces and expressions sure can make you smile!

Below is a bunch of nosey parkers peering through a fence. This little gathering are not little, delicate, shy or have wings:

With no physical body restricting them, several can occupy the same space at the same time.

I spotted a green-faced nature spirit in a photo of Princess Di and Elton John which may have been in the newspapers.

If you scroll down to Princess Di comforting Elton - look to the right of Elton John's head!

Blessings, Amethyst x

Blurry photos have more fairies than clear ones.
Old 19-03-2011, 10:25 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by windwhistle
I've never seen one. I think most people wish there were fairies but I doubt anyone in our time has seen one.

We have 'em here at our house. I see brief (quick and gone) dots of colored light and in my darkened bedroom when I wake up from a nap, I see energy outline sometimes tinged with color of a little head, body and wings fluttering near the ceiling. They talk to my daughter. We used to have them around all the time, but now my daughter is older and doesn't talk to them much, they just flit in, maybe play with the cats and flit out.

I wish I could tune into their energy more and actually see a more solid form but I can't yet.
Old 20-03-2011, 04:36 PM
Claireshootingstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlin
A faerie is an imaginary character for children. Same as the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, Peter Pan, etc...

It proves that even adults, have the hearts of children

People may think that Faerie's are just fantasy like other fantasy creatures..but whos to say if there real or not...just like when you go to sleep and you dream..who can say for that is more than real than this reality.
I do believe in faeries but i believe that they exist in a higher plaine of exsistance,Just because we cant see them doesnt mean that they are not there,(just as we cant say that Angels and people who passed on to the next realm are not there in exsistance).
Also faeries as same with angels, they dont always have wings and go flying around,the wings are just symbolic of 4th/5th dimension.
I've seen and had abit of adventures with faeries in my dreams...because when we dream,the dreaming world is inbetween realms from the awaking world and the next world when we move on after we die.so the dreaming world is like a practice of the spiritual world or some may say heaven.

Health and Happyness
Old 28-03-2011, 01:58 AM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by windwhistle
I've never seen one. I think most people wish there were fairies but I doubt anyone in our time has seen one.

Never say never-- you may see one some day. I actually prayed God would allow me to meet one if they exist and then on 5/31/08--early that morning I saw one resting in my hair- face to face. She did not look like Tinkerbelle or how I imagined Faeries should look like- but I understand that there are so many kinds of these Beings so who am I to say.

She was very delicate and thin-- her face was beautiful-- but yet did not look human. She had large oval wide-set eyes that tilted up and were totally dark chocolate brown --(no irises, they were all brown) and she had soft light cocoa brown skin, a high forehead and high cheekbones, a delicate nose, lips and chin. It appeared as though if she had hair, that it was pulled up off of her head, and she looked very regal-- as though she was someone of position with her People.

She never said a word, but I stared at her in shock for like 2 minutes. We had a family crisis that weekend, and she was actually looking at me while resting in my hair with total empathy- as though she was feeling my emotional pain with me- sharing it. Her face was totally peaceful and calm. After me gawking at her for several seconds, she realized I could see her and seemed a bit shy -- I dont think they generally like calling attention to themselves and are not used to us humans seeing them off guard .

All I know was , I will never forget her face, and have never seen another faery like that since that time. After I saw her, I scoured the internet and Barnes & Noble for books and anything anyone saw similar. Brian Froud really seems to have tapped into these Beings, --I noticed his depiction of the Pixies is very close to the beautiful Being I saw, only she was not as wiry looking, and had a humility about her as well as royalty.

I have seen flying lights zoom about which I knew were not fireflies since then- and I have felt their presence and have seen them direct animals --even butterflies and dragonflies to show me different things, but I have not seen one so clearly as that since that day- which I believe was something special God permitted for me-- opening a part of the "veil" so I could see we humans are not the only ones on this planet.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:39 PM
Claireshootingstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldylocks
Never say never-- you may see one some day. I actually prayed God would allow me to meet one if they exist and then on 5/31/08--early that morning I saw one resting in my hair- face to face. She did not look like Tinkerbelle or how I imagined Faeries should look like- but I understand that there are so many kinds of these Beings so who am I to say.

