Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-12-2018, 08:02 AM
Newbie ;)

How I'm healing WITHIN my twin flame connection

So this is just a a few tips I've picked up on while experiencing the twin flame journey. If this doesn't resonate well with you please don't hesitate to ignore this although this has been really helpful in my own journey.

Tip 1: Feel the pain, and don't judge it. If the pain is emmense and you're struggling to function, try to set aside some time (this is normally a day for me) where you don't function because you can't. You feel like staying in bed, stay in bed. Allow yourself to fully immerse yourself in whatever it is you body desires. When you allow yourself to genuinely feel this way, eventually your body tires of the feeling (though the time it takes to reach this point different from person to person) and you will naturally desire healing and self improvement

Tip 2: Seek out you higher twin flame. My relationship with my higher twin, which is essentially the higher self of the soul we both share, is as perfect as I desire our 3D relationship to be. I'll confess, I only manage to feel this relationship with my higher twin flame after a year or so after the initial meeting. It took quite a bit of surrendering, prayer and therapy in the beginning (if you're going the therapy route, I suggest finding someone with whom you can talk about twin flames with). My higher twin is my guardian angel. Whenever the pain from the 3D relationship with my twin seeps in, I try to take comfort in my higher twin as much as possible. As a visual person, I like to visualize my twins face when connecting to this energy. You'll be surprised at how much healing this can actually bring to not only your 3D twin flame relationship, but how much healing it can actually bring to yourself as well as your loved ones.

TIP 3: Don't be afraid to live your life. As emotionally traumatizing as this journey can be, when you are dedicated to using this connection for healing in all it's magnificent ways, you will feel that desire to live life once again (even if you've never felt that way). If this being out a physical union with your twin, you are highly blessed. If not, you are still highly blessed because you will have been giving the tools as well as clarity to really design or redesign the life you want. And you know what else, your twin will too because the healing you experience also positively affects your twin.
Old 27-12-2018, 10:34 PM
Seeker

Bro Can you take my number and text me ?
Old 28-12-2018, 06:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThenextLew
Bro Can you take my number and text me ?

Yep yep. Check PM's
Old 28-12-2018, 11:04 PM
Seeker

I love reading this
Old 29-12-2018, 05:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HannibalLovesYou
So this is just a a few tips I've picked up on while experiencing the twin flame journey. If this doesn't resonate well with you please don't hesitate to ignore this although this has been really helpful in my own journey.

Tip 1: Feel the pain, and don't judge it. If the pain is emmense and you're struggling to function, try to set aside some time (this is normally a day for me) where you don't function because you can't. You feel like staying in bed, stay in bed. Allow yourself to fully immerse yourself in whatever it is you body desires. When you allow yourself to genuinely feel this way, eventually your body tires of the feeling (though the time it takes to reach this point different from person to person) and you will naturally desire healing and self improvement

Tip 2: Seek out you higher twin flame. My relationship with my higher twin, which is essentially the higher self of the soul we both share, is as perfect as I desire our 3D relationship to be. I'll confess, I only manage to feel this relationship with my higher twin flame after a year or so after the initial meeting. It took quite a bit of surrendering, prayer and therapy in the beginning (if you're going the therapy route, I suggest finding someone with whom you can talk about twin flames with). My higher twin is my guardian angel. Whenever the pain from the 3D relationship with my twin seeps in, I try to take comfort in my higher twin as much as possible. As a visual person, I like to visualize my twins face when connecting to this energy. You'll be surprised at how much healing this can actually bring to not only your 3D twin flame relationship, but how much healing it can actually bring to yourself as well as your loved ones.

TIP 3: Don't be afraid to live your life. As emotionally traumatizing as this journey can be, when you are dedicated to using this connection for healing in all it's magnificent ways, you will feel that desire to live life once again (even if you've never felt that way). If this being out a physical union with your twin, you are highly blessed. If not, you are still highly blessed because you will have been giving the tools as well as clarity to really design or redesign the life you want. And you know what else, your twin will too because the healing you experience also positively affects your twin.

What you say about the journey is the whole truth and nothing but the truth, it hurts because I really want to say look, this is what you can't see. Yet, I know that it is not for me to tell him that as he stands there seeing me as the enemy then that is what I will be. I feel often that I work better when we are not together and he thinks that too... Yup, I cry tears ... mostly because we are conditioned to think that being with someone is what we need. However the truth is that for me it's to know that it has been tough, that I do need space and that I am going to take it.