Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-12-2018, 06:42 PM
Knower
Wink TWINFLAME obsession can be toxic?!

🌹Hello lovelies! I'm back after mooonthss and months of hiatus. Some weeks ago I started making videos for youtube on 'pick a card' reading, and other topics as well! I started it because I want to contribute more to the community, plus that many people both in real-life and on the internet, sometimes request a private reading. So if you're interested you can just check out my youtube : Adoras Light (I already have some card videos up, where you can pick which set of cards your heart calls to!)

I'm passionate about manifesting, law of attraction, and of course Twin Flame. Especially TwinFlames. Recently it's been the huge topic within the spiritual community, and it's becoming more common. So I'd like to share some thoughts about it, as I'm in a tf journey for some years myself. But before I start, mind you, I LOVE the idea of Twin Flame as I personally resonate with it a lot. So not in any way I'm saying that the concept of TwinFlame is a false one, cause I myself truly and deeply believe in it.*

So here's the thing... while twinflames is such an interesting and beautiful thing, I've heard some people getting waayy too obsessive in GETTING to be with their twin and or chasing them around, even when it's so clear that their twin is not ready to be in a relationship. Or even worse, when they are IN a relationship with someone else. Divine perfect timing and the free will of your HIGHER SELF and also your twin's, plays the biggest role here. No matter how much you want to be with your twin, if it isn't the perfect timing yet, it ain't gonna happen. If you force it or chase it, you're just going to end up hurt, stressed out, and tired.*

Just recently, I came across a twinflame pin on pinterest and so I clicked the direct link to the blog post. The writing is about what you should and can do if your twin is in a relationship with someone else, or... married--and have kids. It SHOCKED me that the whole post is basically saying that you should GO and chase for it! No matter if your twin is married and have kids, you still have to go MAKE A MOVE. Because no matter what, you and your twin is the "ultimate" union and highest form of relationship. Are... you... KIDDING ME?!! That is so dangerous and unhealthy in sooo many ways. I can't believe that some people out there would deliberately ruin someone's marriage just because they think and believe that other person is their twin. And so that makes it okay to take that person away because it is of "universal" law that they own each other?? Like... what?

In that blog post, the writer even ENCOURAGE you to pursue your twinflame no matter what, even if they're in another relationship, or married, and have kids. It's also said not to worry if you think you'll be a homewrecker because hey, guess what? It's fully supported by heaven.*

I'm... MIND BLOWN

If you, or anyone you know have a twin that's in another relationship or even married, then LEAVE them alone. It's okay to be friends and stay close of course, but keep your boundaries and respect them too. Especially if they're not showing any signs of interest to you. They have their own lessons, karma, and other soul contracts/business whatever they gotta work on.*

Believe me, no matter how hard the challenges or how complicated the situation is, if it's meant to be, then within divine perfect timing both you and your twin will be given the needed guidances and a way out. It's not the other way around, as to where you force your way in and ruin things up and hurt everyone involved. Worse, not only you hurt everyone involved, you also hurt the sacred connection with your twin. Of course, no matter what happens no one and nothing can ever completely destroy a twinflame connection. But it doesn't mean that it's not hurt in the process. The vibration of that connection wouldn't be healthy and balance either way if you force things to happen.*

But I would understand if the situation is like for example... your twin isn't having a loving healthy marriage. Your twin keeps fighting and arguing, and in a state of deep stress. To the point your twin decides to divorce or just leave the house and be alone (if kids are involved then it's another story, idk). If in that situation you decide to support and be there for your twin, then it's not really that damaging. Whatever it is, each individual's situation is different so it can't all be the same of course.*

These kind of drama situations are very real life adult problems--world wide. It's not something you can take it easily or have sudden solution based on you "believing" that person is your twinflame. I still can't believe some people are okay with this. Seriously, what makes you think you have all the right to pursue and own someone no matter what the circumstances are and be okay, JUST because you think it's your twinflame?*

What if they're not?

Point is, please just be cautious about reading these kind of things online within the spiritual community. There are so many opinions, thoughts, etc that may or may not resonate with you. Some of my messages might not fully resonate with someone as well. But there are things that just DOESN'T makes sense at all. There are things that you still need to use your logical sense. It's there because you need it, so use it.*

So that's about it of my thoughts today. What do you think about this matter? How do you feel about this? Pls do tell me in the comments!

Light & Love
Old 08-12-2018, 07:08 PM
Master
Pearlswan,

I get what you are saying. I like the idea of Divine perfect timing and logic! Thank you for posting!
Old 08-12-2018, 07:40 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Dont worry beautiful soul. I have yet to read a story on this forum ending with "twin flame" leaving his/her spouse for their "divine" partner. Spomehow there are always exuses, uncleared karma, bad timing, mercury retrograde, shall i go on? It always takes two to tango, but from what i have noticed, most people are doing some kind of solo performance.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by starstar
Dont worry beautiful soul. I have yet to read a story on this forum ending with "twin flame" leaving his/her spouse for their "divine" partner. Spomehow there are always exuses, uncleared karma, bad timing, mercury retrograde, shall i go on? It always takes two to tango, but from what i have noticed, most people are doing some kind of solo performance.
Yes, totally agree. But still unbelievable that some knuckleheads are giving advice like that, even stating it's totally fine as the Universe is backing it up.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:16 PM
Knower

My first thoughts are to question how you think that anyone outside of a marriage can singlehandedly wreck a marriage between two other people? No one can own another or take someone away from someone else. That’s my perspective. Having lived thru some of what you describe. Without any TF labeling... just life...

i came to the conclusion that the end of a marriage is an inside job. What is a marriage anway? Isn’t it created between those who are married? Even if they both made assumptions and projections of what it would be... not lining up for what it is for both?

