Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-04-2017, 01:44 AM
Master
For the same reason he/she needs people, more or less.

There are many aspects of the 'one'..All have a purpose.
Old 18-04-2017, 03:18 PM
Master
Why does or did God need anything? To share himself, herself with many. God desired to be Many but remain eternally One.

We are all Spirits, Spiritual Beings. Human Souls are simply Spiritual Beings who have desired to express themselves in one of God's many mansions, many created worlds. And here we are "remade" as the Children of God, spiritual beings having a human experience and consciously aware of the Creator. If it be a Animal Soul, that depends whether it is a Collective soul, or an individual soul such as someone's pet Cat or Dog, or any other higher animal.

But we or any other humanoid or highly sentient aware creature in this universe or any universe is a Spiritual Being who had an interest in this experiment we call the physical consciousness and evolve along a specific path of involution, evolution, damnation or redemption, and whatever in between.

ANGELS, are simply Spiritual Beings who have remained in the "oneness with God" and decided to stay behind and remain purely spiritual and not become drawn into the physical, material dimensions. These Spirits either work for God and we call them "Angels and Archangels" or they manifest within various other dimensions and realms. And not all Spirits who have never incarnated are necessarily working for the Higher Forces. Even though they retain "the oneness" "the interconnectedness", there are those who have misused their gifts, their powers, misused the Christ-consciousness for selfish and even destructive means. Those would be the demons and demonic spirits of various types throughout the many systems and dimensions that may exist as counterparts of the Higher, highly evolved perfect Angels and Archangels who work for God and the Light

All is one, good and evil but all is different and manifested on a different dial of consciousness including human souls. It is simply of God's myriad self-manifestations through Souls.
Old 18-04-2017, 06:14 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Why does or did God need anything? To share himself, herself with many. God desired to be Many but remain eternally One.

We are all Spirits, Spiritual Beings. Human Souls are simply Spiritual Beings who have desired to express themselves in one of God's many mansions, many created worlds. And here we are "remade" as the Children of God, spiritual beings having a human experience and consciously aware of the Creator. If it be a Animal Soul, that depends whether it is a Collective soul, or an individual soul such as someone's pet Cat or Dog, or any other higher animal.

But we or any other humanoid or highly sentient aware creature in this universe or any universe is a Spiritual Being who had an interest in this experiment we call the physical consciousness and evolve along a specific path of involution, evolution, damnation or redemption, and whatever in between.

ANGELS, are simply Spiritual Beings who have remained in the "oneness with God" and decided to stay behind and remain purely spiritual and not become drawn into the physical, material dimensions. These Spirits either work for God and we call them "Angels and Archangels" or they manifest within various other dimensions and realms. And not all Spirits who have never incarnated are necessarily working for the Higher Forces. Even though they retain "the oneness" "the interconnectedness", there are those who have misused their gifts, their powers, misused the Christ-consciousness for selfish and even destructive means. Those would be the demons and demonic spirits of various types throughout the many systems and dimensions that may exist as counterparts of the Higher, highly evolved perfect Angels and Archangels who work for God and the Light

All is one, good and evil but all is different and manifested on a different dial of consciousness including human souls. It is simply of God's myriad self-manifestations through Souls.

Why is God important?
Old 20-04-2017, 11:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
Why is God important?

People have different beliefs but what people call 'god' is "The Everything" It is the 'All that is"...We are god and god is us and every rock and stone and twig and feather.

I was told that God was a blob....It is a big blob with a lot going on

If there was no blob, there would be no forum and that question would never have been asked. .

That is my understanding and however you perceive it is your truth. The blob is very flexible and it can be whatever you need it to be.
Old 25-04-2017, 08:03 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_andrew700
why does God need angels if he's omnipotent, omnipresent and perfectly absolute?
Yo

God is everywhere. If that is the case, why does He need angels to carry out His orders and communicate with people? If He's already here, and He's omnipotent, why can't he do everything himself, including speak to you and me?

We so very often make the mistake of thinking of God as though she/he were a personality like, in some ways, to us. It is easy and natural for us to think in terms of what we see in the mirror. But there are many greater realities.

God is not a human being nor is it possible for any human to be able to conceptualize God. Our minds are simply not sufficient for the task. Even the greatest master soul in existence will be content to refer to God as "the source". Imagine a being ultimately great and unknowable and we still are far away from reality. But it is sufficient. It will have to do.

