Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-11-2018, 03:11 AM
Experiencer

Invisible angels

When I was watching this old clip from the late 70's I wondered if I could identify angels in disguise among humans, and immediately thereafter they showed this man standing in front of the cathedral, raising his arms in awe while the bells were ringing. Passersby obviously thought he was drunk or insane:

https://youtu.be/uWT0-ZMdWTQ?t=490

The clip has nothing to do with angels, though, it is about the commercial activity in the center of biggest city of Brazil, São Paulo. Thought it was beautiful and decided to share.
Old 29-11-2018, 04:58 PM
Suspended
Guide

I do believe that angels are in disguise among us in the same way demons are in disguise among us, but there's a big difference, angels can take human form while demons need to control humans.How do I know this? From my own experience.

Be aware of all the people you meet in this life, among them, there are angels.I give you a clue, when they come, they will come in an unexpected way ( you will feel a need to not listen to them ), it can be a homeless man, it can be a child, it can be a man that everybody believes is crazy, it can be a stranger who needs help, just be aware and don't send them away...
Old 14-12-2018, 05:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Color

Angels have a lot of power that God has, can live in the ethereal or come to earth physically. Of course also its noted there are different ranks of angels.
Old 14-12-2018, 05:42 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
I do believe that angels are in disguise among us in the same way demons are in disguise among us, but there's a big difference, angels can take human form while demons need to control humans.How do I know this? From my own experience.

Be aware of all the people you meet in this life, among them, there are angels.I give you a clue, when they come, they will come in an unexpected way ( you will feel a need to not listen to them ), it can be a homeless man, it can be a child, it can be a man that everybody believes is crazy, it can be a stranger who needs help, just be aware and don't send them away...

There are also angels and demons within us, and which of these we listen to is just as important.
Old 17-12-2018, 03:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnael
When I was watching this old clip from the late 70's I wondered if I could identify angels in disguise among humans, and immediately thereafter they showed this man standing in front of the cathedral, raising his arms in awe while the bells were ringing. Passersby obviously thought he was drunk or insane:

https://youtu.be/uWT0-ZMdWTQ?t=490

The clip has nothing to do with angels, though, it is about the commercial activity in the center of biggest city of Brazil, São Paulo. Thought it was beautiful and decided to share.

Effectively we are angels - we are demons - the fact is that at one point we have all been an angel. Then we asked to play on earths playground and became entangled in human concepts that remove us from our original goodness.
Old 17-12-2018, 08:24 PM
Master

I was once in a grocery store parking lot having just come out of the store with my purchases and was putting them in my car. I looked up and saw 2 people standing at the back of their van with the rear door open and talking. Beside them I saw a young man with longish hair standing next to them intently listening to their conversation. He turned and looked at me for a second. I turned and put another sack in my vehicle and turned back and the young man was gone. Just like that. In the blink of the eye. Gone. And I realized he was an angel. He looked human. No wings, no halo or flowing gown. He wore regular clothes. Something in my soul identified him as an angel. I'd love to see more of them.

Once I was in a thrift store and saw some incredibly beautiful and very, very tall people with striking blond hair. There were two of them. I instantly felt like they were visitors from another planet experiencing "Earth". Not angels.

Another time I was in a Sam's Club store and saw these two black women. Again, incredibly beautiful. I just wanted to gaze at them forever. This was unearthly beautiful. I never did figure out what or where they were from.