She was very delicate and thin-- her face was beautiful-- but yet did not look human. She had large oval wide-set eyes that tilted up and were totally dark chocolate brown --(no irises, they were all brown) and she had soft light cocoa brown skin, a high forehead and high cheekbones, a delicate nose, lips and chin. It appeared as though if she had hair, that it was pulled up off of her head, and she looked very regal-- as though she was someone of position with her People.

She never said a word, but I stared at her in shock for like 2 minutes. We had a family crisis that weekend, and she was actually looking at me while resting in my hair with total empathy- as though she was feeling my emotional pain with me- sharing it. Her face was totally peaceful and calm. After me gawking at her for several seconds, she realized I could see her and seemed a bit shy -- I dont think they generally like calling attention to themselves and are not used to us humans seeing them off guard .

All I know was , I will never forget her face, and have never seen another faery like that since that time. After I saw her, I scoured the internet and Barnes & Noble for books and anything anyone saw similar. Brian Froud really seems to have tapped into these Beings, --I noticed his depiction of the Pixies is very close to the beautiful Being I saw, only she was not as wiry looking, and had a humility about her as well as royalty.

I have seen flying lights zoom about which I knew were not fireflies since then- and I have felt their presence and have seen them direct animals --even butterflies and dragonflies to show me different things, but I have not seen one so clearly as that since that day- which I believe was something special God permitted for me-- opening a part of the "veil" so I could see we humans are not the only ones on this planet.

Even though I seen Faeries in my dreams and know that they are real in the dreaming world and they exisit in different realitys...but would love to see one up close in this reality... but i can never say that iv not met one when i have but on a different vibration from a different realm.
Old 30-03-2011, 11:40 PM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
I am from Ireland and I have seen various different types of fae.

According to Irish legend, the fair folk inhabited Ireland before humans and for awhile with humans. Many of our mythical heros such as Cuchulain and Fionn Mac Cumhail are said to have been of the fae. They looked much like humans, but were magical.

With the arrival of humans to Ireland, the races sometimes intermarried, but eventually the fair folk, not liking the changes in the world and the new religion (christianity) retreated in to places like the Hill of Tara, which is an entry point to the world of the fae (Tir na Nog - the land of the young)
Along with the humanoid type, there are many types of fae, many that are shape shifters. Some are benevolent, some seem good to start with but are quick to anger, so are just out to cause trouble. Generally, they keep to themselves, only acting in anger if some of there land is interfered with - there are stories of people building houses on faery forts, but abandoning the build because of endless "accidents" cause by the fae.

I have encoutered the good and the bad types, though only once have I had any trouble with them. I also married into a family that has a Bean Sidhe.

Faery are not just a Celtic legend, they exist everywhere, just under different names. I am only familiar with the Irish ones though as it is my heritage.
Old 31-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Claireshootingstar

Since I was little well since I could remember...Ive been into faeries do collectables,make faerie gardens in my back garden hang round with faeries,dream them,I do faerie meditation..everything about faeries I LOVE and mother nature..Ive never been to Ireland before and since I was young as I can remember, I had a wird connection that I could relate too with Ireland on a high spiritual connection,like thats where I should belong to with my partner and my 2 children .. not in warrington full of pollution and people who are ignorrant and close minded.its like everytime I just have abit of me time or go for walks to feed the ducks with my family my counciousness and heart and love just wonders to routing to the connection to Ireland..off thats where I belong..that theres something there where I neeed to be to accomplish a spiritual mission.me and my partner have been planning last year to visit Ireland for at the end of this year,which im really excited about,and who knows if I might accomlish something when I am over there.I just excited exploring Ireland when I travel over there and do my faerie meditation and hopefully meet a faerie in this reality instead of meeting them in my dreams.
Old 31-03-2011, 07:07 PM
tragblack

We have a small door built into the palm tree in our front yard...

For anyone who wants to stop by!