Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-12-2018, 04:36 AM
janielee

That's very nice of you Spirit Guide Sparrow - thanks so much, thanks a million, thanks a bunch. Many thanks. I'm very grateful for your help here today/night.

lol at satisfying facial gesture
Old 13-12-2018, 04:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Thank you for your answers, old friend. Here’s what I have to say about those works:

The Dao De Jing chronicles the natural way of life which is in accord with Spirit. It emphasizes simplicity, prudence, and peace. It is a set of 81 sections. The verses are short and concise, leaving much to the imagination. In fact, I think you’d enjoy it as a foil to your more verbose explanatory style. I recommend the translation by Gia-fu Feng and Jane English. Or you could contact Lao Zi himself.

The Yi Jing is a work stemming from the origin of Chinese culture, several thousand years ago. It details the manifestations of yin and yang into sixty-four gua, or symbols, each with six elements. Each of the six is either yin or yang, producing the sixty-four combinations. Each gua represents a fundamental principle of existence, either of the Heavens (the first 30) or the Earthly world (the last 34). The principles are detailed in commentaries by famous Ancient Chinese sages, which are affixed to each gua’s chapter. While the use of the Yi Jing is intended as divination originally, I like to simply study the information and contemplate why that particular combination of yin yang elements produces that principle. If you wish to experience it, I recommend Alfred Huang’s translation, or again, do some ‘downloading.’ The names of the gua can be strung together in a song which Tim taught me and I never seem to forget.

Dear Sorai,

Any philosophical view which emphasizes simplicity, prudence and peace would most certainly be well received by the wider audience of keen spiritual intellect. Here then, you discover an outlet for your own learnings and values, which may present value to readers of this quaint forum? Perhaps you would volunteer as translator of such works in a context others here would relate?

Do we get to hear the song of the names of the gua? My downloading bandwidth tends to be restricted to cosmic connections and long distance calls.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 13-12-2018, 05:03 AM
Guide

While I would like to help with that further, my knowledge of Chinese, and particularly Ancient Chinese, is not up to the task at this time.

As for the song, your cosmic bandwidth is just what I intended. I think you’ll find it quite available on my Akashic server. Is there a way to upload it for everyone here on the forum too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Sorai,

Any philosophical view which emphasizes simplicity, prudence and peace would most certainly be well received by the wider audience of keen spiritual intellect. Here then, you discover an outlet for your own learnings and values, which may present value to readers of this quaint forum? Perhaps you would volunteer as translator of such works in a context others here would relate?

Do we get to hear the song of the names of the gua? My downloading bandwidth tends to be restricted to cosmic connections and long distance calls.

-Sparrow
Old 13-12-2018, 06:46 AM
Knower

Quote:
Dear Convolution,

When you indicate consciousness being two you denote they are separate, when they are not. You do however experience them as separate because you are trying to experience spiritual consciousness using biological tools of observation and conclusion. From this point of view you aspire to have spiritual experiences by invoking your higher Self and your deepest qualities. Because the spirit seems out of reach and somewhat alien to you, you experience it as a separate identity. What you are actually doing is experiencing your creation through the eyes and perspective of the creation. Yet you are inseparable. You have simply chosen to create a perspective which places your awareness into a field of conditions which allows you to experience human concepts. Just as you would wear a space suit to explore a specific planet atmosphere or wear a costume to explore the role of a fictional character.

Human consciousness begins following the process of the zygote and embryo development. The consciousness which attaches to the developing offspring through the etheric cord is eventually over-ridden, due to the awareness which begins to form and new memories which overshadow them. This occurs because the vibration at which new human memories are forming cannot retain compatibility with the vibration of spiritual memory. This results in amnesia of spiritual identity. Spiritual awareness is thus layered over by new forming human memory and experience, which ultimately forms new thought behaviour and a new perspective of yourself. These events cause you to have a separate and excluding view of your spirit leading you to believe you are nothing more.

