Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-07-2016, 06:19 PM
Experiencer

Why can't I astral project

Every night I set out an intention to astral travel at night.But I always fail to do so.I have no fear in astral travel,So I am wondering what is holding me back.
Old 16-07-2016, 07:27 PM
Pathfinder

Welcome to the club!!!!! I have projected two times, but had a hard time doing it.
Maybe a description of what technique you are using and what you are trying may be helpful. If you want, you can post them here and I will try to help.
Old 16-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Master

To be honest I am going through a dry spell at the moment. I keep thinking I will ap. If something does not work try a different way until something will work. Just keep trying and eventually you will succeed.
Old 17-07-2016, 02:49 AM
Seeker

Doubled post, not sure why.
Old 17-07-2016, 02:52 AM
Seeker

Dry spell here too for quite some time now. I began having oobe's in my 20's, and started doing what Robert Monroe did by keeping a record of the conditions that were present when I projected, like time of day, time of year/date, day or night, outside temp/weather conditions, and especially my awareness level, moon phase, etc. I had quite a notebook going at one time and it seemed to help predict the opportune time to try. I usually had one or two good super aware projections per week starting out--at around 21 years old. The older I got tho, the less they occurred, probably due to more responsibilities, stress(?) I remember I always had more oobes at night, and I remember that I always had more during the summer months for some strange reason, especially August. I used to think solar flares had something to do with them :-). Now I consider myself lucky to have an oobe once a month. I seem to have more lucid dreams now. I know everyone is different, but I think stress is an oobe killer--even a little stress. And there seems to be more of it going around these days affecting us all.
Old 17-07-2016, 08:26 AM
Master

There are many reasons why people do not succeed. I think the two most common reasons are falling asleep and not persevering with it. At the moment I either fall asleep or I do not ap even though I persevere with it. I shall try again. I will let you know if I succeed.
Old 17-07-2016, 08:27 AM
Master

There are many reasons why people do not succeed. I think the two most common reasons are falling asleep and not persevering with it. At the moment I either fall asleep or I do not ap even though I persevere with it. I will try again. I will let you know if I succeed.
Old 17-07-2016, 08:28 AM
Master

I am sorry it was a double post. It was an accident.
Old 17-07-2016, 01:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElls
Dry spell here too for quite some time now. I began having oobe's in my 20's, and started doing what Robert Monroe did by keeping a record of the conditions that were present when I projected, like time of day, time of year/date, day or night, outside temp/weather conditions, and especially my awareness level, moon phase, etc. I had quite a notebook going at one time and it seemed to help predict the opportune time to try. I usually had one or two good super aware projections per week starting out--at around 21 years old. The older I got tho, the less they occurred, probably due to more responsibilities, stress(?) I remember I always had more oobes at night, and I remember that I always had more during the summer months for some strange reason, especially August. I used to think solar flares had something to do with them :-). Now I consider myself lucky to have an oobe once a month. I seem to have more lucid dreams now. I know everyone is different, ((((but I think stress is an oobe killer--even a little stress)))). And there seems to be more of it going around these days affecting us all.

Yeah I think stress might be the killer
Old 17-07-2016, 08:55 PM
Master

I agree with that. Stress can ruin things or make it a lot harder to ap.