Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 03-09-2015, 04:27 PM
Experiencer

Energy pulsing in body

This may not be the place to post this but gonna put it here anyways lol.

On a few occasions I've felt what I would describe as a small orb of energy pulsing about once a second moving through my body.

It's not random. It goes from chakra to chakra and spends time on certain ones that need attention I suppose.

The first times it happened a few months ago I didn't notice any physical difference and wondered what was happening. I was assuming it was an entity looking around in my body, but can't say for certain.

This time it happened I could feel real changes. Pains would go away, constrictions would open up, etc.

I was thinking this may be a friend doing distance theta healing on me but I've never read anything about pulsing sensations from anyone going through healings.

So could this be an entity or energy or human or high self or something else?
Old 05-09-2015, 12:20 AM
Experiencer

Ok, so to add some personal insight, I've noticed that when I have an energy healing done like reiki that I feel that same pulsing in the area being focused upon. I can feel the chakras spinning up too. The pulsing is associated but different. I wonder what the heck it could be?
Old 05-09-2015, 12:49 AM
Master
My best guess is Higher Self or a friend doing the energy work on you. Obviously you perceive energy work in pulses. I perceive it as flowing warmth or coolness, another person might describe it as a slight trickle of electricity, or another like a breeze is entering them. We all have our own ways to perceive it.
When we first learn to feel subtle energy we're kinda like little kids discovering our toes or something - it's all wondrous and freaky! lol
Keep exploring and Enjoy it!
Old 05-09-2015, 08:59 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
My best guess is Higher Self or a friend doing the energy work on you. Obviously you perceive energy work in pulses. I perceive it as flowing warmth or coolness, another person might describe it as a slight trickle of electricity, or another like a breeze is entering them. We all have our own ways to perceive it.
When we first learn to feel subtle energy we're kinda like little kids discovering our toes or something - it's all wondrous and freaky! lol
Keep exploring and Enjoy it!

I feel it in those other ways too.

Like I can feel a breeze entering my crown chakra and blowing down my center (down my throat/esophagus) into my heart.

I can feel surges/waves/rushes of energy going through by body at times.

I can feel chakras swirling around like whirlpools.

Especially in my hands I can feel intense heat radiating at times.

I can feel a warmth radiating from my heart too, although it has some kind of pain that spreads out like the beams of a star. Still figuring out what that is.

And then there is a pulsing. A couple times I've felt multiple pulses at different places at once, but usually it's only one. And it seems to be moving with intent, not like the other sensations which I would construe as natural feelings due to energy flow in the particular areas.

By intent I mean it will mozy around a certain area like it's scouting it out, then it'll start pulsing faster and moving around the chakra faster, then it'll mozy to the next area. I notice in general it goes from one chakra to the next but sometimes it'll skip to another one. And it tends to neglect my crown, 3rd eye, and root chakras. lol lots of details.
Old 05-09-2015, 01:45 PM
Master
Yeah, it's actually pretty weird isn't it?
I've been able to be the Observer (detached and non-reactive, just noticing) through most of the weirdness, but there's been a couple of times, that I got down-right freaked out.

Once I heard this large snap/crack inside my skull, very physical, not psychically perceived, it was immediately followed by something like an energy bolt, like lightening shooting from the front left of my skull to the center base of my skull arcing along the inside of the skull cap.
I was like "OMG! Now what?! Lightening and thunder in my head .....Seriously?!"
To this day I'm not sure if that was associated with Kundalini, subtle energy or what. Just glad it's not happened again!
Old 07-09-2015, 01:15 PM
Marieee222

This is really interesting because I felt this happen to me but only once, it was while I was doing some basic yoga to stretch and the ball started at the base of my spine and slowly went through each chakra until it reached my head and I had what I was told was an out of body experience. I didn't even know what the chakras actually were until this happened to me and I looked it up. The comment about your higher self doing energy healing on yourself is very interesting...
Old 08-09-2015, 02:27 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marieee222
This is really interesting because I felt this happen to me but only once, it was while I was doing some basic yoga to stretch and the ball started at the base of my spine and slowly went through each chakra until it reached my head and I had what I was told was an out of body experience. I didn't even know what the chakras actually were until this happened to me and I looked it up. The comment about your higher self doing energy healing on yourself is very interesting...

Are you saying the pulsing was part of an OBE? Or was that a separate thing?
Old 04-11-2015, 02:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Have you ever done any chakra work before? Higher self could be involved as it is only the subconcious. You may want to try to do some energy work if you are feeling sensations such as this. if you are in tune you will be able to connect to the spiritual side at will and find out which direction the energy is coming from that is causing pulsing(inner self, outer source, human, deity, etc) Remember as well you are not only living on this earth you are also living on the spiritual plain which is where your astral body goes during OBEs or very vivid dreams. The kundalini is not something i would worry about unless you have years of daily meditation on energy centers behind you. Many spiritual creatures may help you however the key to knowing is exploring. If you really want to know what is causing it to happen meditate and ensure your chakra centers are strong. Feel free to also use door meditations to find out answers to questions hidden from you. When you are able to use energy you will be able to source where energy is coming from as well and can block it, accept it, tell where it is coming from, etc....