When you return to the spirit realm, you still retain this point of view of yourself, and it is not overridden by your spirit. It is not overridden because you had created many associations through your human journey and these are important to your soul. You will have the free will to explore these relationships further for as long as you desire, or for the rest of eternity if you so wish. You will also have the free will to revisit the planet at any time of your choosing if you have left loved ones behind, or merely to visit places of sentimental value. You may also do such things as walk on the surface of the moon, explore the ocean floor or whatever else you had not the opportunity to do while in body.

It will come to pass, however, that your desire for more will take you beyond the human identity you play now and you may gravitate to other aspects of your spirit journey when you are ready to do so.

-Sparrow

Hi Sparrow, I'd like to see whether I understand your point of view better, this time. In a nutshell, as spirit one chooses to incarnate. Upon incarnation, spirit develops this new personality of the human being, which is conscious via part of spirit and often unaware of matters beyond the physical, while the rest of spirit remains conscious and aware outside of the limits of the human.
Once the body dies, the consciousness continues as a part of, but still individually separate, from spirit. The human consciousness, feeling distinct from spirit may choose to explore different matters, while the rest of spirit does its own thing. The rest of spirit may even incarnate again with other parts of its energy (is this possible?).
The "human" consciousness may also choose to incarnate again to become another personality?
Once this human consciousness grows tired, it then gives itself up to the spirit.
What happens at this point, where once there were seemingly 2 separate entities each conscious of their own point of view, and now there are one?
Seems one of them lose a bit of individuality/free will once they are shown to be one and the same?
Old 13-12-2018, 09:27 AM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Salutations of love through light, my friend.

May the spirit of Christmas be upon you and bring out the best of you at this festive time of year.

Tarot cards are only as instrumental and spiritually authentic as the hands that wield them. They are only as effective and intuitive as the reader chooses to interpret them. They are only as conducive as the one who acts upon the insights received.

Tarot cards are essentially plastic-coated paper. The real power lies within the intention and connection of the participating partnerships and what it is the reader is connecting with. Which is the same principle with all paraphernalia use and ritual activity.

As is the same with other events you may encounter, you must ask yourself, how does this object or this person appear at the right place at the right time to present the right specific significance? How does that person ring on the telephone just as I think about them? How do I encounter an old friend or loved one on the route to an unconnected destination? How does an answer or guidance appear just at the right time? How do I see a catchphrase or hear a song personally significant to me when I need it most? How do the right tarot cards appear in a way that presents personal significance to someone interacting with me? You can try to explain some of these through intuition, yet that soon becomes insufficient when experiencing multiple or more complex coincidences.

To accept the answer you must first be willing to accept reality to be something much larger and beyond what is contained within your scope of awareness and comprehension. You must be willing to accept events and interactions have taken place long before your conscious mind and physical senses are even remotely aware. You must be willing to accept that you are always, in all ways, interacting with people and events both of the past, and of the future, where the present is the point of convergence. You must be willing to accept the consciousness of every living thing is interconnected, and that people are unconsciously assisting each other experience their own choices. That synchronicity is actually your conscious mind being witness to the orchestration of multiple components and conditions outside of physical chain of events.

Taromancy then works not through magic, but through the principle of synchronicity. There are many ways to interpret sychronicity, but for this dialogue I will describe it as that aspect of you which exists outside of space and time. It is that aspect of you which aligns not to any specific identity as you know it, but which speaks to you, the conscious human, through language of intuitive synchronistic events. You experience the interaction, through brain, as an event happening to you. This of course is an illusion, because your adoption of linear time awareness boxes your perception into a state of cause and effect. Because you cannot identify a specific beginning of a synchronistic event you cannot perceive a cause or conditions through which it came about. So it is you label them as mystical, divine or simply coincidental.

