Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-05-2012, 11:13 AM
Experiencer
Can spirit guides...

Give you signs via certain words or phrases on vans if you ask for a sign..
I had an experience like yesterday and it made me laugh but dont know if it was just my imagination lol

Old 25-05-2012, 11:37 AM
iolite

Yeah they can. Can you tell us about your sign?
Old 25-05-2012, 12:53 PM
Benoit84

I'm certain they can, and will...especially if you ask! I'd also like to to know what your sign was if you're willing to share. :)
Old 25-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Experiencer
It was just very simple lol, I was thinking about getting a euromillions ticket thinking maybe Ill win this ay, what do yous think!
And a big van passed with the name 'NOrthgate'
And I thought really? And again I saw the same van this time going round the roundabout.

Then I was just thinking awh okay.. and then another one passed saying 'phase' as if what Im doing is a phase (questioning my guides)
Just made me laugh and think.

Like I said very simple :P
Old 26-05-2012, 12:25 AM
Benoit84

Haha Yea I think they give us many different hints, we just have to be paying attention.

I noticed my guide(s) like to places random thoughts in my head. I hope that doesn't make me sound crazy, but a few days ago, I got the thought "Hmmm...I should start carrying my sunglasses in my purse." I wear glasses, so I have prescription sunglasses, which for the past year I've kept in my car for when I'm driving. I shrugged that thought off because I never wear the sunglasses except for driving...sure enough, the next day my regular glasses broke and of course my bf had my car with my sunglasses so I was half blind for a few hours. So yea...that's what I got for ignoring them!
Old 26-05-2012, 01:30 AM
CathyO

Guides send you signs and answers all the time.
Through thoughts, phrases etc. You just have to pay attention to them and believe.