Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 15-09-2012, 06:50 AM
Guide

Something I came across the other day that might prove useful: [link]
Old 15-09-2012, 07:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Brightspark, you can only be hexed or cursed if you co-operate in the hexing or cursing. To remove it, simply deny it.
Yes i agree, simply realize that its all ****, it can do nothing to you if you don't give it power, just simply realize that its not true.
Old 15-09-2012, 07:19 AM
Sangress

This is only from my own personal experience, so it might or might not help you out.

If you've correctly ruled out all other possibilities and it IS a curse (which, to be honest I haven't seen too often) then I suppose finding out exactly who created it, when it was created and why it was created (and possibly why it is affecting your family rather than just you) would be the first step to make.

If you can't find out or sense the answers to those questions then thats ok since that's just a bit of a guide for this next part, and to make it more specific. You can probably make do with just the knowledge of there actually being a curse in the first place (since you'd have to have gone through a lot of searching to be sure of such a thing.)

You could then formulate a counter-curse (which can be spoken aloud) that states the opposite of what the original curse is creating (as well as the other information you've found, if any) and turns that negative impact on you back on the one who has done the cursing (bit like a curse rebound, so to speak.) The reason why it's got to go back to the curser is that that energy or intent still belongs to them and not you, your metaphysically disowning and null and voiding their influence over you essentially.

Unfortunately, some curses are made to operate for a specific duration of time (or through a specific set of events) regardless of whatever counter curse is made, in which case alterations to the original curse can be made in the same manner as 'returning' the curse to its sender.

In the end I'm pretty sure that the strength behind the curse and the skill of the curser is all that tends to prevent the former two acts from being successful, in which case just tapping into some kind of raw energetic force and/or making the actions and words more elaborate and meaningful would suffice.

(P.S - if the curse involves direct harm to oneself or family *don't* mention yourself or family in the counter curse because that has the potential to redirect it both ways. Lucky I remembered that part.)

So yeh....that's all I got, hopefully you get something out of it.
Old 15-09-2012, 06:20 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
I can only tell you what I have personally done and witnessed and studied.

And that's about it
Old 15-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisa'ka
And that's about it
Yes why, do you have scientific valid 100% proof we are over looking? If so please inform me. I must me missing out on something.
you only have What you have witnessed,read and studied.
I am a Witch I cast hex's and sometimes curses and everything else under the rainbow positive and negative. Also studied occult practices over 20 yrs.
99.9% of the people you meet claiming to be cursed is not.
Once Cancer is there it can be cured or a cold or any disease or germ infection etc,by thinking it has no power over you? Some curses are way more difficult then others.
People diagnosed with say "Cancer" majority of the time do not even know they have it.
Curses work in a similar manner to a disease or germ.
Now if you admit and acknowledge "Cancer" doesn't exist or doesn't exist in you does that mean its not there?
That's like asking when a tree falls in the wilderness does it make a sound?
Will miracles stop if you dont believe in them? If Christians stop believing in Jesus will he not exist for them in there faith?
Old 15-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Yes why, do you have scientific valid 100% proof we are over looking?

I've something else
Old 15-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Wisa'ka

Can we be certain that all hexes, curses or other acts and the removal of such are of within the expertise of one certain group of practitioners ?

What if an Ivory Coast Juju Man put something on another, say one not so well versed in crafts other than his or her own ?
Old 16-09-2012, 03:07 AM
Occultist

Quote:
I've something else
Please share with the rest of the class?

Quote:
Can we be certain that all hexes, curses or other acts and the removal of such are of within the expertise of one certain group of practitioners ?

Nope nowhere does it say only one type of magick practitioner can only weave curses or magicks of any kind better then another.

What if an Ivory Coast Juju Man put something on another, say one not so well versed in crafts other than his or her own ?
Okay so a Juju Man or a root worker cursed me for instance and I dont practise either could I remove it? "Yes" Magick weavers are magick weavers the world over just came up with different recipes for the cauldron.
But if someone sent it out to a innocent non practitioner I believe that there guides and protectors and fates would lead that person to where he/she needed to go to have it contained.
There are signs all around us all we have to do is look.
Old 16-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Please share with the rest of the class?

Okay so a Juju Man or a root worker cursed me for instance and I dont practise either could I remove it? "Yes" Magick weavers are magick weavers the world over just came up with different recipes for the cauldron.
But if someone sent it out to a innocent non practitioner I believe that there guides and protectors and fates would lead that person to where he/she needed to go to have it contained.
There are signs all around us all we have to do is look.

Share with the class ? LOL! What class do you mean ? We, us, the class, what am I talking to more than one person, or just you ? Are you mustering, or some kind of spokesperson for a group that chooses to remain silent while you do all the talking ?

I offer a different perspective, things known by my people and that seems to put you ill at ease. Know you I'm not attempting to compete, just share, but if this is exclusively a Wiccan topic, let me know that my opinions are not welcomed instead of taking everything I say as challenging your knowledge.

You seem confident and ready for anything.
Old 16-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes i agree, simply realize that its all ****, it can do nothing to you if you don't give it power, just simply realize that its not true.

Than what's the point of this thread, or forum ? Surely others do not feel this is ****, if so we would all be hobnobbing at some atheist chat board.