Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Sojourner - you know as a Reiki practitioner this was really unethical, you're not to send distance healing to people in this way. Not ever. Something could have happened and you are not there, therefore you would not know that the person should not be sent Reiki.

Sending distance Reiki should be agreed between both parties, there should be a line of communication so that the person receiving can cancel it if they want to.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, I am not intending to be here, however I would advise this isn't the best way to heal people...

Even if in this case the person was okay, it's not ethical and I would really counsel against doing this again, ever.

I send this message with the spirit of good intentions

Hi Akira,
Your concern is very beautiful! Love it! When you get to a certain level of spiritual development, you become acutely aware of intentions and energetic exchanges. His guides assured me of his openness to healing. Also, I leave with you a quote that spiritually is where I’m at.

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there.” Rumi

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 08-12-2018, 05:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi Akira,
Your concern is very beautiful! Love it! When you get to a certain level of spiritual development, you become acutely aware of intentions and energetic exchanges. His guides assured me of his openness to healing. Also, I leave with you a quote that spiritually is where I’m at.

“Our Beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there.” Rumi

I understand what you are saying. I do not agree with what you are saying, of course it is your call and for your soul to live with. I know the quote well, and I know that you were well intentioned and did what you did through kindness. However to me your actions stepped over a persons sovereignity. Yes we are spiritual beings living a human experience and thus we also need to respect where we are. In the end this is just my belief, each one of us makes our own choices.
Old 08-12-2018, 05:12 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I understand what you are saying. I do not agree with what you are saying, of course it is your call and for your soul to live with. I know the quote well, and I know that you were well intentioned and did what you did through kindness. However to me your actions stepped over a persons sovereignity. Yes we are spiritual beings living a human experience and thus we also need to respect where we are. In the end this is just my belief, each one of us makes our own choices.

Hi Akira,
I understand your intention and I acknowledge your desire to change me and my beliefs. I leave you with yours though. Best wishes!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 10-12-2018, 04:14 PM
Master

Chak, apparently she doesn't want to be with you. No amount of rightful action is going to change that. No amount of spiritually will change that. Sometimes we just have to accept what is right in front of our face. That's a lesson to.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:50 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Chak, apparently she doesn't want to be with you. No amount of rightful action is going to change that. No amount of spiritually will change that. Sometimes we just have to accept what is right in front of our face. That's a lesson to.

I dont understand..she's sent so many signs that she does, and when I travelled to find her she didn't show up, even though one of the signs was about meeting anywhere. not one minute, 5 seconds , a hello/goodbye.

the latest signs were telling me i need to "shine" or "fly" which im actively looking for an answer to. so far i have an idea, but suggestions are very much welcomed.

@sojourner2013: there has been a development: pressure on the top of my head, plus the same ringing everyday, and the same pressure on my forehead.

im not saying its bad , but i dont know what it is.

its been a week since i traveled to find her, and my heart chakra is still not the same as it was before the trip. at this point i've sort of gotten used to the empty-ish feeling, but im more than willing to look for a solution.

EDIT: to Sojourner2013: Thanks for the assistance: things do feel better, and I feel way more positive than I have in quite a while (maybe even years). there's more positivity in my thoughts i would say, and as i said before the only problem im currently having is about connecting with her( because she keep sending signs that she wants to) and my heart chakra being messed up.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:14 PM
Master

You say 'signs' and you say she does not speak directly to you. What do you interpret as 'signs'?
Old 10-12-2018, 11:01 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
You say 'signs' and you say she does not speak directly to you. What do you interpret as 'signs'?

It's hard to explain a sign.. Im not sure why she will not speak directly to me.
Its difficult to explain the signs, it just that when I see them they are so obviously for me it's like she made them directed towards me.
again, im not sure how to explain a sign. I just know.

at the same time, the signs have lead me into pain. a lot of it. and its been 2 years with several painful events. im not sure where its going but the resulting effect is that I can no longer feel my heart chakra. the rest of my centers feel alright, and im sure thats due to Sojourner's advice/help. its been several days since he said something about the reiki (which i dont fully understand) but the top of my head has a pressure on it, and also the middle of my forehead. not that that's a bad thing i guess, im just wondering why Ive been lead into a place where my heart is unfeelable (if thats a word...). its been a whole week. im concerned about recovering. it started out a week ago after the travel, and it turned into a painful pressure followed by nothing at all, as if there wasnt a heart there at all. now I feel slight pains here and there, but no actual feeling of a heart.

even if it doesnt recover.. I just want to know why. you know? all the signs that lead me there, only to lose the one thing I actually had to give, and to not see her? i dont mean to vent any bad energy on any of you. but come on... after it happened it felt like my chest was caving in.

Some say that love is blind, so im hoping to find clarity here from you all. Thank you.
Old 11-12-2018, 02:04 AM
Master

I don't think any of us have enough information for clarity. What is it you are looking for? Hope you feel better soon.
Old 13-12-2018, 01:20 AM
Pathfinder

I think I might know whats going on. Today It felt like the heart chakra was doing better, but only for a slight moment, because soon after that I felt a pain very similar to What I felt when it stopped working (i dont know the correct terms to use here for this, bare with me).

I think the problem is not that it isnt working, but that maybe my subconscious closed it off after the pain I felt was too much to deal with. when it opens I begin feeling that same pain.

How would I go about fixing this?
Old 13-12-2018, 01:01 PM
Ascender

I think your biggest issue is that you are putting your happiness on someone else. Whenever we put our happiness on external things (whether it be a person, a degree, a job or whatever) we seem to end up disappointed. The only real way to be happy is to find it within.
Signs in my experience lead us to events or experiences that are meant for our growth, but they also often end up being quite painful, that's been my experience anyway. And I've had some whoppers of signs, and with more than one person at different times in my life. So for one thing, don't think that this is the only person you might ever experience signs with. And for another, the pain comes in when we think that the signs mean that person is "the one" (whatever that means). My experience of signs are they bring us to our own growth, which is often through painful experiences.

As for "the one" that doesn't really mean anything. People IMAGINE that there is one person they are supposed to spend their lives with. I don't believe in the one and can tell you that I personally, do not have a "the one" (although I have met many soulmates). A lot of times who we end up with comes down to both parties free will and the future is not set in stone.
There's lot of different types of soulmates, and some just come and go to teach us something. But often they are some of the ones we feel the strongest about.
As for your heart chakra, I'm not an expert on chakras but it sounds as though you have closest it off. The heart chakra can become closest which is extremely unhealthy. So try to keep feeling and keep loving, even while going though painful experiences. This is the key and the trick to not ending up bitter and angry. And yes, when you do end up with a closed heart chakra the experiences that left you that way will keep repeating. So don't close off to your feelings, however painful they may be. It's much healthier to work through them than to disconnect.