However, it is easy to point a finger and call others home wreckers when some marriages fail or need to be redefined and agreed upon over time. To me... it’s now equally unsettling that “marriage” has to be protected and walked around on tippy toes and eggshells... no getting to get too close to others who are married. You may topple another’s marriage with a little bit of flirting and or seduction or even sharing hobbies. I guess i feel like... if you can “take” “my” husband or friend or whoever away from me... they were never “mine” to keep... and we weren’t “soulfully” married... children irregardless... some folks are better co-parenting separately. Staying together for the children can often be unkind and emotionally damaging... I also know from life that keeping the inheritance and/or promise of family and contracts is not always the best thing to support and continue forward for the health, happiness, and well being of everyone.

Growth comes to us in many different ways. Many of which we can judge as this or that. Right or wrong... I figure all i can do is authentically be myself... that may mean expressing heart feelings... and being vulnerable... and honest with those i am in relationship with. Letting them do the same...

TW
Old 09-12-2018, 04:08 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlswan
If you, or anyone you know have a twin that's in another relationship or even married, then LEAVE them alone. It's okay to be friends and stay close of course, but keep your boundaries and respect them too. Especially if they're not showing any signs of interest to you. They have their own lessons, karma, and other soul contracts/business whatever they gotta work on.*

Wow finally a posting with a common sense and respect for the connection!!
Thanks for posting!

Not just leave them alone but bless them to have a loving and successful relationship.

Soul connection like TF teaches unconditional love and self love.

Self love vs Selfishness

When being selfish, that is when one does not care about anything but to have entitlement for his/her TF.
This creates karma in the connection.

Practicing self love preserves the soul connections and infuses more love into the connection.
To practice self love, you have to become the person that your can love and respect yourself.

Always question.
Can you love and respect yourself if you are the one who is causing harm to your TF's marriage or relationship where your TF is happy, thriving, and in love??
Old 09-12-2018, 07:00 AM
Master

I agree.........i bet its a woman that wrote it. I bet her 'twin' is or was committed to another prior.

what a load of poo. its so focused on relationships of this 'normal' kind.

no one is actually spiritual minded or soul minded. all for show to get their goal relationship the way and how they want it.

i mean.....who works together with their twin? Who sits in front of their twin and work up the body to bring balance. who meditates with their twin? who helps with shadow work? who delves into conscious collective to explore the soul with their twin?

oh no no....its all....sex, movies, shopping together, cook together....you know...normal stupid stuff.

im ''''whatever'''' about online hyped up twin community poo. its all a have. for sad woman to get a relationship where the guy will stay longer than the last guy because he is my twin and has to.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:32 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Pearlswan,

I get what you are saying. I like the idea of Divine perfect timing and logic! Thank you for posting!

Thank you too! And yes, divine perfect timing is always the case with everything in your life really. Career, relationships, opportunities, etc. But of course we often forget that the free will of our higherself plays the biggest role here, that's why we have to just trust in the process. But of course we also have to do our best!
Old 09-12-2018, 08:39 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by starstar

Yeah, it's just that this matter is worrisome and I felt the need to put a warning reminder out there. Then again, of course not everyone will always resonate with my message, and also the same with me to everyone. It's just that there are things that are just like... OH COME ON??hahaha

Ah well, no matter what I just wish the best for them of course. I just hope that people realise the need of balance in life. Not everything that's seemingly "spiritual" or the "ultimate truth" must be pursue upon, especially when it's just not healthy or respectful.

Besides, it all comes back again tooo... are you completely sure that person is your twin? What if after everything they're not? And even if they are, what if you end up breakup again anyway?

Will there ever be a "official" legal certificate from the universe telling "yeap, no worries, this person is your twinflame alright!" LOL
Old 09-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yes, totally agree. But still unbelievable that some knuckleheads are giving advice like that, even stating it's totally fine as the Universe is backing it up.

🌟

I can't help it but feel such HUGE ITCH to write down some more of the things that's said in that blogpost I found. Not even kidding, the writer even said stuffs like...

🍂"It’s also selfish to not FREE up your Twin Flame’s spouse"

🍂"You realize that’s your partner. So you don’t have to share them with anyone, and you don’t have to wait until they decide to finish their other relationship. So dissolve that marriage!"

🍂"It would be out of integrity to avoid your Twin, or to not make moves.”

Wow okay... WHAT?! I know I don't need to get angry or ****ed about this, as this ain't even about me or my problems. It's theirs. But the flow of sheer stupidity here is just too high. It's dangerous! They talked about being selfless and unconditional by actually pursuing your twin no matter what the situation is because they 'belong' with you? Heck whatever, but that sounds possessive and creepy to me.

I can't even believe this writer would go as far as saying that you MUST dissolve that marriage because it's actually selfish to NOT free your twinflame, and also their spouse. Wow... sounds like a narcissist much? What makes them think they have every right to do that? Just because it's based on the believe that "Hey that person is my twinflame! They're mine!"