Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-05-2019, 09:42 PM
Seeker
A memory from far away...

Hello everyone.
I am old on boards, rarely post.

But sometimes I have that urge to ask questions because I usually don't share things like that in real life.

This happened around ten years ago. I was in high-school, around the age of 16. Now I am 27...but until this very day, I keep thinking about that event.

I am not religious. I do believe, however, in something beyond me. It is enough for me to feel that there is something which can easily overpower all I am, and at the same time, I dislike that idea, ahaha.

I had to say that, just to note that I did not even for a moment believed I lived more than one life. Although, I have heard stories about other people prior to my experience. But dismissed the idea of me being an old soul.

Now, onto the story.

Funny enough, it happened in my bathroom. I was washing my face, nothing in particular occupied my mind at that point and time. Just simply, washing my face. However, the moment I lifted myself away from the sink to glance at the mirror - my head span.

I couldn't hear, I couldn't see. Just for a split of a second. The running water was something I could no longer register.

I felt smoke in the air. My eyes glued to the ground, my feet were "sinking" in the muddy surface. It was a real commotion. I looked around, there were many people. I grew confused and my vision blurred again. Next moment, I was standing in a room - dim light spread around.

There was a bed, one of these king-size beds. I remember it was hard to move from my spot, I felt like I was glued there. I could not look around, my head was fixated to the bed. The dark red curtains were getting in the way.

I remember that the atmosphere was heavy and sorrowful. A young man's hand reached from the side of the bed to hold an old hand. I noticed a very big ring on the hand of the dying person. I said "dying" because his hand was about to let go forever.

At that moment, I heard a promise - "I will find you again, my King. I promise."

Next...everything span again. I could see scenery changes, cities and towns - time passed before my eyes, places changed before my eyes.

Once I came to it... I was breathing heavily, felt like I was to vomit. I also remember I felt depressed, sorrow I cannot explain.

It's been ten years now. Sometimes I recall that promise, I cannot lie it makes me smile. It makes me smile because it sounded sincere, but makes me sad too.

I tried some things, like self-hypnosis and meditation...couldn't really do anything about it. So, I dismissed the idea once again. It probably was something I saw in my past life and had nothing to do with me. Or it was just my brain acting weird on me, while I was feeling sick.

But...for the past few months, I have had that very deep, very strong urge in my veins and bones - I have to know. I feel the urge of knowing my past life/lives. I do not know how to explain it, but I feel I am to make a big mistake if I do not remember. Really, I cannot explain that feeling.

Do you know, by any chance, what should I do? I am truly lost.
Thank you.
Old 03-05-2019, 02:52 AM
Master

i can only tell you my experience... I don't much get 'visions' from within but the so-called 'real' world is an endless source of inspiration. Perhaps, it will become clearer if you pay attention to things around you. Starting with told stories for example tv, books. For example, I have someone in this life I call the 'last favorite female'... she was really good for me. I mean really good for me. But I learned a lot about our relationship in past lives when I was given a specific movie to watch.

I don't know if that will work for you, if you try it and it works you will know
Old 05-05-2019, 11:55 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i can only tell you my experience... I don't much get 'visions' from within but the so-called 'real' world is an endless source of inspiration. Perhaps, it will become clearer if you pay attention to things around you. Starting with told stories for example tv, books. For example, I have someone in this life I call the 'last favorite female'... she was really good for me. I mean really good for me. But I learned a lot about our relationship in past lives when I was given a specific movie to watch.

I don't know if that will work for you, if you try it and it works you will know

Thank you for your reply!
This...will be very hard for me. I am a criminologists, you can imagine I stumble upon different stories, different emotions, different information. From funny to dark. I am not sure I can distinguish which is truly a message to me and which is due to the type of field I am in.

Same with people. The range of people I have met is wide, I mean, truly wide. So, you can say I had a lot of stories, books, meetings, movies and suchlike - however, I am also blind to what exactly should I get from the mishmash of reality I am in. ;/

Thank you again!
Old 05-05-2019, 08:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirara
Thank you for your reply!
This...will be very hard for me. I am a criminologists, you can imagine I stumble upon different stories, different emotions, different information. From funny to dark. I am not sure I can distinguish which is truly a message to me and which is due to the type of field I am in.

Same with people. The range of people I have met is wide, I mean, truly wide. So, you can say I had a lot of stories, books, meetings, movies and suchlike - however, I am also blind to what exactly should I get from the mishmash of reality I am in. ;/

Thank you again!

it can be really confusing especially when you start thinking about it... usually I try to go with my first reaction just to make it easier.
Old 05-05-2019, 10:58 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
it can be really confusing especially when you start thinking about it... usually I try to go with my first reaction just to make it easier.

Are you not worried it may be biased? As in, if you want to see something, you will, eventually, see it.
Old 06-05-2019, 02:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirara
Are you not worried it may be biased? As in, if you want to see something, you will, eventually, see it.

I spend a lot of time, tearing stuff down. Sigh. But I guess you are right if you just go into it it is very easy to think whatever it is you want. OTOH it isn't a picnic, not letting yourself believe in nice things.

I've spent a *lot* of time in wishful thinking BTW. any more I hate it...
Old 13-05-2019, 11:56 AM
Guide
Wow! What a vision, gave me goosebumps. I got the feeling that this vision was a promise you made in a previous life. Something that was happening in your environment at the time of this vision triggered the memory of an obligation you must fulfill or feel compelled to fulfill.

I met a soulmate in my 20s. We instantly connected. I trusted him like no other only after knowing him for a few hours. I didn’t understand it, but we both felt so connected. We spent several days together before he had to return to his home state. When we hugged good-bye, the words “What are we going to do?” came spontaneously out of my mouth. I shocked myself because that was totally out of character for me. I didn’t understand why I said that.

Seven years later, I started having dreams about him out of the blue. I bought a past life CD by Brian Weiss, Mirrors of Time. I focused on this man when I would do the meditation. It took about ten tries. I finally had a vision that showed us in a past life.

It was about 1600s. His family was very wealthy and he was arranged to marry some woman he didn’t know. We were deeply in love. The day we found out, we were heartbroken and arranged to meet after dark in a courtyard. I was so heartbroken. We hugged and kissed and cried. I remember looking at him in the dark, and his eyes were full of sadness. I said to him, “What are we going to do?”

I made a point to reconnect with him after that. I found him again and we worked out the past life issue of forced separation. We still love each other, but now there’s no intense sadness. Try the CD. It saved my sanity.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella