Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 03-11-2018, 12:24 AM
Master
Fruit of the Gods

hello I would like to share some wonderful information that I unfortunately must assume will not be accepted or believed by most. but I think that with an open mind anybody can discover it is the simple truth based in reality and backed by evidence and sense.

I've spent a long time learning what the truth is and how to heal, and there are many ways and I tend to ramble so forgive me beforehand and I will try to keep it succinct and welcome any questions, inquiries, and opportunities to elaborate.

the first thing to understand is that purity and simplicity is akin to divinity. although creativity and diversity is also kin to divinity, there must be a starting point right?

that being said, I'll jump right into an interesting fact that anatomy, physiology and history support as true. Humans are frugivorous creatures, requiring a diet composed primarily of fruit to thrive best. there are some nice colorful charts that can be found through googling that show this, but here I will say that our teeth and body structure with our stomachs and digestive tracts and juices and all the like are designed to digest fruit the easiest and most efficiently. there is something more though, something that at least to me sounds pretty magical and special though I have more research and understanding to acquire: the sugar in fruit known as fructose is absorbed in the body by diffusion, and not with an involved digestive process as is glucose and other carbohydrates and nutrients. Diffusion.. sounds blissful, and easy. the thing about the human body is, that in order for things to be assimilated and utilized they must generally be broken down into their simplest forms. This includes proteins as well, with amino acids being the gold and proteins essentially being the ore that needs to be broken down to get the goods out.

extra work by the body usually creates acidic byproduct and puts extra pressure on the body and being. I know there are a lot of myths or information accepted by mainstream society, but of course must agree most things accepted as fact in society are misleading or incorrect. So anyways, it's helpful to put all that which we think we know aside and just be open to seeing what actually is.

Complicated complex carbohydrates, disaccharides and polysaccharides must be broken down into monosaccharides to even begin being used by the body. So why not go to the source and get the monosaccharides that the body can more readily use, and why not choose the monosaccharides that don't even require unnecessary steps of digestion and tax on the body, the fructose of fresh ripe fruit

food must be living for it to be truly healthy. among other things, food (and living matter in general) raw fresh food contains negative ions or anions. there's a lot of awesome stuff about anions, such as humanity's ability to create them with mere movement and even meditation or mindfulness, but that's another other story. however this is a thread about healing so I'll digress a little. I've actually seen evidence of this with a special kind of photography, pretty cool, though the person wasn't exactly aware that it might be anionic activity, that is mainly my hypothesis but it seems as such. that researcher is Pranaview Australia for anyone interested in checking out his work. Of the most impressive to me are video footage where he shows what happens to the objects and atmosphere when a person touches a leaf on a tree with intention, and also another video where he does a special third eye meditation and his head and the surrounding area change color/activity. seeing that really changed my perspective and opened my eyes to more of the magic the Earth and its inhabitants are capable of. I had hunches or beliefs about some important things pertaining to Earth and the spiritual reality here, but having visual proof was so cool. anyway sorry for the digression but do let me know if you look into this and what you think or find. the technology he uses is something beyond kirlian photography.

So live food has anions, enzymes, specially structured water and much more bioavailable to the body. when food is cooked, or processed too much in the wrong way, it then saps energy from the body instead of granting it. I mean nature can be convoluted and distorted in various ways that makes it detrimental; proteins and starches become more globby and acidifying and just hazardous. but again those complex structures are just a hassle for the body to take apart anyways. and if they are too far mutated then how can the body convert them into their simpler counterparts to be utilized? what happens is toxic byproducts are created and the body has to try to usher them out when it can't use them. one marvelous thing is that the body tries to make use of what it can. it will try, and it is quite efficient. but some things just aren't meant for consumption. sure we can put a lot of things in our mouths. anything that isn't labeled as outright poison ie gonna kill you upon swallowing, we think it is food for our species but that simply isn't the case. and as we can see, especially if you looked up the anatomical comparison charts mentioned earlier, different species are designed to consume different things. With that chart and contemplation about our bodies and their workings, we can see that we are not carnivores nor omnivores nor even herbivores.. but herbivores are strong and some of the most powerful animals in the kingdom, so with that we can basically throw out any silly theories about animal products being necessary for strength and vitality. they impart the opposite and many other nasty factors come coupled with that whole bag of feasting on rotting (or even freshly killed) carcass or other animals' babies' products.

here I want to jump to another important matter, which sort of breaks some of the above rules. that is herbs. apparently they are almost necessary to our ideal functioning. that may or may not be because we have deviated so far from our intended lifestyle. but the thing about herbs is that they can be processed in ways that most other foods or consumables should not be. maybe that is a testament to how powerful they are. but they can be boiled and steeped with hot water or absorbed into alcohol or oil to create various tinctures and potions which can be even more potent. that being said, raw herbs whether freshly picked or dried are in my opinion powerful enough on their own and with my limited research I can't really say which ways are best, or if it truly depends on the situation or whatever circumstances, but any way you concoct it the fact is that herbs are awesome and can be so helpful. internally and externally. I am also a lover of essential oils which might also seem like a taboo, but for some reason processing the plants in this way creates something divine. and if you think about it, it may be a way to preserve life and the purpose of the plants. because most plants die and by extracting the essential oils (or also doing preparations with herbs, which some also contain essential oils) the life and usefulness of the plant can be extended and preserved. I think that is pretty cool. sort of like the soul or genie of the plant, but I do know whole plants of course have tons of magic as they are. all these things must be used with respect and vigilance obviously or they can be deadly instead of life-giving.

There is a divine plan for the things here and I surely don't have the map to the treasure trove on Earth, but throughout history and especially with modern research, we can see many of the answers and do our own experimentation. What we can deduce for certain is that purity must be honored. with that let me back track to say that there are ideal ways to eat meals. besides just primarily eating fruits, the body appreciates being fed mono-meals, or one food at a time. now this is difficult for most, including myself as I love a variety and often include like twenty things on one plate if I can when making a salad or eating sweet things, but we can learn from other living beings here and see that in nature or wildlife, most animals only eat one food at a time, right? the body has trouble digesting when we throw too much at once, and some combinations are outright ghastly. or gassy haha.. one of the most common, proteins and starches together, is just a recipe for disaster. hopefully we can already understand that either on its own is not really what the body wants, but when they're combined the body has to work against itself double-time, trying to provide two opposite environments and enzymatic activity and digestive juices and all that jazz to try and break them down at the same time. nearly impossible. but the body tries and does its best. there are things wrong or less than ideal about all foods besides fruits and young tender greens (which are not as perfect as fruit but good to have) but that's not to say the body won't try to use them as fuel and "fruit". the word fruit implies a lot more than just a sweet treat as is commonly thought of. just think about that for a moment, and is it any wonder that it does such a wonder for our bodies and beings?

Fruit has electric and magnetic, or electromagnetic properties superior to other foods also. a higher water content usually, and a higher vibration. but fruit could be misused due to how easily it is used by the body. that is where more simplicity comes in, and proper food combining or mono-meals if you can. just as with proteins and starches, fruits digest different ways too. a lot of them can actually play nice together, and generally digest fine with young greens too, but some should be eaten separately. for instance one of the most important rules to follow, is eating melons alone. because melons are so easily utilized by the body, digestion can complete in a matter of minutes. (some foods take hours and that is if you're lucky before putrefaction and fermentation and whatnot set in if the body can't do its job) and that should not be interfered with. what happens if other foods are eaten at the same time, or shortly after or too soon before, is that the process of digestion is stifled and interrupted. the body has to switch gears to work on digesting the other foods and then the melon begins fermenting and wasting in the body. so that's an important law of life to follow lest you want to test the body unnecessarily. some bodies could be efficient enough to work through it, but most today are too deteriorated and backed up with a variety of toxic insanity to function properly.

Some fruits are extra sweet, with lower water content, some are more acidic (though alkalizing to the body, apparently what matters is the nature of the ash that results upon consumption) and a few more fatty. this is all taken into consideration and overall the case is that fruits in the same categories or next to each other (like there is sub-acid) can be all right eaten together, but there's different rules and more to it as with most things. With reasonable following of these laws the body can digest its food properly and issues are evaded. another great thing about fruit is how detoxifying it is. too many things thought of as food create acidic byproducts the body has to dispose of, if it can. and when it can't that's when what we know as disease sets in. I like to say that deviation and deprivation of nature is what causes disease, disorder, and ultimately death. but the body is always striving toward homeostasis and that by definition is the perfect healthfully functioning condition of the body. so it can be healed and following the frugivorous diet is the easiest way to this.

to be continued <3

Last edited by Sapphirez : 03-11-2018 at 01:54 AM.
Old 03-11-2018, 08:18 PM
Master
Color

the thing I wanted to share besides all the good stuff, is that the bad stuff is primarily just acid. that's it. as one of my favorite teachers and healers Dr. Robert Morse says, "there are two sides of chemistry: acid and alkaline" and we as humans or living beings in general usually must err on the side of alkaline.

