Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 14-06-2019, 05:23 PM
Seeker

Manifesting money advice

Hi! So I have had luck before in the past manifesting money, but I mainly had a stronger belief in it because I knew where and from what source it was coming from. Making me have a more logical stand point that it really was possible. But now I am struggling because I am trying to manifest a larger sum, but can’t wrap my head around how I will receive that money and from what source it will come from, which in turn is giving me some doubts. Has anyone struggled with this? And do you have some advice on how to overcome it? Thanks!!! Xoxox
Old 14-06-2019, 07:31 PM
Angel1

Hi,
No, I never struggled from this....thus, so much comes to me from 'out of this world' places unexpectedly;
it would blow anyone's mind.
BUT, I come from a firm, solid, unshakeable knowing that God and His 'worker bees' are working
behind the scenes in ways I could not imagine to influence people to give me $$.

Let's say it isn't money you want. Example: I am taken to lunch, (I have a reputation), by a Medium extraordinaire...that is like
anyone else with struggles, so what she sees my past lives, right? LOL Anyhoo, she has a boss,
the Principal where she teaches that can not STAND her..
she is not affiliated with any church, see?
I tell her over night if she asks, commands, demands, prays for (whatever is her method) for a change in his heart...
ANYthing can happen.

I tell her he could have a dream of her, he could drive home and see a serious accident that completely changes his heart...I
mean ANYthing can change him overnight even....
"You don't have to know HOW...just never have any doubt!''

Texted me the very next afternoon...he called her into his office beaming and told her what a good job she was doing.
Fact.
Belief and having no doubt is the cornerstone of manifesting your desires.
(Personally I follow: "Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4
One of the many bits of sacred wisdom hidden in plain sight in the Bible.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-06-2019, 07:32 PM
Master

The mind wants things to be logical, but the art of manifestation teaches to focus on the desired end result and not concern ourselves with the details of how something will manifest.

If we focus on money manifesting from a specific source then we are closing off the possibility of money manifesting from other sources.

So we could simply affirm something like "Money flows into my life from various sources" accompanied with feelings of trust and expectation and gratitude. We don't have to specifically identify the source - sometimes the universe will surprise us.

Peace.
Old 14-06-2019, 07:38 PM
Exactly. Again we are writing at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
The mind wants things to be logical, but the art of manifestation teaches to focus on the desired end result and not concern ourselves with the details of how something will manifest.

If we focus on money manifesting from a specific source then we are closing off the possibility of money manifesting from other sources.

So we could simply affirm something like "Money flows into my life from various sources" accompanied with feelings of trust and expectation and gratitude. We don't have to specifically identify the source - sometimes the universe will surprise us.

Peace.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-06-2019, 07:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Exactly. Again we are writing at the same time.

Indeed. Great minds write simultaneously.

Peace
Old 14-06-2019, 08:51 PM
Seeker

Thanks you two, I appreciate it!! I will look towards the end result, and infinite amounts of possibilities.
Old 14-06-2019, 10:43 PM
Master

I believe this is the secret of manifestation:
"[He] asked whether one can create, with one's mind, anything one wishes.

'Yes,' Daskalos replied, 'assuming that you are within the realm of possibilities and potentialities. A yogi may plant a seed of an orange tree and with prayers and meditations he may be able to have it grow much faster than usual. But he could not plant a seed of an orange tree and with his mind make that seed grow into a eucalyptus. You cannot work outside the world of ideas, laws, causes. You can, however, do something else. You may be able to first change the nuclear composition of a seed of an orange tree and make it into a seed of a eucalyptus and then plant it and get a eucalyptus tree. This is different. It is within the realm of possibilities and potentialities.' "
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-06-2019, 10:59 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe this is the secret of manifestation:
"[He] asked whether one can create, with one's mind, anything one wishes.

'Yes,' Daskalos replied, 'assuming that you are within the realm of possibilities and potentialities. A yogi may plant a seed of an orange tree and with prayers and meditations he may be able to have it grow much faster than usual. But he could not plant a seed of an orange tree and with his mind make that seed grow into a eucalyptus. You cannot work outside the world of ideas, laws, causes. You can, however, do something else. You may be able to first change the nuclear composition of a seed of an orange tree and make it into a seed of a eucalyptus and then plant it and get a eucalyptus tree. This is different. It is within the realm of possibilities and potentialities.' "
Good input.

Old 12-07-2019, 03:27 AM
Newbie ;)

I have put a blog out with regard to this matter with 7 steps. Like anything, you want to create a big enough goal and then take action to get there.
Old 13-07-2019, 01:30 AM
Ascender
I would like without owing a person, they just make me a billionaire somehow/someway.