Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-03-2017, 06:03 PM
Pathfinder

Angel1 Flying in dreams, but it feels so real.

I have these dreams where I just put enough thought into it and believe I can and I fly around my room, gliding, soaring, then through my house, in and out of rooms and hallways then outside. It's so real, when I want to go higher I just aim my body upward and I do and vice versa. I fly over towns and industrial sites and I swear it feels so damn real. Some times when I get into weird moods I am really convinced I have flown. When I properly recall the feeling or when I wake up from the dream. It never feels like I leave my body, It feels like all of me is doing it. I feel so crazy at times because I truly believe I have experienced this. So how crazy am I?
Old 15-03-2017, 10:46 PM
Newbie ;)

I used to dream a lot flying. In my dreams I just thought it was more efficient to fly than to walk. I could go quickly from one place to another.
During a dream, it feels as real as this physical reality, so it is not strange that you feel it as real. There is nothing wrong with you. Your reaction is natural and logic.
Old 16-03-2017, 06:22 AM
Guide

:) Your astral body feels just as real as your physical body. It just feels cool and light. You still have the same awareness in the astral realm which is why your able to operate. If you were to keep practicing it is possible for you bring that energy into the physical and fly in 3d. In order to do so you really have to invest into your physical and spiritual body. They say that some Tibetan monks are able to do something like this. I think its a good time to learn to fly... dont you?
Old 16-03-2017, 08:36 AM
Pathfinder

ahaha it would be awesome if possible.
Old 19-03-2017, 08:02 PM
Seeker

For what it's worth, I fly often in dreams too! It's delightful, but in dreams it usually seems like a perfectly normal way of moving my perception from place to place. It absolutely feels like it should translate to the non-dream world as well :)