Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 15-03-2018, 01:27 AM
Administrator
Ouija- Found at a Thrift Store

Hello

I found a board at a thrift store, I was not impressed to see on the box "Age 8 and Up". Then I looked to see what name brand store sold them and it seems there is a lot out there as "games". For most they are a game but if your more open spiritually and more connected to the paranormal realms you can open doors you so should not.

I blessed and tossed the planchette, as my hubby did not want the board in the house at all or me to even the the slightest temped to use it. I assured him I so do no honor the use of them. So I disarmed it so to speak.

I wanted it for pendulum dousing and for that the board itself works well. I asked the board if it was OK for me to use it and got "yes" then I asked the board if I could speak to it directly and got "yes".

So I asked the board to tell me something about it. I got "Hunted" as the first word it spelled out to me and that made no sense. So I asked for more clarification and got "Ghosts". So I asked it was used for something not so nice, and it seems it was.

To hunt the non living is not a nice thing to do. To bring in a "Ghost" means that your in contact with an "earth bound person that passed". It was clear in the use of language and I felt it meant "Ghost" or it would have spelled out dead or spirits.

I cleansed the board ringing a brass bell over it three times letting the bell fully resonate in tone. Them hubby that so did not like the idea of it felt he wanted to ask it something. He too used his bell to cleans it.

He asked it how it "felt" and got "bewildered" as the reply. He asked the board what it wanted him to do and got make an amulet of silver and gold and then wear it. He said that the board almost put him in a trance.

Used in a different way they can be a useful divination too. Used to bring in the non living you could bring in an entity that is not good. It is to be noted that the cashier at the store was NOT impressed it was on the shelf there. I had to agree I did not want it misused so I took it.

The Ouija, also known as a spirit board or talking board, is a flat board marked with the letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0–9, the words "yes", "no", "hello", and "goodbye", along with various symbols and graphics. It uses a small heart-shaped piece of wood or plastic called a planchette. Participants place their fingers on the planchette, and it is moved about the board to spell out words. "Ouija" is a trademark of Hasbro, Inc., but is often used generically to refer to any talking board. According to Hasbro, players take turns asking questions and then "wait to see what the planchette spells out" for them. Wikki
Old 15-03-2018, 01:40 AM
Master
Oh wow, and yes they are definitely not games, definitely not to be toyed with or toys for children o.O
I have been very drawn to Ouija boards, but I feel possessions are common with using things like this. Unless someone has had years of experience dealing with spirits and the other side, I don't think people should use it.
If someone has already worked a lot with heir guides, angels and dealt with spirits already, it can be hard to hold ones own with things like this. That is un bounds will be very drawn to the use of things like this. It's really not advisable to those who have lesser experience and might be very unnecessary like that. Protection might be an issue for the inexperienced.
Old 15-03-2018, 02:00 AM
Master
Hahahahaha.

I completely forgot I had one of these. Used it on and off for over 50 years, all to no ill effects. I believe if your intentions are pure, are protected etc, then it's all good.

I'll pull mine out tonight and have a go
Old 15-03-2018, 02:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Hahahahaha.

I completely forgot I had one of these. Used it on and off for over 50 years, all to no ill effects. I believe if your intentions are pure, are protected etc, then it's all good.

I'll pull mine out tonight and have a go

That's so true actually, it depends on the person and intentions. Some people struggle though, and for them it might be opening a door and struggling with strange entities.
I don't have one, but I have seen others use them.

I agree with you also , it's protection and also intentions.
Old 15-03-2018, 02:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
That's so true actually, it depends on the person and intentions. Some people struggle though, and for them it might be opening a door and struggling with strange entities.
I don't have one, but I have seen others use them.

I agree with you also , it's protection and also intentions.

Stay tuned
Old 15-03-2018, 03:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Stay tuned

Okay I will stay tuned, you too :)
Old 14-09-2018, 05:16 AM
Newbie ;)

OMG! I forgot that I had one of those!! It was attractive, so I purchased it for my pendulums. I found out it was an Ouija board. It is close to the original works of witches, except it is put together on a cloth. The Parker Brothers version is their version of it that looks more like a game.

When I found out it was an Ouija board long after I purchased it, I hid it somewhere. I have no idea where it is in my apartment. I am sure it is in my pendulum cards box, I think. Eventually, I will find it again. I am too lazy to check the top of my bookshelf. Hahaha. I don't want to open up portals violating that boundary. I am happy respecting it. I have been to a house with an open portal and was not fun for me. :no_no: Poor spirits end up with that idiot. Hahaha!

I wanted to give you a link to see what it looks like, but I was not allowed to post it. I posted about 22 posts and they want 15 or more, which is almost 40 posts all together. That is weird. I don't understand that rule. Oh well. I did try. Here is their error message. For accuracy, look by my name to see how many I done and add 15. At least you know I did try.

Quote:
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.

It is square with the alphabet and numbers within a round circle with an infinity symbol in the middle and in the four corners. It has a black background with white fonts. It says yes, no, maybe and rephrase. It is on the 13 moons website. Oh yea, it is called Celtic Triquetra Pendulum Mat. What do you guys think of this one? Is it safe or dangerous?

Old 14-09-2018, 12:59 PM
Master
Found one of those on my lawn sometime during high school. I was never connected to the spiritual realm during that time, so I wonder if it was put there by one of those neg guides--or even that lightbeing who pretty much crippled my ability to manifest anything to help me psychically...

A couple friends and I tried it--didn't really seem to get much so threw it away. Perhaps it was a good thing.
Old 14-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Administrator
These are sold as toys and they are worlds apart from being toys. if you don't know what you are doing with them leave well alone,i don't know how many houses I have had to clear after people using these things,

Namaste
Old 29-09-2018, 04:09 PM
Master

It was good Lynn that you got it out of the thrift store. I've been told they can have attachments that are not good as you said.

Personally I will not use any means to contact spirits. Those doors were closed to me when I was very young because certain persons used my abilities for evil. When that chapter of my life was over the doors were closed and remain closed and I respect that.