Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 24-06-2019, 09:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Healing by Eric Raines or robbed by ETs?

I worked with Eric Raines after reading the positive recommendations posted on this site. It was an awful experience. STAY AWAY! I wanted assistance with entity removal. After contacting him, I was plagued with extra-terrestrial visits; waking up on space ships. I never had such experiences before. He did not do what he advertised. He either does not know how to effectively do a parasite removal/soul retrieval or he's up to no good. He teaches you how to glow with light, which probably attracts even more parasites.

He has lots of youtube videos saying "He wants to help humanity; love and compassion, you can do everything I do, blah blah blah." BULL! He tells lies/half-truths to get your money. HE WANTS TO MAKE MONEY and waste your time with whatever. I lost more than $1000. His website is called Unleashing Natural Humanity. Him and his wife will not return your money, even if they didn't do the job.

Working with him is like hiring a bad contractor to fix your home. The job is woefully inadequate. He says : "contact me if there's a problem" but getting a reply is like pulling teeth because he has "other jobs" and he already has your money. He apologizes for making you wait and then does it again. He says "I'll contact you next week for a follow-up appointment," which cost you $500, but never contacts you. Very frustrating! I kept wondering is he disorganized, just doesn't give a **** once he's got your money or EVIL?
He has a nice-guy vibe but no real emotions (I didn't feel any!).

After my bad experience, I found this review about him online:

"A reader asked me about this site Unleashing Natural Humanity run by yet another type of ET which has no intention of unleashing us, Eric Raines (pic), Freemason. These ETs have their own underground network ..."
Old 25-06-2019, 09:43 AM
Master
Hi ..

Do you do any self protection work?

How do you know the e.t stuff is negative?

When I awakened at a certain point I had a lot of e.t. visitations and I found myself aware of being on space ships also ..

Some energies were not so nice but some humans you meet down the street are not so nice either .. lol ..

x daz x
Old 25-06-2019, 10:39 AM
Master
Good to know and make others aware, thanks.
Old 13-07-2019, 03:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Wow I'm sorry this happened to you