Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-08-2012, 01:42 AM
Knower
ASTRAL SEX

ok so hope nobody thinks i'm being weird or anything but I came across a video one day by some guy talking about how it was possible to have something called Astral Sex with someone you know or even strangers. my question here is simply has anyone here actually experienced this?One day I was talking to my guy best friend who is supposedly my soulmate as well about this and he told me if I ever managed to get out of my body the same time as him he would want to experience that with me lol. I just laugh at him though because I know he has had a few OBE's by accident and he doesn't actually like being out of his body if he feels like its about to happen he will fight it by moving his body somehow.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:13 AM
Sangress

Quote:
my question here is simply has anyone here actually experienced this?

I do it pretty often. It's actually really convenient and in a lot of ways I prefer it over the physical counterpart because its more intimate to me.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:29 AM
Trieah

I've had some experience with this. But usually what happens is I'll wind up pulling myself out of my astral/lucid/ethereal state shortly after it happens. Get's kind of annoying really, when it's actually someone that I want to be with.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:30 PM
earthatic

A ton of dopamine and endorphins get released when that happens...expect a low mood later on. I don't recommend purposefully doing it (or even allowing it to happen when something forces it on you). I also think it's kind of annoying and intrusive.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Tammy

How does one tell the difference between a sexual dream and that of astral sex? I have heard that many people Astral and they dont even know it, or see it as dreams?
Old 08-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Knower
when you're participating in astral sex nothing is actually happening to your physical body right? I was watching celebrity ghost stories the other day and some lady was talking about how some spirit forced themselves on top of her and she could feel herself being sexually assaulted. I wouldn't want anything like that to happen to me.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralButterfly
ok so hope nobody thinks i'm being weird or anything but I came across a video one day by some guy talking about how it was possible to have something called Astral Sex with someone you know or even strangers. my question here is simply has anyone here actually experienced this?One day I was talking to my guy best friend who is supposedly my soulmate as well about this and he told me if I ever managed to get out of my body the same time as him he would want to experience that with me lol. I just laugh at him though because I know he has had a few OBE's by accident and he doesn't actually like being out of his body if he feels like its about to happen he will fight it by moving his body somehow.

Wet dreams are astral sex and almost every one has had at least one or two in their life. But I would not advise anyone to participate in astral sex in either dreams or projections. When you do so you are offering an unknown entity the opportunity to form a strong connection with you, a connection that might not disappear even after the sexual act has been finished. In the Astral and in our dreams entities possess the ability to take almost any form they want, and so you might believe you are participating in a harmless sexual act with one of your friends or somebody you might have had a crush on for a long time. But in reality you could be having sex with a not so friendly entity who is attempting to form a attachment with you for an extended period of time. I am not trying to scare you just in every book I have read regarding Astral Projection they have all advised to stay away from sexual acts in the astral.
Old 19-08-2012, 11:53 AM
NateIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Wet dreams are astral sex and almost every one has had at least one or two in their life. But I would not advise anyone to participate in astral sex in either dreams or projections. When you do so you are offering an unknown entity the opportunity to form a strong connection with you, a connection that might not disappear even after the sexual act has been finished. In the Astral and in our dreams entities possess the ability to take almost any form they want, and so you might believe you are participating in a harmless sexual act with one of your friends or somebody you might have had a crush on for a long time. But in reality you could be having sex with a not so friendly entity who is attempting to form a attachment with you for an extended period of time. I am not trying to scare you just in every book I have read regarding Astral Projection they have all advised to stay away from sexual acts in the astral.

You do get a strong bond. I have gained telepathic bonds with some people, the only thing I want to add is that you can hurt them as well.... they are made of ether and your astral body is NOT. It is a much stronger.
Old 19-08-2012, 12:12 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateIII
You do get a strong bond. I have gained telepathic bonds with some people, the only thing I want to add is that you can hurt them as well.... they are made of ether and your astral body is NOT. It is a much stronger.

YOU CAN HURT THEM? I dont think i understand how thats possible if its just both your astral bodies involved.
Old 19-08-2012, 04:05 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralButterfly
YOU CAN HURT THEM? I dont think i understand how thats possible if its just both your astral bodies involved.
*sigh*

No... you can't hurt anyone. >_<