Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 07-12-2018, 10:43 AM
Newbie ;)

GANESHA on a currency note

Did You Know?

Astonishing that the only country on earth to have GANESHA on a currency note is the largest Muslim populated country - Indonesia
Old 07-12-2018, 11:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalHindu
Did You Know?

Astonishing that the only country on earth to have GANESHA on a currency note is the largest Muslim populated country - Indonesia
Here is a link to the picture of the RS200,000 note:
https://goo.gl/images/JT4rqv

The motto of Indonesia is also in ancient Sanskrit...
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-me...y-in-Indonesia

Islam in Indonesia is a relatively NEW thing...It was all pretty much Buddhist and Hindu (notably Shaivite) before that...some were Buddhist, some were Shaivite...some were both (as I was).

Then, after the Majapahit Empire came crashing down, the Dutch were the first to arrive on the scene, followed by the Muslim people.

The Ganesha on the banknote is in historical remembrance of all this.

Welcome to the forum by the way and nice to have you on board. I hope to see you around.

Namaste and..

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 09-01-2019, 06:39 AM
Knower
Interesting. In my country, there is a christian saint on the-biggest coin of the currency, its value is = "1".

And I wonder...how could evil money carry the image of something, that is suppised to bring good...
Old 09-01-2019, 07:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalsun
Interesting. In my country, there is a christian saint on the-biggest coin of the currency, its value is = "1".

And I wonder...how could evil money carry the image of something, that is suppised to bring good...
*tongue in cheek*

Ganesha is purported to be the "remover of obstacles"...So is having lots of money...So the more money one has, with the more pictures of Ganesha on it, the more likely it will be that by "sharing it around", obstacles will miraculously vanish using nothing more than paper.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 09-01-2019, 07:24 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
*tongue in cheek*

Ganesha is purported to be the "remover of obstacles"...So is having lots of money...So the more money one has, with the more pictures of Ganesha on it, the more likely it will be that by "sharing it around", obstacles will miraculously vanish using nothing more than paper.

Aum Namah Shivaya

∆ Hand on forehead ∆

Who owns the enterprise and monetary system? The note serves the bank's interest. The obstacles they want to remove have nothing to do with your welfare.
Old 09-01-2019, 07:38 AM
Master
Quote:
∆ Hand on forehead ∆

Who owns the enterprise and monetary system? The note serves the bank's interest. The obstacles they want to remove have nothing to do with your welfare.
I was trying my hand at sarcasm. LOL

However, when discussing material welfare, money has everything to do with it... physical obstacles can always be removed by throwing money at the problem... spiritual obstacles are due to Karma which nobody can really do anything about anyway, but apply for a "Grace Loan"... whether it is approved or not, depends upon Ganesha's mood at any given time.
Old 09-01-2019, 07:40 AM
Knower
Quote:

However, when discussing material welfare, money has everything to do with it... physical obstacles can always be removed by throwing money at the problem... spiritual obstacles are due to Karma which nobody can really do anything about anyway, but apply for a "Grace Loan"... whether it is approved or not, depends upon Ganesha's mood at any given time.

Okay love.
Old 09-01-2019, 07:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Okay love.
Cool.

The only thing I am thinking about right now, is it seems the opening poster joined this forum ONLY to post that and not even being bothered to respond to any replies...at least you did.
Old 09-01-2019, 07:49 AM
Knower
Quote:

Perhaps, when you look at a banknote, you assume that the design and symbolism on it is not something worth understanding.Or perhaps, it is not even interesting. Ask Shiva to explain you, how black magic works, and what exactly is "money".. My advise is not to take a loan.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Perhaps, when you look at a banknote, you assume that the design and symbolism on it is not something worth understanding.Or perhaps, it is not even interesting. Ask Shiva to explain you, how black magic works, and what exactly is "money".. My advise is not to take a loan.
Oh, I have asked Shiva to reveal all...

He says "get up at 4am every morning for three months straight and meditate for two hours without missing a day...Fast (Nirjal) for sixteen Mondays consecutively..do Shani Pooja every Saturday for nine weeks...only then will I tell you, because I need you to show me how bad you really want this..."

That was the last time we spoke, about three months ago and he refuses to communicate any further until such times as I start taking my Sadhana and tapasya seriously...I have reached a state of total impasse with him.