Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-10-2015, 07:10 PM
Seeker

Throat chakra.

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone has some advice for clearing or helping the energy flow through my throat chakra again. I've been fairly skeptical of chakras, especially before I started learning about spirituality, but I'm almost positive some physical pain I have been experiencing is because something is blocking or hindering my throat chakra. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :)
Old 16-10-2015, 09:31 PM
Master

Use a ritual like the circuation of white light /middle piller to activate /clear all of them .
Old 17-10-2015, 10:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by (im)perfectdream1794
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone has some advice for clearing or helping the energy flow through my throat chakra again. I've been fairly skeptical of chakras, especially before I started learning about spirituality, but I'm almost positive some physical pain I have been experiencing is because something is blocking or hindering my throat chakra. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :)
When you speak, speak as truthful and honest as possible.
Old 18-10-2015, 12:07 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello,

Clearing your chakras is a good practice. It's my favorite chakra to work with because it deals with communication. I personally feel our words have a lot of power in them, so choose your words wisely I always say.

I also personally believe that some of our illness are festered through suppresed emotions, However, I strongly feel once you start feeling physical pain, it's time to visit a health professional. For me, it's an indication that you let it get to far.

The weather is changing and there is a lot of throat infections I have found. My lymph nodes are swollen because I know I need antibiotics. Trust me, no amount of candle lighting or mediation is going to take the pain away. So, check with a doctor if you can. It could also be a tooth problem and you have no idea.

The throat chakra is blue in color. If you can use a blue candle, that would probably empower the practice, however, a white candle will do as it's universal. You can buy those cheap stick candles for less than 50 cents or you can buy a fancy chakra candle, which I do mainly for collection purposes. Here is one I bought recently for less than 4 bucks. I would google how to cleanse chakras, there are TONS of information our there. I suggest to pick a positive yet strong affirmation while meditating [see pic below]

Old 20-10-2015, 11:12 PM
Seeker

Thanks all, looks like I have some more research to do! I know this chakra has a lot to do with communication, but was unaware being honest and truthful could help clear it.
Old 21-10-2015, 11:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by (im)perfectdream1794

I really like sound therapies.

"Change is the only constant."
Old 22-10-2015, 05:38 PM
Seeker

That sounds interesting, didn't know you could do sound therapy for chakras
Old 22-10-2015, 07:58 PM
Guide
Sound therapies are great. Stretching the area of the chakra can help open the area up for more energy flow.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 12-11-2015, 12:22 PM
Pathfinder

My chronic problem.

Stretching the neck helps. Try not to overburden yourself with how others think and get off the net often especially the caustic areas.

Try to focus on the heart instead.
Old 12-11-2015, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
When you speak, speak as truthful and honest as possible.
THIS!!!

The Vishuddhi Chakra is associated with speech and the intent of it.

If this Chakra becomes blocked, it's usually due to foul language, lying or saying things to hurt another.

To clear blockages in this Chakra, one must observe mouna (silence) at regular intervals and only speak kindly, respectfully and truthfully to others.

Aum Namah Shivaya