Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-03-2017, 01:47 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
Speaking with a spirit is difficult for obvious reasons but not impossible or necessarily recommended.

Never has a more honest truth been spoken, well done!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 28-03-2017, 07:03 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
The garden I spoke of was something I created visually inside my third eye. I would sit and relax listening to meditation music and begin to visualise moving up, beyond the clouds, up into space and up further. I guess I was raising my vibration. Then I would walk up a long pathway taking note of the flowers and other things on the pathway. I would then open a wooden gate and go into my garden and my guide would be sat waiting for me. So if someone was observing me from the outside I would occasionally pick up a tape recorder and speak a few words. I would ask and receive the answers clairaudiently. The wisdom I received was not of my mind. I didn't ever struggle to think of questions.

So in a kind of meditative state. That is beautiful. What I meant is just in daily life. 1 on 1 without doing something special for it like focussing on the third eye.

I react here to some other posts at the same time as well.

The talking to yourself part. Yes. I do know that well. Doing dishes, ironing, etc. It helps a lot solving things.

I speak in Dutch to them but I can (and do) easily switch to English. Language does not seem to be a barrier.

It is not that I just would like to speak to spirits from 0. I am in daily contact with spirits in a very physical way. Through energy but also by really being touched by hand. Next to this I can hear them very clear. I can hear noises when they enter a room. I can also hear them chatter with each other. Not in a different language. It's very high pitch noises. Short burst. They do all that and I can not directly communicate with them. I can ask something and some will answer sometimes but only through energy by "saying" YES, NO or MAYBE/NOT TOTALLY. About the hearing....that really changed at one point from normal hearing to very intense hearing. Not all the time. But I can hear when I go into that state. You then also hear more static noise. A long story a bit longer: I just wonder why they do not communicate more if they are so close en physical with me all the time. It looks like they are 'bringing' me physically towards a Kundalini but they are not explaining anything. Kundalini (not there yet but on the path) seems to tick all the boxes of what I am going through.
Old 28-03-2017, 09:21 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
Speaking with a spirit is difficult for obvious reasons but not impossible or necessarily recommended.

I should like to add to this comment.

Although I gained a lot of knowledge from the experience and I would not have been without the experience, it did not end well. He began to interact with my chakras and introduced an energy into my system that caused some physical damage. A medium gave me healing to rectify the damage but it does occasionally strike if I’m tired or stressed. Why it ended this way I don’t know. Maybe I would have just carried on with the connection but my feeling is that I needed to stand on my own two feet and find my own way – which is what I’ve done. We all contract to have experiences and as this was such a major part of my life, I would have agreed to this experience. I will probably never know the full truth until I pass over. But to pick up on Tedmil’s point, I wouldn’t advocate trying to establish a connection however, mediums etc do have successful connections with guides.
Old 28-03-2017, 10:49 AM
Knower

They do that with me as well. Interacting with chakra's Indeed not without danger. It's working towards a kundalini then probably. I have no idea if they really know if you are ready for it or not. They are not all all knowing and super wise.
Old 06-04-2017, 12:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
They do that with me as well. Interacting with chakra's Indeed not without danger. It's working towards a kundalini then probably. I have no idea if they really know if you are ready for it or not. They are not all all knowing and super wise.

if you could elaborate on the kundalini statement please? I feel like im really coming into my own and working on my abilities as an empath and recently had a connection with a passed spirit. I had an experience about 3 yrs ago that I couldn't put into words until I was in this forum that it was most likely a kundalini awakening. it happened again Friday night and woke me out of a sound sleep. my life seems very chaotic lately and im pretty sure my chakras aren't aligned, so im wondering what does "working towards a kundalini" mean?
Old 06-04-2017, 03:51 PM
Knower

Kundalini. You can find a lot about it on the internet. My experience is a half Kundalini.....I think. It was an ENORMOUS energy (like electric) coming from the base of the spine traveling upwards. Nothing like energie you get from a spirit as far as I know it. You will feel and know it is really special and that it is energy of your own. A full kundalini exits through the top of your skull. It is not without danger because it could damage nerves or even provoke a psychosis. Next to this it is basically the opening to a whole new things you will not understand. A new path. What I understand of it. Not an enlightenment like "now I had this I understand more". If you chakra's are not in line that could be a problem. You can work on that.
Old 06-04-2017, 06:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
Kundalini. You can find a lot about it on the internet. My experience is a half Kundalini.....I think. It was an ENORMOUS energy (like electric) coming from the base of the spine traveling upwards. Nothing like energie you get from a spirit as far as I know it. You will feel and know it is really special and that it is energy of your own. A full kundalini exits through the top of your skull. It is not without danger because it could damage nerves or even provoke a psychosis. Next to this it is basically the opening to a whole new things you will not understand. A new path. What I understand of it. Not an enlightenment like "now I had this I understand more". If you chakra's are not in line that could be a problem. You can work on that.

I did experience a full one 3 yrs ago while being intimate with someone I had known for 36 yrs but hadn't seen in 10 yrs (our history is long and complicated but filled with love....if that makes sense). it was quite exhilarating to say the least, but I am starting to believe that he may be an empath as well and we were just tuned into each other in a way we hadn't been in a a very long time. the most recent one which was last week, like I said woke me out of sound sleep. I felt it in the base of my spine but it only went upwards to about my shoulder blades. since we were both sleeping, I am assuming despite the issues we are working on right now, he was content and his guard was let down. I never feel "bad" afterwards, usually just the opposite. thank you for responding, greatly appreciated!
Old 08-04-2017, 06:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1

Oh my god I don't feel so crazy there is a presence that speaks to me often almost every single day sometimes we have full on conversations it's really weird I don't know what it is good or bad but it seems to guide me and help me so I believe it's a guardian of some kind possibly my guide or guardian angel?
Old 08-04-2017, 08:24 AM
Knower

@Princess

Some things are just names. Like "spirit guide". You probably know yourself if it feels good or bad. Next to that if it takes too much of your time and maybe is alienating you from real life. But......it is strange so it's normal to feel that way.
Old 09-04-2017, 12:25 AM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessiaShatter
Oh my god I don't feel so crazy there is a presence that speaks to me often almost every single day sometimes we have full on conversations it's really weird I don't know what it is good or bad but it seems to guide me and help me so I believe it's a guardian of some kind possibly my guide or guardian angel?

It could be but a simple way to find out is to ask it it's name and intentions. In my experience it's quite common for people to hear spirits talking to them in their head. But my area could just be odd.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon