Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-11-2011, 11:22 AM
angelwhispers

Angel1 azrael, uriel, ariel, raziel

I was introduced to 4 archangels in meditation who told me they will be working with me for awhile.
I know there's a thread on Azrael. Have any of you worked with Uriel, Ariel or Raziel? They each gave me specific reasons why they are here but the meeting was brief. Just wondering what others experiences were.
Old 14-11-2011, 03:52 PM
angelwhispers

Ariel came through alone today talking about thoughts and manifestations. She was a very quiet reserved energy that radiates a very soft pink color.
Old 14-11-2011, 06:01 PM
AngelicOrin

Out of them, I work with Uriel the most. He helps me spiritually grow and with my university studies, he has a firey and fierce energy about him which intimidate people. But really he is a big teddy bear.
Old 14-11-2011, 11:34 PM
Knower
Thats beautiful :) sorry I cant offer any advice but wanted to say that I named my daughter Ariel :)
Old 14-11-2011, 11:43 PM
nightowl

My guardian angel is Ariel, she has been with me all my life and has revealed herself through the lion symbol. When she wants to let me know she is there she taps on a glass and I hear the distinct tinkle sound, it is really cool when she does that...
Old 15-11-2011, 12:24 AM
mattie

AAs & AMs

Doreen Virtue has a book, AAs & AMs, that gives descriptions & other useful information about 78 spiritual beings from various cultures & belief systems.

http://www.amazon.com/Archangels-Asc.../dp/1401900631
Old 15-11-2011, 12:36 AM
nightowl

There are many interesting views out there on angels give them all a shot and see which ones speak to you.
Old 15-11-2011, 12:46 AM
angelwhispers

i've read many of doreen's books. i think have some good info but i always feel there is something more, if that makes sense.
Old 15-11-2011, 12:48 AM
angelwhispers

nightowl what a wonderful way for your guardian angel to let you know they are around
Old 15-11-2011, 12:55 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwhispers
i've read many of doreen's books. i think have some good info but i always feel there is something more, if that makes sense.

This make perfect sense... for me with spiritual matters there is information out there to give you some guidelines and to explain how others experience such things but like you say 'that something more' is 'your' experience with such things. As you experience it the 'more' will come. Have fun...