Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 08-06-2020, 07:56 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I am saying that everything is 'divine' and 'absolutely' what it is and will be as it is and will be. Your use of the words 'absolute' and 'divine' strikes me as being a blatant attempt to co-opt what they (really, IMO) mean to 'suit' yourself - making them and consequently your connection to what they represent (to you) 'special'.

This is the height of 'dualism' which has plagued nominally monistic (i.e non-dual) philosophies and adherents who 'religiously' believe in them since time immemorial.

Its way past time to 'wake up' to this fact - before 'time' just passes you by ... pretentiously humble' (by way of falsely believing and so claiming he is just be a 'simple' Guy) fella! Do you believe that the fact that you do not 'want' anyone else to believe anything other than what they choose to believe for themselves like you belive what you do (just) for yourself makes your attitudinality and positjonality 'holistic' ('holy'?, sanctified'?, 'saintly'?) .

My partner and I share two cats and two dogs, all of whom have significantly different, exquisitely complex personalities. None of them may be legitimately regarded as being 'simple' IMO, except perhaps by an 'idiot'. Yet you shamelessly dress your 'self' with 'simple' as a 'moniker'. Transparent ploy that is, in my eyes at least.

Talk to me if and when you are ready to drop using the words/concepts 'absolute' and 'divine' to indicate something being other/superior/better/more valuable than anything/something else. Meanwhile, please know that I am aghast at your 'falling' for and attempting the propagate the illusion that something (as differentiated from something else) is in this day and age!

Why is it required I come around to your way of thinking? Would that be for my benefit or yours?

Oh, and just so you know, I started using Just A Simple Guy as my online persona well over a decade ago, it had nothing to do with spirituality and was from one of my favorite Zeppelin cuts.

https://youtu.be/_3ioOxQ76dA?list=PL...tnW3efbBKBg O

Have you even considered how much else you might be mistaken about?
Old 08-06-2020, 09:00 PM
Master
[quote=JustASimpleGuy]Why is it required I come around to your way of thinking? Would that be for my benefit or yours?]/quote]
Did I say it was 'required'? I said it was now time to 'wake up' before ;time' passed you by. You are free to 'stay asleep' - forever if you wish to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Oh, and just so you know, I started using Just A Simple Guy as my online persona well over a decade ago, it had nothing to do with spirituality and was from one of my favorite Zeppelin cuts.
Yes, BUTT the fact that you still use says something about what it you continue to believe about yourself and still choose to present yourself as being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Have you even considered how much else you might be mistaken about?
I probably am and will surely be mistaken about a lot of things - I don't believe I am or will be about this, however.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:45 PM
Master
You don't have to change your believes. But know that you can.
Your inner beings already knows everything you want, and is connected to source/god/infinite intelligence. And every perspective you have relates directly energetically to your inner beings perspective. This is felt energetically.
But you are free to think anything.
But you are also free to come into greater awareness of God perspective. By understanding that you do that by aligning thought, by emotionally feeling your perspective and thus change believe to perspective that feels better, because it is more in alignment with truth, which results in inspired thought which expands this alignment and joy and thus results in better more fun good life.

For example, I was worried about the future and thought that because most people don't care about something that seemed important, the future is going to hell. I felt honest worry about future.

Then I begin to choose to change this believe, because it feels bad. It is not in alignment with God's knowing.
So I think, I want to feel good.
So I thought, what might god be thinking about this? Let me feel my emotions. To feel my way around my thoughts to a thought that my inner being agrees with, emotionally.
"The future is going to be alright" feels bad. I dont believe that.
"The future can go to hell." still feels bad.
So I feel around for other thoughts, cant lie about my believe of the future, can't pretend I dont care. So...
"I care about the future" this thought feels better! It offers me some relief. But I have no idea why! Huh? Why god agrees with this thought and guides me to this thought? Let me think about it.
"I care about the future..." hmmm.
"Wait a minute, I care about the future and I'm pretty sure everyone does! So it's most certainly going to be alright!" I really believe that. So that sticks. And it feels like allot of relief.
And thoughts come flooding of all the good things happening as a result of so many people caring about their life. And their future. And how we're always working to improve it. I did not have awareness of these thoughts and facts, before, because I could not believe them or take them seriously, because my thoughts contradicted them. But God knows the path of least resistance to your full realisation. And guides you thus emotionally, around your resistance. Through the path of least resistance. So that you can always feel good and live an enjoyable, knowledgable life full of freedom.
Old 09-06-2020, 02:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
You don't have to change your believes. But know that you can.
Your inner beings already knows everything you want, and is connected to source/god/infinite intelligence. And every perspective you have relates directly energetically to your inner beings perspective. This is felt energetically.
But you are free to think anything.
But you are also free to come into greater awareness of God perspective. By understanding that you do that by aligning thought, by emotionally feeling your perspective and thus change believe to perspective that feels better, because it is more in alignment with truth, which results in inspired thought which expands this alignment and joy and thus results in better more fun good life.
Yes, maan!