Above, below and beyond the physical dimension weaves the most immense and astonishingly intricate tapestry of interconnected living thought and collaboration you can possibly imagine. Living thought and creative power perpetually dancing, changing, spreading, growing, expanding and permeating in all directions. An ocean within an ocean, within an ocean, of interwoven threads of consciousness and collective will, of the likes you cannot possibly fathom. Every thought you have, every deed you perform, and every word you say is weaved into this tapestry and reaches through the corridors of time and space with pervasive endurance. To behold this spectacle is a gift proportionate to the presence of Prime Creator.

This realm of thought and understanding is outside the scope and acceptance of most human beings. Their thoughts do not dare venture nor reach this altitude of reality. Yet it exists, for I have seen it.

Not to digress too far into unknown territory we shall continue. When you are intently communicating with or performing actions which invite higher Self to interact with you, you will experience moments of sychronicity. When you are intently seeking information using your consciousness, or your feelings, you will experience sychronicity. Broadly speaking, it is the point of your conscious awareness where you consciously experience something which has already been created, but has not been experienced consciously yet. In Taromancy, the consciousness of the two individuals are already aware they are going to meet one another. This is how the reader is often able to receive feelings about someone prior to their actual introduction. As the reading unfolds the intricate power of synchronicity will manifest, and everything will intuitively fall in place to reveal information about events which have already been set in motion. The interaction between the two individuals, and sometimes third participating parties, will be interacting on a completely different level, and you function more as a witness on a physical point of view to the events taking place. This does not happen every time however, as this would denote the physical lives involved do not have free will. For this sychronicity to occur those participating must consent in their hearts to bring this into manifestation.

I do hope this response was not too long and out of context to your requirements, though I did wish to give you a window to look through. Suffice to say, if your intention remains true and sincere, and you believe in your ability, the more you will be able to trust in this craft and any other you put your mind to.

-Sparrow

Dear Sparrow.

Thank you so much for your beautiful words on a subject close to my heart.

I understand and agree with every thing you say about synchronicity and then how it expands out into all the different levels and dimensions beyond human comprehension and how ones personnel and sincere intent comes into play.
in places where others do not.
Old 14-12-2018, 01:59 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

I believe you once wrote something to the effect that someday, all that exists will return to being nothing, and come about again as something new, a new instance of existence, possibly of a new nature. (I added that last part.) When this happens, will our Souls and Spirits live on in any form? For example, since all variations of possible reality do exist, would ours continue in parallel?

Love, Justin
Old 14-12-2018, 07:56 AM
Master
Quote:
The names of the gua can be strung together in a song which Tim taught me and I never seem to forget.

But you have forgotten?

-Sparrow

Old 14-12-2018, 08:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Dear Sparrow,

I believe you once wrote something to the effect that someday, all that exists will return to being nothing, and come about again as something new, a new instance of existence, possibly of a new nature. (I added that last part.) When this happens, will our Souls and Spirits live on in any form? For example, since all variations of possible reality do exist, would ours continue in parallel?

Love, Justin

This was in reference to the interminable cyclical migration and metamorphosis of a universe. The universe you are in is presently inflating at considerable speed succeeding the multifarious big bang schisms, and will continue to do so for trillions of years. Through a course of gradual declines the expansion will reach a climax and eventually, much, much later, collapse in on itself. Human beings, as they are now, will have long ceased to exist by this time. Fragments of your culture and technology will be fossils and relics studied by other races.

That which is your spirit existed long before the universe you know came into form. It will continue to do so long after it has gone. The universe is an infinitesimal event emerging within an even larger body, comparable to what your galaxy is within the universe. Galaxies migrate, interact, transform and collide with other galaxies and celestial mass, and accordingly transform again. A universe also does these things.

Your spirit and whatever form your soul takes will always have somewhere to go and something to create. It does not have to limit its experience to one universe, for how else could the journey remain eternal within the everlasting promise of Prime Creator?

-Sparrow

Old 14-12-2018, 08:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Dear Sparrow.

Thank you so much for your beautiful words on a subject close to my heart.

I understand and agree with every thing you say about synchronicity and then how it expands out into all the different levels and dimensions beyond human comprehension and how ones personnel and sincere intent comes into play.

