Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 10-02-2017, 04:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Full Moon Energy and Predictions

Hello ladies and gents, this weekend we will see a tripple threat of cosmic events in the sky. An eclipse, full moon and a comet. Any astrology predictions, good articles, energy shifts we need to know about? Opinions?!

If I read correctly the full moon will be under LEO influence.

Hope you all have your crystals/cards/happy thoughts ready and remember, no crying aloud for this Full moon! Kidding!
Old 10-02-2017, 03:10 PM
Ascender
No opinions or anything useful but just wanted to say woohoo... not sure if it's a good energy day or because we had more than 3 snowflakes today but I'm buzzing already. Enjoy :)
Old 10-02-2017, 06:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
No opinions or anything useful but just wanted to say woohoo... not sure if it's a good energy day or because we had more than 3 snowflakes today but I'm buzzing already. Enjoy :)

Haha, I always love seeing your energy. If I read correctly, the moon energy is influenced by Leo. I have been accomplishing a great deal in my personal life and productivity has increased significantly in the past few days. Wheels are moving quite swiftly, I feel at the pace I am on, I could manifest a million bucks right now

Article gibbers

Quote:

There will be a Lunar Eclipse in Leo on February 10th/11th (depending on where you are located). It will be visible throughout most of the world except for Australia, New Zealand, and small parts of Asia and Alaska. Its peak will be at 12:33am Universal time, you can click here to find out what that is for your timezone.

Quote:
Everyone will experience different variations of this evolutionary pull. Considering that Venus is going retrograde soon, some couples may experience this energy as a shift in how they express love in their relationships. In some cases, adjustments being made in relationships over the coming months could have something to do with changes regarding children.

The Sun will be in Aquarius during this eclipse, which is where the South Node is moving toward. Aquarius has to do with the collective, groups and group intellect, and coming together to create positive change for a better future that can even be revolutionary. However, because it is near the South Node, we need to look at any imbalanced Aquarian traits that are not serving us and are being manifested in a negative way. When we get too caught up in the way a group or collective community/society thinks and operates, we can lose touch with our own heart’s desire to create and live authentically, to love, do what we enjoy, and shine while doing all of it. Even when we get too caught up in our own heads and mental theories we can disconnect from our divine source of inspiration, which could be a theme for some.

The key here is that we need to identify how and where this is playing out in our lives. Over the next one and a half to two years, we will need to strike a new balance between this polarity of energies.

Old 10-02-2017, 10:28 PM
Master
I always do energy work around the full moon and especially an eclipse. The degree of the eclipse is on my moon. That isn't really a good thing but it is a big deal for me.

For an eclipse I pay attention to exact time usually and I might do something or observe it somehow. The energy did shift and something is changing and it is big. A lot of work that has been done is culminating. I knew that but I didn't relate it to this eclipse because I didn't look at the calendar. Sometimes I forget to notice, but I always do my type of energy work around every new moon and full moon.

It is a good thing I saw this post to point that out...Thank you.

I don't know about the comet and how that would impact anything but I observe a big change in a good way.
Old 10-02-2017, 11:25 PM
Ascender
Ah thank you �� and same to you. So glad your feeling the good vibes... just imagine how many crystals and cards you could buy with your million bucks ��

Oh ay, from that article looks like it's a big thing!
Old 11-02-2017, 02:51 AM
Guide

I read on the astrology zone website that if your birthday falls between 5 days of an eclipse there is a good chance you may get sick. Not sure why this is? But my birthday is coming up on the 15th and I am sick! Funny coincidence.
Old 11-02-2017, 08:55 AM
Ascender
Funny coincidence indeed.
Yesterday it snowed. I believe to be the first snowfall this winter. It was that flaky snow that never reaches the ground, blown on the wind like cigarette ash, in line it seems with the tribal Indian term "Snow Moon".
Old 11-02-2017, 10:48 AM
Ascender
Perfect day for first snow wasn't it! Did anybody see anything exciting? I couldn't even see the moon :(
Old 11-02-2017, 10:54 AM
Master
Ah yes I was aware of the 'Snow Moon' too, it began to snow where I live during the evening last night when the moon was out. Very cool and is still snowing now quiet lightly.
Old 11-02-2017, 02:11 PM
Deactivated Account

The moon light was beautiful! I didn't get to see the actual eclipse, I may have missed the peak, but I got to lay my stones out all night. I left my tarot out for a bit as well.

My dreams were absolutely vivid and creepy LOL. I may have to dump myself in holy water today

Over all, it was a exceptional energy, more loving than the previous, thats probably because it wasn't under Capricorn