Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-04-2017, 12:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycatcacher
It could be but a simple way to find out is to ask it it's name and intentions. In my experience it's quite common for people to hear spirits talking to them in their head. But my area could just be odd.

Yes. There are a many too that believe or hold to the belief that some of our thoughts are not thoughts of our own at times. That they come from other entities or are different thought forms.

I have not personally delved too too deeply into some of these beliefs and that is not to say they absolutely hold no validity, but that I am merely human, and can only do and think about and get so much information into me during the course of a day. One can only do so much, in a way.

Princess yes you have every right to ask the name of the entity or energy and ask that it state it's purpose.

And you have every right to take what it says with a grain of salt, and to discern between truths, half-truths- and outright untruths.

And, do not worry too much. You are doing fine. And no. You are not crazy.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:17 AM
Master
As usual what SaturninePluto said was very good, especially the part about discernment and grains of salt. It is so easy to be deceived if you aren't careful to check with your own sense of knowing....

It is possible and easy to do if you do it. I used to have full on conversations out loud with my guardian and she used an accent. It was just like talking with a real person in the room. That was fun for a while but it was weird. I didn't do it in front of people but I try to be as normal and grounded as possible. I use every trick in the book to communicate. I do talk to myself often but not as 2 separate people, though it is kind of the same thing. I will say "where is my brush" and I will answer "oh it's right there" completely talking to myself and finding my own answer right away. It is effective and not so strange to me. I have always talked to myself out loud but not in public. Every once in a while my guardian will say something out loud as herself. It happens, but not frequently.

We do things different ways .. What is discouraged is too much speaking internally. That is because you don't want to be distracted and there are other aspects usually who want to talk too, and they can be annoying. I pretty much put a halt to inner conversations and we communicate in different ways that are more effective.

If can be done, but you have to be careful.

Having a special place to use just for that is a good method.
Old 09-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
Are there any people here who can really speak with their spirits? I mean while being awake? A two way conversation. It could be in your mind.

I use telepathy to communicate with my guides and is a two way conversation. All I have to do is switch my focus any time I want. Doesn't matter if I'm fully awake or meditating.

My guides have helped me with mundane stuff like shopping and cooking. They have also helped me gain a better understanding of scripture and any other subject that caught my interest. When they're teaching me, I can write while they talk so I don't need to remember and then write it down. I have pages of this. Telepathy is also how I channel.

I've started this more than 10 years ago and know who they are.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 11-04-2017, 03:36 PM
Experiencer
Yes, I have been able to talk (telepathy) with 3 separate people I have known that have passed.

However I can't just decide I want to speak to them & make it happen, if they come & talk to me I know they are there & can understand what they are saying, but I can't just decide when I want them to come.

Although there are standard experienced souls that can channel. It is my understanding that those that are incarnate Angels or Elohim are much easier for spirit to communicate with & come close to whilst in human form.
Old 11-04-2017, 07:56 PM
Knower

Dear All

Yes I “talk” with spirits in my mind, with a purpose: help them, but this must be done in a specific place under specific circumstances with necessary support from spiritual team who safeguard our work!

Twice in a week, I do this from 8 to 10 pm in a Spiritist Center in my home town

Is all of that necessary? Why being so formal? This is a job, real job (of course pro bono, after all how you can collect money from spirits?), mediumship come with responsibilities, must use for good and help people, for free and from your heart!

Question: what type of spirits you will attract to this “conversation”? Depends on you intentions! Do you believe high spirits will waste their time in a chat about weather? They have more important things to do! So what kind of spirits will be available to talk about the weather? Inferior ones, evil ones, all sort of low-level spirits! Do you think they will help you in some way! They are dangerous to deal even more dangerous when you don’t have any experience on dealing with this kind of spirits.

Do you think will help ask the names for above kind of spirits? What do you think they will answer? Famous names, prominent names, actors, singers etc just playing with your curiosity and you will be amazed when he will say names like Michael Jackson and etc, don’t you?

Another important point your protector spirit (for others you can call guardian angel) will not chat with you too! They don’t stay at your side all the time, they have their own things to do! So you are not cover 100% of the time! Of course any sign of problem they will attend immediately!

Imagine the your protector spirit is the principal in the school, and he was assign to you on your school time, you are not the first student he deal with, he is old on his job and all kinds of students passed through him, so in other words you are an open book for him! He knows you better than yourself do! He is committed with your success and will help in all aspects of your life, but sure will not help you cheat the trials you have to pass in this life, very often, he helped you make you reincarnatory plan too!

If your intention is to do some good with your mediumship you need to study first, I would recommend below books all of them!

http://www.ssbaltimore.org/e-books.html

In case have any doubt feel free to contact me

Good study!
Old 27-04-2017, 02:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Yes. There are a many too that believe or hold to the belief that some of our thoughts are not thoughts of our own at times. That they come from other entities or are different thought forms.

This happens all day everyday with everyone. I assure you most of your thoughts are not your own & are that of your spirit guides. Teaching you, advising, reminding you.
Old 28-04-2017, 01:24 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
Are there any people here who can really speak with their spirits? I mean while being awake? A two way conversation. It could be in your mind.
I've been having two way conversations with spirits while being completely awake on a daily basis for at least 13 years now. It is with mostly the dead in the netherworld. I have seen and talked with demons. And have been temporarily possessed by one twice. Opening the door to the netherworld is not wise, nor is it recommended. You will be tormented and possibly even possessed by these spirits.

Fortunately, I have also witnessed Jesus, the Son of God. He is magnificent. I heard Father God's voice. It is nice to have heard the voice of my spiritual Father. His voice sounds of greatness not of this world. Power wisps around His words as He speaks. I have had two visions from Saint Peter. And I have seen and heard my guardian angel. He has a voice more beautiful than any voice I have ever heard in this world.

It is not just in our minds. It is all very real. I hope you find this helpful.
Old 06-05-2017, 05:44 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
Yes, I have been able to talk (telepathy) with 3 separate people I have known that have passed.

However I can't just decide I want to speak to them & make it happen, if they come & talk to me I know they are there & can understand what they are saying, but I can't just decide when I want them to come.

Although there are standard experienced souls that can channel. It is my understanding that those that are incarnate Angels or Elohim are much easier for spirit to communicate with & come close to whilst in human form.

You can ask certain spirits not to be in contact with you. I did so for spirits I knew in real life. It worked. They might be there.....but they do not say who they are.
Old 17-05-2017, 05:56 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Yes I did this for about five years. Completely conscious and yes a two way conversations. I would deeply relax and go to a garden that I'd created and he would be there. I would take a list of the questions I wanted to ask, and when my spirit guide gave me the answer, I would quickly record the answer on a tape machine and then move onto the next question and then type it all up afterwards. I would ask about things that were going on in my life, questions about things in the past that had puzzled me and many questions about life in spirit. He also appeared a couple of times in my living room. I have an A4 lever arch file of all our conversations.
So Awesome, Everything You wrote!!
Old 17-05-2017, 06:01 AM
Pathfinder

This is an Excellent Thread Jaroon60. Really Interesting! Im glad other people can do this. Otherwise i always feel crazy! Im blown away by Every members story, here, WOW!! How exciting!