Raw fresh foods are properly alkalizing whereas cooked and processed foods are acidifying to the body. it's kind of like the more you hurt the food, the more it'll hurt your body, the more lifeforce is taken from the food before it enters your mouth, the more of your lifeforce it will demand. and a precious thing to think about is with fruit, it often falls from the trees or vines or begs to be picked. most other foods require dying in order to be plucked, but with fruit well I guess as with pruning flowers, if you pick it more has room to grow within its season. and if you don't pick it then it will start rotting on the ground, and that can be okay because it fertilizes and other creatures can get it, but you know what I mean, if we let all the fruit fall and didn't eat it then it'd be going to waste. whereas many other plants can grow and grow, sure they can die off too but it is just not the same situation as it is with fruits.

and I am not sure why exactly greens are best for us when tender, but maybe it has something to do with them being more bioavailable and easily assimilated because when young they don't have time to build up their defenses and whatnot against predators or whatever that might nibble or pick at them. plants have so many things going on and their own intelligence and activity. and I think it's evident plants have consciousness, but it also appears that they would be glad to be picked and eaten by us, so they can carry on in another form, with a human who is capable of bigger things. I heard somewhere that all other nature really does look up to us and marvel at us and love us and want to be a part of our world offering their help. that being said of course begs the question why all vegetables or potential foods are not ideal for us, but they just aren't all meant for us to eat. just because we can shove it in our mouth is no excuse lol.. and when a lot of death and violence is involved in processing or cooking a food in order for it to be eaten, well that should be a sure tell sign right there that it is too complicated and going about things the wrong way.

with fruit most people don't even think about cooking it. it's best plucked fresh and eaten right away. of course if it is unripe waiting for it to ripen is necessary for it to be truly healthy, otherwise it can be disastrous. and yes fruit can be cooked to make desserts or even used in savory dishes, but that is not what people usually think of when imagining fruit and the same is not generally true about vegetables. plus a lot of vegetables we eat today are actually fruits, technically if they have seeds they are a fruit. tomatoes, eggplant, okra, peppers, zucchini, squash, cucumber, etc.. however there is something that may be at least a little toxic about the nightshade family of foods, which I don't have the answer to that but if the fruit is not sweet proceed with caution. they are at least better than even cruciferous vegetables though. which I can attest have potential health benefits and our bodies will still work to get nutrition and nourishment out of them. but they just aren't ideal. now all of this doesn't mean I didn't have cooked cauliflower, cabbage, and okra with a little side of tortilla chips (darn my fiance addicted to those things lol) last night. but I know it is not the best for me. it is hard adapting to our true ideal lifestyle, but from what I hear and see it is worth it and opens up a new world.

the only way to truly heal and continue healing and thrive is to follow our natural intended diet which is frugivorous and fresh. culture (most of them anyways) has just deviated us from this norm but it is what it is and the setup of our bodies and bodily systems attests to this. there isn't an open debate about it whether some want to think so or not. it is evident upon examining the evidence and also putting it into practice. now when the body is healed and detoxified, it can handle much more and other non-fruit foods can be eaten more easily if one chooses, but most don't choose to go back because honoring our natural diet feels the best and the rest can't compare. even a vegan is not necessarily eating a great diet (ok well that's a duh lol but you know what I mean) and on that note, I made up my own terms, veganinja which means vegan that doesn't eat refined sugar and soy and artificial ingredients and yucky damaging things like that.. then there is an even more hardcore version called vegangsta, which stays away from starches and refined oils and stuff that isn't the worst but still isn't good. I mean I could change the definitions of the terms to be better and closer to the true fruitarian diet but that's as far as I got now anyway and am still learning about the frugivore concept and applying it. I only did one raw "fast" in my life but have begging myself to do another one for years because I knew it was the best way to heal me. I guess it's not the worst thing I waited because now I know to truly detoxify and heal the quickest eating mostly just fruits is required, and eating them in proper combinations or by themselves lest I want to welcome havoc anyway. some people are so sick and toxic they can't even eat fruits because their bodies don't know how to react.. or else they eat them at the wrong times when the body is already trying to digest and process other food that takes too long so the fruit doesn't have a chance and begins fermentation and putrefaction of other meals starts and all that

one other thing, is drinking water. of course pure water is important, but also to know that it should be drunk at specific times. the body needs its digestive juices undiluted so it's best to not drink a lot right before a meal, or right after. the rules are harsh it would seem (especially since most homes and restaurants automatically serve water and other drinks with meals) saying that water shouldn't be drank for a half an hour before meals and about two hours after. however I think that moreso applies to eating slower digesting things (proteins and starches can take four hours to digest if they even do digest and if they're combined well that's another story) because most fruits are digested within half an hour or so. but still the rule makes sense doesn't it? and the thing is we are supposed to be getting most of our water from the foods we eat! because the water contained in a strawberry or grape or cucumber is a wondrous thing with all sorts of magical geometry and special structure and love to it. just think about it.. most fruit is high water content. and ones that have less like bananas, which are not as detoxifying but can still be a great food to eat, are best eaten when very ripe. the starches in them convert to sugars the body can recognize and assimilate easier.

ok I might be done, at least for now.. if this information opens up questions about anything or any foods I am happy to try and answer them. I know that the idea of eating only fruit might seem intimidating, though it also may be enticing and seem like paradise to others, but all we have to do is give it a try for a short period of time and see how we feel. detoxification can take a long time, but the better food we eat the better we will feel quicker. what do you think? please trust me, this is the answer to your health issues. and I encourage everyone to learn as much as they can from whatever sources are proven trustworthy