Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 27-04-2015, 05:29 PM
Master
I had 2 NDE's

I'm just reading in on this forum so I might come from a completely different angle.....furthermore I would like to say that I'm a very down to earth person, with a strong spiritual side and that I don't want to offend anyone with the simplicity of what I'm about to write:

My first NDE was when I was 5 years old ( and I think this was not a 'real' one after experiencing my second one). I almost drowned. My mother told me that after they 'revived' me, I just looked around surprised and asked " where all the grass had gone ". I can still remember that vision very vividly : beautiful, beautiful field of green soft grass...

My second NDE was a clinical death. when I had to give birth to my daughter , in the OR (I was already unconscious , so it was 'dark' but I could still hear everything )then there was a moment that I just "gave up" , I couldn't cope anymore just wanted to give in to the darkness that surrounded me, I just wanted peace. The OR ( hectic) sounds dissolved and made place for a water like sound , then the sound disappeared and I -or whatever I was, it wasn't 'me' anymore- floated up-up-up towards light, white , transparant air bubbles. weightless. The peace ,tranquility, the safety, the love I felt I cannot describe in any form. It was magical ...and then " boom"! Nothing...just nothing, that just took a split second, snap of the finger...and I was back . The experience was a life time...the death 'only' 30 seconds....
To all those who are afraid to die... Please don't be! This experience taught me that whatever it is it's 'good' or maybe 'blissful nothingness'
Old 27-04-2015, 05:45 PM
Deactivated Account

It sounds like your soul enveloped you in love, sort of like you went to a 'waiting room', since it wasn't your time to die. I've read of other similar cases like this, you don't necessarily die so you don't exactly see the other side, but your awareness does travel to where it wants to be, that is back with your soul which is peaceful and calming.

Lovely experience over all, I love to hear about beautiful experiences like that. :)
Old 27-04-2015, 06:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
It sounds like your soul enveloped you in love, sort of like you went to a 'waiting room', since it wasn't your time to die. I've read of other similar cases like this, you don't necessarily die so you don't exactly see the other side, but your awareness does travel to where it wants to be, that is back with your soul which is peaceful and calming.

Lovely experience over all, I love to hear about beautiful experiences like that. :)

It was beautiful... My family always have to laugh, they were in utter and utter despair, hospital people completely stressed out and I had " a beautiful moment". I don't know whether it was the waiting room.. My heart stopped, so my body , brain didn't function anymore .. What I also wonder about, was that during " the bubbels" ? Or during "the nothing"? Or both?. The bubbels came first, then the nothing . As in really nothing, non existence....

I had an aunt who had a longer clinical death ( is that the right word? English is not my native language ..)- before I had- She always talked about floating towards a bright white light tunnel of love and when she travelled through the tunnel she could see deceased family members at the other side of the tunnel. To be honest, I was always sceptical about that last part...or..to put it bluntly, I don't believe it...either there is something we havent experienced before or it is as disappearing in a black hole of ( peaceful) nothing..
Old 27-04-2015, 08:23 PM
Deactivated Account

You say non-existence but at the time you were still aware of it being non-existence, right? :) That's how it was for me anyway...
I've experienced non-existence, in something similar to a near death experience myself. It was definitely an eye-opener.

I have seen the tunnel too, been through it, actually after the main experience I have seen it multiple times in front of my vision, showing me I'm always connected.
It does take a lot for the mind to accept something after death, in fact I didn't accept my own experience for a long long time....
Eventually couldn't deny it to myself any longer though ;)

But, it's not so important, the important thing that our beliefs and experiences help us to become more loving, that's the important thing.
Old 27-04-2015, 10:27 PM
Master
Not exactly, I was only aware of the non existence when I woke up...it was literally the "bubbels " and then "gone". I only realized that i was "gone" when i came back...
... What you say about the tunnel, I have with the bubbels , I feel connected but to a surrounding 'dimension' , I don't go "through" something. Any way, it is what it is and it's , at least for me, good, light and bubbly !! I wouldnt mind to be one of those bubbels !