Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-03-2017, 01:14 PM
FrankieJG

I am not sure whether I astral traveled. Need help to CONFIRM!

I get sleep paralysis quite a lot during dawn or when I take evening naps. I had a not so strange but still a little strange kinda event which happened today in the morning. I woke up at around 5am to have a coffee and a small snack because I was so hungry. Then I went back to sleep as my eyes were still tired and I was so sleepy. Around 7.30am I was half asleep but I remember I was walking on a road which seemed like the street to my house, not sure because I wasn't looking anywhere else. It seemed like a dream but I knew I was on my bed at the same time. More like a feeling of being in both places at once. Well every time I have a dream in the morning few minutes before waking up, I clearly know that I am dreaming while I am on the bed.

So in this dream I could see the road while I knew I was on my bed having a sleep. I saw only the road , as if I was walking while keeping my head down. Well I have been curious about this whole astral projection idea after joining this forum . Maybe , it was my own thoughts which caused this - to be shown back to me as a dream. It was a vague memory, for few seconds I was walking and I remember telling in my mind "It is happening"- as in I might be astral traveling but I knew at the same time I am HERE on my BED but THERE too. Then the image got clearer and I saw some sand and heard my own foot steps , the same sound we hear when walking on a sand laid concrete road and I felt scared because it felt abit real! And then the image vanished - more like I didn't see the road anymore but felt sooooo heavy on my chest and my whole body felt tight and knew I am having a sleep paralysis. Had to put some effort to move my hands and wake up.

So was it an illusion or did I astral travelled for few seconds.? However I didn't float or felt like I was out of my body. It was a feeling of looking at or being in 2 places at once.
Old 30-03-2017, 06:16 PM
Pathfinder

Sounds like a lucid dream about astral projection to me. I had a bunch of those when I first started to practice AP. Its a good sign that you are starting to become conscious during times most people cant. Could mean you will experience your first Projection soon.

Oh just to let folks know, I'm of the camp that believes AP, and lucid dreams are not the same thing. Though I certain respect those who believe they are the same thing.

Good luck Frankie, and happy travels.