Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-05-2016, 03:01 PM
Master

When tf say they don't love you

How can you get over that tf say they don't over you, want you, are through with you because you have problems and they're hurt, and then, when you talk, you sort it out and amends are made, then, they change the tune to they love you, wanna hold you, act like nothing ever happened!!! But they threw you to the bin! And what they said! And then, they are like it's as it was and they do things, and talk to you like they've never have a long time.
How do you get over that????? Would tf do that? Aren't they supposed to love you ANYWAY?
How can you get over they threw you to the bin when it didn't suit them and the problems could've should've been dealt with long tine before. Easily. How can you get over they quickly change to nothing happened all is like usual?????
Old 02-05-2016, 03:14 PM
Master
"supposed to" is a reflection of expectation.
expectations are limits on acceptability -- conditions.
what you're working on is your own unconditional expression (of love/ of self).
your power is over yourself; don't place the responsibility elsewhere.
forgive yourself for having created an incident that was distressing.
forgive yourself for being distressed over your creation.
Old 02-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Master

But a TF how can they say they love you and all that comes with it to next discard you, to then be like the first? Are we not on a plane where 3d unawakened are then and where there's no tf love? When you have that strong connection, how can you? Does it happen this way even then???

The one the only one the TF.. They say and do that.. I mean, a normal 3d relation would be easy to get over when that's done and sad but a TF???!
Old 02-05-2016, 03:32 PM
Master
your power is without limit.
you [can] create the situations that you endure;
and/or you can deny that you have created those situations.
before making peace with "other", be at peace with yourself.
in a TF relationship, there is no "other" (imo).
Old 02-05-2016, 03:56 PM
Master

I don't deny any created situation no, I have seen and taken the responsibility I'm not the one to get afraid of that. I am at peace more than him, always been the case. There will always be problems and things to work on yes.
For the most part it's him that's not been or are in peace because of his past. I've been helping him.
But, that he could say those things to me... There's a point where your heart breaks when they do such. And then, go on like it's OK?!? Like nothing happened and I'm just gonna be over it and kiss?! It broke my heart! I never thought he could say such to me and certainly not go back, like nothing ever happened.
Old 02-05-2016, 04:14 PM
Master
Marie, when it gets to the point where you are rehashing things over and over, the same issues, nothing changes, and things never ever get resolved, then it's time to simply move on. Get out of the relationship and find someone who will treat you the way you want to be treated. Even a few months of this unhealthy relationship environment would be too much, and you've been dealing with it for years. Enough is enough. Make the break.

And if you are not going to make the break, you need to realize that it's your decision to stay that is creating the problem for you. It is no longer him about him and his behavior; it is you and your reluctance to make those changes in your life. At some point you need to stop blaming him, and accept that it's all on you. You are the one doing this to yourself by choosing to hang around.
Old 02-05-2016, 04:26 PM
Master

But now he's all kiss kiss nothing happened? I was kinda prepared to accept it, and now???? He's changed. Like nothing's happened. Which changed me too. And yet somewhere I don't know where I have him. I know I love him, but he broke my heart. And now he wanna be like we were, and how I wanted him to as it's been in the start! It's just.. He hurt me..
Old 02-05-2016, 05:39 PM
Suspended
Master
Haha sorry Baile, so ironic ... ("find someone better", but who is better than twin flame?)

Well, I suggest standing your ground and tell NO to him. He will need to face his biggest fears. I have the same experience. If you want to talk about it, I can in private. I will not openly talk about my experience because he is in this too.
Old 02-05-2016, 08:07 PM
Experiencer
Reply to taurusnsane

Haha, I agree so much with this statement, Taurus. You're right. Being part of a TF union is not something that can be understood without experiencing it first-hand. It just does not adhere to normal logic and relationship "rules." There is not another person out there who is the other part of your soul. A harmonious soul mate relationship? Quite likely. But a twin flame? No.
Old 02-05-2016, 08:15 PM
Master

O lol it's funny but if the soulmate doesn't give up or is negative then, you have a problem:). So true tf is LIFE to me that's why what he said to me I can't get over.