Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-12-2015, 07:39 PM
Ascender

How much can those on the other side influence things?

I just wonder this?

Been struggling with things of late, struggling with belief in Survival despite so much evidence and struggling as we approach Xmas and the 1st anniversary of my mum's passing.

Ive so wanted my mum to show up in some form and of course it hasn't happened ...but there have been so many things going my way of late that Im beginning to wonder if she can and does play a part still??

Things like the estate being administered; potential hurdles passed without a glitch, everything working out better than expected and the final thing of me having a temporary job over xmas that now against all odds and even my own self belief is leading into something possibly permanent and well paid.

I cant help but think (and my sister is convinced of this) that somebody is helping me out here? And obviously my mum (and dad although he passed 34 years ago) is the obvious candidate.

Is this good fortune the proof I seek?
Old 23-12-2015, 09:27 PM
Seeker

They can influence your mood and outlook and also how others see you. So yes you could take it as the proof you need.
Old 25-12-2015, 10:05 PM
Administrator
They are always around you that will never change they can help in little things to improve your life,but they cant interfere in other things,they will always support the choices you make in your life,

Namaste
Old 25-12-2015, 11:09 PM
Super Moderator
metal68....I don't know. Instinctively I sometimes feel we do get help and a lot of loving support. But I also feel that they wouldn't wish to interfere with us/our choices/our lives in any way -both at the same time.
Yet there may well be times when they can help. I wouldn't know those exact criteria though.
Their love is ALWAYS there!
But it might be that you have grown in some way, and have become stronger, and so are attracting things to you which are helpful right now.
Old 29-12-2015, 07:03 AM
Burntfruit

I think they can do more than you dare know, and less than you think
Old 02-01-2016, 01:39 AM
Experiencer
The mere act of observation has influence. Science has unequivocally proved this at a quantum level of reality. It is not so far a reach to imply their is an influence from "those on the other side" who may be interested in our material and incarnate existence. To what degree -- is purely speculation in the context of "free will"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1YqgPAtzho

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung