Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-12-2018, 10:43 AM
Newbie ;)

My crazy story. Twin Flame.

REASON BEHIND THE QUESTION ON MY FIRST POST!
This will sound crazy af, but it did happen to me!

I believe I met my Twin Flame around the age of 13. I just knew there was something special about him. Though I found him to be so annoying and creepy at first lol. But always so so sweet lol. We met through a cousin of mine and we kept coming in and out of contact with each other till I was about 15 years old. The summer of 2009 around May, we started interacting daily. We msg’d each other every day. And we said our “I love yous” maybe around Jun or July that year. We had never actually met 101 and for some reason we kept it like that for a while. I knew there was another girl in his life .. but that summer he basically kept ignoring her. Something I came to know after some years because she herself told me so. She just never knew who I was at the time. He had told her he had found “the one” that he was confused about what he felt for her. She was very cool about it at the time she came to know who I was. And simply went her own way. Anyways around Sept 2009 before she found out who I was .. I found out he was still talking to her and I felt incredibily hurt. So I ceased all contact with him, I felt like I wanted to die. Never have I ever felt so hurt. Even after he begged me to forgive him I was just too hurt and broken to listen. I just couldn’t see that he was also going through his own string of emotions too. But I couldn’t help but feel it was just the start of whatever the hell this is. He was my best friend in the world and time seemed like forever, it was just me and him. He kept coming in out of my life, everytime he left I felt so alone and I couldnt explain why. It took us around a year to meet in person. He was even more beauiful than I imagine. Brownest eyes I have ever seen and I felt naked every time he looked at me. He kept staring at me and smiling and that made me feel even worst lol. I felt his love and I never knew someone could just love you “just because” no reason. Just love you. Our relationship was so pure and when I say “pure” I meant it. For almost 4 years we kept talking, NO KISSING. NO SEX. We just knew we loved each other. And no matter where life was taking us we still had a moment in time to go back to. We became older and knew whatever it was that kept us coming back was bigger than us. And it ****in scared us. I know the whole thing scared me. Because just the thought of him leaving me killed me and made my heart cold. For the years to come it was just an “I love you” and a “Goodbye” . We became more distance and for some reason I decided to get my cards read. And its when I was told who he was they said the connection and vibrations where to powerful to be just a “soulmate” and there was when I came to know about “Twin Flames” I was told he had met some girl who was so obssessed with him that decided to start working “love spells” on him in order for him not to keep wandering off after me. I was told the girl knew how strong the connetion was so she option to enslave him. I was very skeptical and so being my curious self I decided to go get another reading. To my suprised I was told the same exact thing I could see how bad the reader felt for me. She ended not charging me for the reading and told me to fight for what I believe was right but to never return to her due to the fact that she saw something very negative in my reading. So I went to another reader because I still felt his love and I knew he wanted to reach out. We spoke and his mood changed in a heart beat. One day he was saying he loved me , the and the next he just left. We kissed once. Nothing beyond that. Just pure love. She basically uses it to keep him with her. I now protect myself from all that negative ****. But I have no idea how to help him. Any thoughts?
Old 12-12-2018, 09:02 PM
Deactivated Account

This is a tough one to comprehend, but I'm just a beginner. I do think you could be twin flames. Perhaps you should ask to see a sign, like a certain number or something unusual. Anyways, I feel really bad for you and your twin flame. You shouldn't be prevented from being together by another person. Perhaps you should confront the other girl (if you know who she is) or find an antidote or something. I'm not sure though; I'm confused about my situation myself.
Old 13-12-2018, 10:18 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally posted by Allison3333

Perhaps you should ask to see a sign

They should, though they best have a healthy suspension of disbelief.
Old 17-12-2018, 05:01 PM
Master
I know that you care about him, however it is not for you to help him literally, it is for him to help himself. It is for him to realise that there is something that he is not noticing. We are not here to do things for our twins, in fact when we do try to help, things just get worse.

It is to remember that we are individual souls that are learning to be whole within ourselves, only then can we be with a twin connection anyway.

I met mine when I was 11 and we too were best friends and believe me we went through a whole world of pain before we made any sense of us. I am talking about years and years of pain.

As for the girl, I wonder what he is meant to be learning from that? Love spells can't really keep us bound for ever, they eventually wear off when the individual it's directed at wakes up. I am going to seperate this from black magic as this is totally different and may require a priest or someone of this ilk to lift what would be viewed as a bind or curse.