Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 06-01-2017, 08:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Guys Got A Little Craziness here

So, Hi to everyone. i found that i am a crystal child. Im 28 and i found that 2 years ago and i started to very strongly want to save the world and now i feel very not cool. i feel like ,, i feel everybodie;s emotions and and i act like a crazy person i was in mental hospital for a month and it do me good but i need help or just to talk with people like me. i find it very hard not to think i;m secial. in fact i thought i''m so secial and capable of doing good things(which is due to my father attitude) he always told me son. you don;t know how much you are able to do, even for small stuff) and here i am 28 years old megalomaniac empath trying to save everybody when actually i''m alone and falling apart inside. Can you give me something to cool down my ambitions and try to live kind of a normal happy small life. thank you : )i know i''m not very specific but i am so bloody tired oh. i remembered.... i first heard of indigo and thought that i am one and i should destroy the old and that's when i got in trouble. then i realized i''m not suuch kind of a person and i a sure now i am crystal and i should focus on building the new i. but i don;t really know how to cool down that megalomaniac in me.??? sorry for my elementary english .. thanks.
Old 15-01-2017, 12:23 AM
Master

You're "early." Some of the new colors get here sooner than the world is ready for them. I suggest trying meditation and concentrating on yourself as much as you can.

It may help.

You just got here sooner than the rest of them. Pace yourself.
Old 29-04-2017, 01:36 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
You're "early." Some of the new colors get here sooner than the world is ready for them. I suggest trying meditation and concentrating on yourself as much as you can.

It may help.

You just got here sooner than the rest of them. Pace yourself.

I am with Gypsy on this. I have a calling (starseed) and I know I have something big to do on this beautiful planet. Sad news? I have no idea what it is! Yes, it can be very annoying and frustrating, at times to the point that you don't care anymore and you want to just throw it away, but it is important. If you have that calling remember it is there for a reason. You may not understand why it is there or what you are supposed to do with it, but you just need to wait. Be patient and wait. :) In time we will all know why we are here and what we are supposed to do.
Old 05-05-2017, 07:45 PM
Guide

You're not alone! I'm 36 and within the past 2 years have felt a strong calling, to do what, I don't know yet but it feels like I need to save the world...or at least those in my immediate circle. I'm an empath as well by the way, which may be where all these feelings of wanting to fix people and make them better come into play. It has caused me great anxiety, dizziness, isolation (of my own doing), and feelings of being stuck in time while life goes on all around me.

What I can tell you though is it probably gets worse before it gets better. It takes a lot of soul searching and inner work to get out of this darkness...it is not anything anybody else can do for you, just like all the people you want to save have their own inner work to do. Be careful not to intrude too much on their path (we don't have wings on our back for a reason)...I've learned we can prevent them from learning their necessary life lessons.

If I can give you any immediate advice, I'd say please take time daily to focus on yourself. Shut the phone off (I mean it!)and go walk in the woods or a park. Take a bath. Meditate. Read a book (Lightworker's Source by Savannah Arienta really helped me initially). Explore some hobbies of yours, whatever they may be. Set boundaries for yourself (so important because you'll burn out) and stick to them!

Hope this helps.
Old 05-05-2017, 07:51 PM
Guide

Oh and remember you can't help anyone unless you help yourself first!
Old 06-05-2017, 04:09 PM
Knower

All people who are in contact with spirits feel something about a "calling".

So you feel like you are a Indigo Crystal child. Does it help you? Just see it as is. You are just a human being with a connection to the spirit world. That is special enough. I've not seen people with that name (crystal child etc.) posting really smart stuff over here. Like they really know. It is a lot of "I am special!". Then you miss the point.
Old 25-07-2017, 02:33 AM
Knower

I too feel that I'm a crystal child.

Jaroon60, I feel sorry to see your comment "I've not seen people with that name (crystal child etc.) posting really smart stuff over here. "
I guess most crystals like to remain quiet. It is true that there are really quite a lot of people screaming out they are "special" or "superior" in this forum. (So I come by randomly and go.) In fact, in many places too. However, that is their choice and I'm learning to not let then stir up my inner world lol. (if that makes any sense)

MladoLik, indigoes, crystals, rainbows, blue rays, those are really board labels. It's like the gender or nationality labels that are really board, and that is not your full identity. There is no single way or solution to do things. Everyone has their own path and decisions to make. I hope that your choice will be those you want to make, not based on any labels' "must do" list. You are much more than what you think you are...
Old 08-08-2017, 12:49 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

don't do everything at once. you need to find yourself first, improve yourself mentally and spread your energy to people and demonstrate kindness. crystals are here mainly for the healing aspects, indigos are here to break down barriers. don't take on more than you're capable of doing, this is coming from a very old star seed, I'm currently 26 but my soul began during the formation of Lemuria at least 4,500,000 years old so yeah VERY old soul who is still trying to figure things out, crystals, like someone said above, are very brand new. my main advice is to take things slowly and everything will come together in time, if not this life then another