Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-04-2017, 08:28 PM
Knower

Question A entity/being under the name "Gizaim"

A year ago, the ~same night Archangel Azrael came to me, just before his arrival I was visited by someone else. ( This All took place in a dream )

after I had fallen asleep, I woke up again, and 1m from my bedside or so, sat a young african guy, appeared to be 18 years old or so, around my own age. nothing really stood out about him, didnt really feel anything off, except he was wearing a cap Indoors!
He sat there with his knees crossed and as I woke up, he said "Hi, my name is Gizaim"

Quick Note. "Gizaim" may or may not be the correct spelling, its how Ive decided to write it based on how he pronounced his own name.

I was annoyed at having my sleep disturbed, because it was in the middle of the night. So in an annoyed tone I replied "What do you Want" and in the next instant, he disappeared, a moment after everything seemed to turn pitch black, I panicked and I woke up. following that experience, I was met with a series of "Nightmares" or dark dreams, where Azrael would visit me.
and considering the nature of the "Nightmares" I had, I would say that Azrael arrived at the same night I met "Gizaim"

Never saw or heard anything from this mysterious being who called himself "Gizaim" again. Never really learned anything about him either.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:12 PM
Master
Hi Battle,

I get the impression, and this is also from what I have learned from my dealings with guides which are sort of at the beginner stage and you as well as others here at Sf probably know more on guides than myself but basically from what I have gathered thus far in my dealings with my own are as follows:

I get the sense there are certain enitities or beings that come to us as a sorta of introductory factor. As in some beings seem to come to introduce us to another entity being or aspect.

As in I have had experiences via meditation where my higher self will come to me and then lead me to an entity or guidance with which wishes to teach me a few things.

My guidance seems to work via very gentle means like this, as in they will introduce a being and that being will seem to stick around until awknowledged by myself. They seem to let me speak with them and intitiate communication first and when I feel ready to speak with them.

There are other times, where it is too important what the entity needs to get across to me, and they will come with no intorduction necessary, but still will let me intitiate.

My personal dreams/ or should I dare say nightmares as of late seem to involve beings coming to me. One is a darker energy whom seems to be an old man. He scares me. I liken him to be like Cassiel as that is a name that came up via information passed to me in connection with him.

That is not to say he actually is Cassiel- that is more to say those are characteristics he seems to possess.

From what I gather from what you wrote, this Giziam was there or could have been there rather, to simply introduce you to Azrael. That could be a possibility.

Interesting post of yours.

Hope I could be of some help.
And I could be wrong of this, but this is just the feeling I get from the entities that come to me and do what you described.

They seem at least to me, to come with an introduction.

Take care, and blessings.
Old 08-04-2017, 04:17 AM
Suspended
Knower
Hi There. I liked your story. Say next time you see Archangel Azrael tell the angel something for BigBlue. Tell Azreal BigBlue says since Satan and his Demons have basically gotten us all killed, that since I know they are all the worms and diseases that right before we pass on, throw a copy of the Demons that got us sick into our failing bodies, make the demon look exactly like us and replace our bodies with it, and throw it in an Ark of the Covenant and let it do the same thing to itself for half an eternity, then let it feel it.
Old 13-04-2017, 01:29 AM
Newbie ;)

I suggest this. Pray to God and God alone. Read the bible and study His word. Do not talk to angels because the only ones that will talk to you are fallen ones and they will lie about everything. Absolutely everything is a lie from them. 2 Corinthians 11: 14-15, "And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds." The only person that you should seek is God. I hope you hear His voice. Peace
Old 13-04-2017, 01:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue
Hi There. I liked your story. Say next time you see Archangel Azrael tell the angel something for BigBlue. Tell Azreal BigBlue says since Satan and his Demons have basically gotten us all killed, that since I know they are all the worms and diseases that right before we pass on, throw a copy of the Demons that got us sick into our failing bodies, make the demon look exactly like us and replace our bodies with it, and throw it in an Ark of the Covenant and let it do the same thing to itself for half an eternity, then let it feel it.

This is from the accuser right.?
Old 13-04-2017, 08:57 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt
I suggest this. Pray to God and God alone. Read the bible and study His word. Do not talk to angels because the only ones that will talk to you are fallen ones and they will lie about everything. Absolutely everything is a lie from them. 2 Corinthians 11: 14-15, "And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds." The only person that you should seek is God. I hope you hear His voice. Peace

And maybe God does not exist and it is totally fine to be in contact with positive spirits.
Old 17-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello battle0033,

After a little research I found " gizami ",you gonna like it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0swm8WUVU

Kind Regards Billy.