Dear Pagandell,

I am delighted you experience value in such narratives. You will of course also experience synchronistic events shortly before, during and after interacting with me, if you are open to it. It is just me interacting with you on a different frequency. A few have already experienced this.

-Sparrow

Old 14-12-2018, 08:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
Hi Sparrow, I'd like to see whether I understand your point of view better, this time. In a nutshell, as spirit one chooses to incarnate. Upon incarnation, spirit develops this new personality of the human being, which is conscious via part of spirit and often unaware of matters beyond the physical, while the rest of spirit remains conscious and aware outside of the limits of the human.

Dear Convolution,

In a nutshell, yes.
The spirit does not enter into physical state at any time. It remains in the ether world, but is connected to your human consciousness through the etheric cord attached to your solar plexus. This is a bit like an internet connection where data is flowing in both directions. When this connection is severed the physical body will no longer function, no matter how hard you try to resuscitate it.

Your spirit is omnipresent and aware of everything you do. Everything you do, think and feel is being memorised for eternity within your Akashic records.

Quote:
Once the body dies, the consciousness continues as a part of, but still individually separate, from spirit. The human consciousness, feeling distinct from spirit may choose to explore different matters, while the rest of spirit does its own thing. The rest of spirit may even incarnate again with other parts of its energy (is this possible?).

Individually separate only for a heartbeat of time. The difficulty you are having is understanding what spirit is, and so you perceive conflict in its concept. The human consciousness returns to its source; the source of life and its ultimate joy - your spirit. The spirit wears your human consciousness like a costume acting a particular role in a play. Some souls become attached to this particular role after their passing because of their learnt belief systems or adopted attitudes of mind. This is also the case for traumatised souls. In these cases they will not yet be ready to accept nor perceive more of their real identity as a sentient being within a larger collective. The spirit permits this as an opportunity for experience and perspective.

Generally those of a spiritual nature on Earth, who have already accepted concepts and beliefs to which I have long described, will very quickly gain access to more aspects of themselves. They will not lose their human consciousness or free will, but it will expand at such a rate as to accept and incorporate more of their true Self. This true Self is the experience you know as love on Earth but magnified a thousand times. Your human consciousness will literally soak in so much love that it will transform the way you perceive who and what you are. This true identity is far more magnificent and beautiful than anything you can think yourself to be on Earth. Where every thought, word and deed you have brings love and joy to another being. You currently judge this ascension as a form of concern and conflict because you are emotionally attached to your human story. Well news for you! You have a far deeper emotional connection to something which awaits you. You cannot presently comprehend the full magnitude and magnificence of your existence outside of your physical one.

I have also said before, and shall make reference again, to emphasise its importance. In the spirit world, for those of a loving vibration, it is what you do that defines who you are, not who you are which defines what you do.

These concerns and reservations of identity you have previously voiced will not persist once you pass. In this understanding, know the human consciousness will not actually want to remain separate from such profound love and wholeness, that is your spirit. The human being that you now are is already reaching out to your spirit yearning it within every breath. It is the sublime love you most desire within your soul. Does this understanding not bring joy to your heart and resonate a truth beyond doubt?

Quote:
The "human" consciousness may also choose to incarnate again to become another personality?

Consciousness is consciousness; it becomes unimportant to label it human any longer. It is what you do, not who you are. Consciousness chooses to incarnate, not human consciousness.

Quote:
Once this human consciousness grows tired, it then gives itself up to the spirit.

The human consciousness does not grow tired. It opens up to higher frequencies of love which reveal more accurate truths. This love erodes the lower density flaws within the character of the soul which gravitates consciousness to divine insights and revelations. The human consciousness becomes so full of love that it cannot be recognised as human.

Quote:
What happens at this point, where once there were seemingly 2 separate entities each conscious of their own point of view, and now there are one?

God-consciousness is Self-realised.

Quote:
Seems one of them lose a bit of individuality/free will once they are shown to be one and the same?

What do you wish to be? Love or suffering?

-Sparrow