It is a bit easier to think of the body of God as being the entire universe. If we can allow this then we, at least, can have a convenient point of reference. In addition this is not so far from the truth. Within this statement is contained another much more appropriately devised. Forgive me for speaking in this manner but those who would know more will find what they are looking for in the body of Buddhist scriptures. But this is not an easy study. Other references are made through the channeled works of AAB.

Considering the above it may be easier to understand why God would create of race of beings to assist as messengers. These are the angels. They are a race apart. They are not God. They are not human, nor were they ever. They are what they are. Regardless they, like us and everything else in creation, are a part of the whole.... a part of God.

There is no human being who could survive direct contact with God. The differences inherent are so great that the lessor would be consumed in the fires of spirit. Think of a man trying to embrace the physical sun and begin to visualize what is suggested. Intermediaries are necessary.

Everything that is in the physical and spiritual universes is a part of the whole which is the body and mind of God. Yes. Angels are the messengers of God. But since they are directly "of God" they are also "God" in practical terms. When the angel Michael visits with a human being it is really God who is present.

Old 26-04-2017, 06:33 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
We so very often make the mistake of thinking of God as though she/he were a personality like, in some ways, to us. It is easy and natural for us to think in terms of what we see in the mirror. But there are many greater realities.
From a Baha'i perspective there is an unknowable essence called God that has inspired all the main religions including Hinduism, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam and more recently the Baha'i Faith. It is up to each of us to independently investigate reality to the best of our capacity and live in accordance with the highest teachings we find. God is a God of Mercy and Justice.
Old 12-05-2017, 03:52 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Yes GOD is every where , Earth is a tiny part of his creation,
so to know him just meditate

Know yourself , meditate and find the answer , no money involved
there are no shortcuts in Spirituality
Google, pyramidmeditation, its free meditation and it is focusing on Breath Energy
Old 12-05-2017, 04:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Posted by bartholomew
God is not a human being nor is it possible for any human to be able to conceptualize God. Our minds are simply not sufficient for the task. Even the greatest master soul in existence will be content to refer to God as "the source". Imagine a being ultimately great and unknowable and we still are far away from reality. But it is sufficient. It will have to do.

Whilst in agreement with your general perception on God, from what I have learned through life experience, and personally speaking and as no "Master" but as a human individual, there is a very real and reasonable reason why I would never be content to refer to God as source.

This reason is an experience which I could not possibly touch upon here and be believed in a very real way. That is the disappointing truth of the matter.

Therefore despite practicing shamanism, I use and refer to God in the Christain form as in God. Not by the holy spirit or any other name.

Despite that referring to God as either God or source actually matters not, My experience is that yes while even the greatest masters may be content to refer to his holiness as source, there actually are quite a few entities or beings whom actually may just feel quite the same.

Therefore personally and as an individual knowing what I do, I could never entertain or consider referring to God in this manner.

To do so, would be against my better judgement and would go against my higher self and intuitions. Which would be a rash mistake.
Old 29-05-2017, 06:44 PM
Seeker
Quote:
why does God need angels if he's omnipotent, omnipresent and perfectly absolute?
Yo

God is everywhere. If that is the case, why does He need angels to carry out His orders and communicate with people? If He's already here, and He's omnipotent, why can't he do everything himself, including speak to you and me?
God did not make angel to help him , he form angels for us , our energy level can not bear God own extreme higher energies. ... but we can match our energy frequency to angels little bit ... thats why god create angels to send msg to us
Old 06-06-2017, 03:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Yo

I came to the same awareness and conclusion a while ago now. It is only our mind and perception which sees the difference between an 'Angel' a 'Guide' and 'God'. It is where our vibration or frequency is at. If everything is God, why was I speaking to an Angel? or even my Higher Self?

There are quite a few sayings out there like "follow your bliss" and "fake it til you make it" and I guess the reason why a lot of people don't want to admit they are talking to God, is the whole stigma that it engenders, where talking to an "Angel" or a "Guide" seems more 'spiritually correct' and safer somehow.

Yeah, so I asked my "Angel" if he was "God" and he simply said "everything is" and then showed me that...it's something that you know, deep inside your heart...deep down there and reinforced with a love that makes you totally aware of this.

So, I just bit the bullet and turned my back on every other explanation and just said "God talks to me and I talk to God" and that's the way it is...nothing can change that...nobody's opinions can change it either, unless they also talk to God...and I haven't looked back from that moment on.

It's pretty much this (according to everybody else):

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacePilot
God does speak directly to us all the time; we are part of him. The truth is that we are so far removed from him (actually more like in a dream state) that we do not perceive him. The angels are some of the highest beings we can perceive and we often fail even at that.

Pretty much nailed it right there.