Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 23-11-2018, 05:42 PM
Master
chickadee may have been sent by a spirit of the land

Hello all,

We have bird feeders and chickadees come to eat black sunflower seeds. As I wandered around the yard, looking at trees, a chickadee broke away from the flock and flew up from behind me. When I heard it call out its name, I turned and looked at it. It had perched on a nearby branch so was about a foot away from me then it flew away, joining the flock.

This type of behaviour is unusual for chickadees which got me thinking if a spirit of the land sent it to me as a way of saying hi which brings me to my question. Is there a specific fairy, etc who's associated with birds?

Thank you for your thoughts!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 26-11-2018, 04:57 AM
Lepus

Hi

I've often thought one of the secrets of nature is by paying close attention to what animals have to say. We sometimes forget that animals have spiritual meaning that we completely become oblivious to their spiritual messages. I've encountered numerous wildlife animals both indoors and outdoors. I recall seeing squirrels, sparrows, and even cats outside my window close to the screen. And I've seen many animals outdoors that are too many to list but the point is every animal had a significant meaning. Most of them were there to aid in my spiritual growth by reminding me of certain aspects of myself - things that I might be lacking or vice versa.

Chickadees is a bird of happiness, joy, friendliness, social behavior, and positivity. You need to ask yourself - are you feeling upset, lonely, or reclusive? I think the bird is reminding you to be more friendly, positive, and social? Or, the chickadee could be a reflection of who you are as a person, friendly, positive, and happy. But I have a hunch that the bird wanted to see if you had more food. Chickadees are said to land on the palm of the hand when standing still. This is due to its curious nature of wanting to know what kind of seeds are in store for them.

You can always do a quick search via browser to learn more on chickadees and their spiritual significance.

Lepus
Old 01-12-2018, 06:16 AM
Experiencer

I did some poking around on the meaning of Chickadee's. I think it perching close by(it's presence) before flying off, it was reminder for you of this aspect associated with them - We have all heard "the truth hurts". When chickadee is around, we learn to express the truth in a way that heals, balances and opens the perceptions and shared in a manner that adds cheer and joy to your life and the lives of those around you.
Old 06-12-2018, 06:38 PM
Master
Hi Lepus and Aethera. Thank you for your thoughtful replies.

When I look at chickadees, I do feel happy just from them being around me. I hadn't thought to look deeper. It is true that you can hand feed chickadees as I did that once in my life which was a wonderful experience.

I had time to reflect on the experience of it landing on a branch and what I was doing at the time. I had been working on a list for who I can channel to organize into binders to prepare for more channeling. I thought my list was complete.

During my musings, I felt there was some other message than what is typically associated with chickadees. I wanted to look beyond that so my thoughts went along the line of birds can fly which means they use air. Soon as that thought entered my mind, then it clicked. I forgot all about the elementals which meant I didn't have them on my list. Air is associated with sylphs and I was being reminded that I used to channel all of the elementals some years back. I added all of the elementals to the list which is now complete.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)