Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 09-03-2014, 08:07 PM
Experiencer
EFT & Menopause

Hi!

How can you tap for menopause symptoms relief? I have not find anything on the subject though menopause is a real bother for most women ... I've attended the 2014 EFT online summit and though many subjects were worked on, menopause was not one of them.

Thanks for your insights

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)
Old 23-04-2014, 05:28 PM
Master
Hi Shalimar. well dear eft could certainly help with something like menopause, as I think it can help with pretty much anything however, if you are experience menopause symptoms, I think it means that you are not very healthy. I know most women get menopause symptoms, but naturally it is supposed to be a calm transition for us. that is if it's even supposed to happen?
jk I don't know hehe but that's a possibility. Our periods are not supposed to be painful either.. So, how is your diet and your lifestyle in general? Are you eating organic trustworthy real foods full of nutrients and making sure you get a wide spectrum of them especially b vitamins which are very important and at least b12 harder to get in food nowadays? Are you drinking purified water out of glass containers? staying away from things like microwaves and not spending too much time with cell phones or computers in your lap or on your hip? Are your personal and household care products nontoxic? These are all very valid and important and sadly it's too easy to poison ourselves these days, we have to seek out brands and companies that genuinely care about people and don't want to poison them like the mainstream giant ones do.. Organic organic organic.. it just means natural and not messed up with a bunch of carcinogenic chemicals.. another thing of importance is your digestive system, and immune system as the lil bacterias in your guts govern a lot and are one of the first casualties.. making your own fermented vegetables is a primo way to solve this issue. and they offer other great nutritive properties. well there are many many things we can do and not do. One of the things I find interesting about eft is that it has helped me to see things I didn't before. sometimes it's instant, sometimes it occurs profoundly but we don't know if we can contribute it to tapping or what..

but anyway dear, I hope that you are healthy in general. take care of yourself. and use eft for anything and everything you want! It really is a miracle tool, but you know it can't instantly turn poisons into posies so with anything it's best to make the best choices we can to begin with
Old 18-01-2016, 08:25 PM
Experiencer
You could tap on general health. Also, you can say your own words, not just someone else's scripts. Also, try EMDR therapy, which is even easier than EFT to do yourself (even though creator says not to do it yourself.)
Also try herbs such as Fo-ti (He Shou Wu) or other tonic herbs. For hot flashes try Lugol's solution, since it seems to be connected with thyroid, and iodide might help with that.
Old 24-01-2016, 04:21 PM
Experiencer
Thank you Sapphirez and joyfirst and sorry I was to answer your posts with such delay. I"ve not been visiting the forum for ages, life does get in the way.
I'm doing a lot better with my menopause symptoms. I found out what was working for me and what was not... some herbs are not good for everyone like "black cohosh" and I pinned point that carbs are triggering hot flashes for me. I'm still looking into EFT and found an ebook that I bought, but didn't get a chance yet to try it.
I'm not familiar at all with EMDR therapy, so i'm gonna take a look online ;)

Blessings

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Old 24-01-2016, 04:25 PM
Master

I struggle on / off with menopause symptoms, i think I'm more perimenopause then menopause. I had a series of hot flashes and missed periods but that's passed.

Things that help are the knowing that I'm shedding the youth and moving into the "crone" phase of my life, the age of wisdom and maturity. I find that quite exciting. The crone word has lost its meaning.

The other thing, I am very very sensitive and so pills - such as black cohosh sent my moods very random. I work better with tinctures, putting into water and drinking throughout the day. Agnus Castus has been brilliant.
Old 25-01-2016, 07:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
... The crone word has lost its meaning....

Indeed! we live in a society that shun from that season of life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
... i think I'm more perimenopause then menopause.

I'm now in menopause, i found out that to be in menopause you have to have gone a full year without periods and then, to be totally sure you take a blood test. It does get better as you settled down into menopause.

Quote:
I work better with tinctures, putting into water and drinking throughout the day. Agnus Castus has been brilliant.

way to go! we all have to figure out what works best for us there's no "one size, fits all" ;) I think that's another good side of this season as it forces us to look even deeper into ourselves.