Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 12-04-2017, 12:34 AM
Deactivated Account
Venus in retrograde

I have a quick question, I do not proclaim to know anything about astrology, I only know what I have been told by a friend. Please excuse my ignorance. I started chatting with a man over the weekend, via text. We have a really good rapport with each other, and he would like to take me out on a date when he returns home (he will be working out of town for a few weeks). Now because we met each other and began talking with each other during the retrograde will it "curse" the whatever it may progress to right off the bat, or will it be a positive in astrology because we will not go on an official date until Venus is out of retrograde? How does all of this work? Again my apologies for my ignorance:(
Old 12-04-2017, 02:58 AM
Master
I don't think so. Even if you did meet during retrograde and start dating there is no 'curse'. The energy works a little differently and it can manifest in different ways. Maybe you wouldn't have met if it wasn't for the retrograde. That could have made you be in the right place at the right time to meet.

Fact is, most potential beginnings fizzle out because they aren't meant to be anything more then a short term encounter. That wouldn't be the curse of the retrograde, maybe it will work in the opposite way of what is normal.

There is no magic formula that will tell you yay or nay. If there is, it has much more to do with your chemistry, which would be your astrological compatability. That only shows potential. The fact that you felt a connection indicates that there is one. If you were to compare charts, you would find that energy connection. If you feel it, it is there.

I wouldn't worry about the Venus retrograde because it is what it is.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:04 AM
Master
It is said that it's best not to start something new during a Venus retro. But that doesn't mean it cannot happen. Like Rozie said, it's not a curse, not even a 'curse'.
I believe there's always a reason for meeting ppl, including online. Since you've been talking only, you aren't invested in each other yet, so I wouldn't worry about it. Just go on the date when it comes and see what is there. Maybe the Cosmos is looking after you by making sure you cannot meet until after Venus retro. Who knows! Go on the date, find out, and in the meantime enjoy :)
Old 12-04-2017, 09:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Thank you both! This calms my fears considerably! Like I said, I know nothing about astrology and apparently according to her I did all of the things that you are not supposed to do when Venus is in retrograde ��,! We aren't yet invested in each other. I did have a dream about a man leading a bull prior to meeting him, and it's curious to me that he rides bulls.
Thank you both!
Old 13-04-2017, 02:36 AM
Master
I agree with FairyCrystal about the fact that you met online during the retrograde but won't meet in person until after it is over. There is a reason for everything.

The people we meet and spend time with are all important and part of our lives and our destiny if you believe in that, which I do. There is a purpose for every encounter, even if it is minor.

The bull dream is kind of a message of confirmation to you, that this is the right thing to do right now. It is not a promise of success, but it is a clear sign that this is important. We pay attention to our guidance when it gives us a message. It's like hmmm Bull guy in dream, Bull guy in real life, that must be a green light to do something about that.

I still think Venus retrograde is misunderstood and the meaning is condensed into a few simple rules. There is more to it then that. Some people are born with it in their Natal Chart and they have it all the time. They manage. It doesn't make their venus 'not work' or 'work backwards' it is more inward or the energy is just different. That is how I see it.

I am not that observant about retrograde problems because I don't seem to be bothered by them too much. Some people are far more sensitive to that energy it seems.

Think about it, how has it affected you? Now is the time to notice the classic Venus retrograde symptoms. Look it up and compare your recent experiences. That is the best way to learn. I am quite certain that the planet in question would relate to how it is positioned in your own chart.
Old 13-04-2017, 05:39 AM
Master
Hi StarChaser,,

What Rozie said about retrograde planets working more inward instead of backwards sorta hits the nail on the head.

And yes the people we associate with are very important and important lessons can be learned.

Also no. I do not believe a venus retrograde meeting of an individual dooms us in any way. You are quite capable of going out and having a date and having a very good time.

Enjoy your life.

It is too short to waste.

There is always that caution to be careful, but we must be careful with everyone we meet let's face it. That does not mean it is impossible for you to have a nice date and a good time still, but you are old enough to know when something isn't right anyway.
Not to say you are old.

You are magnificent.

Go out, live and enjoy yourself. Allow yourself this. You will be fine.

Take care of yourself.