Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-07-2016, 09:02 AM
Master
An Astral Projection Intruder

Two days ago I was sleeping in my bedroom when I started to hear the doors opening and closing and it was in spirit. I was wide awake and I could tell that this is happening in spirit. I forgot about it for a few minutes and then I felt that somebody has entered my room. He went to a pile of blankets in the room and started reading my dream journal that was in the cupboard. He sent something my way and the next thing I fell into a deep sleep but I quickly came out of it feeling like I am violated and intruded upon. I stretched my hand without waking up from the bed and I grabbed the intruder by the t-shirt and brought him to the front where I was sleeping. It was like one of me was sleeping and other one came out just half way and grabbed the person. He felt like a hologram and I discovered he was my ex-husband. I asked him what he was doing in my room and he started touching me in a sexual manner on my thighs. I asked him to leave and he final left leaving me feeling so violated. I believe he astral projected into my house and then my bedroom.

I have never come across something like this before and I was wondering if there are people who have.
Old 27-07-2016, 11:11 AM
Master

I used to often get other beings in my bedroom. Not thou ones who were human this lifetime except a couple those who I'd been very close to who had died.

He may not even have been aware he was there, his curiousity over you and what you are up eg thinking of you, could of caused his astral body to go and do that
Old 29-07-2016, 08:38 AM
Master
Thank you for your kind words