Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 20-02-2012, 01:14 AM
Master
psycho:
Quote:
Also quicknote, when the bible says Christ will come again, it means Christ consiousness. On dec. 21/ 2012, most of us willl become spiritually enlightened like we did 13k years ago, and have a better understanding of the soul.

Whats to understand? We are more and other than physical, material, in this "Construct", of space/time.

Perhaps, the, "Rapture" should be in a separate thread.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-03-2013, 05:47 AM
Master
I don't believe in "global" conversion to some abstract "Hippie Consciousness".

It is an invasion of free will and it takes the Higher Forces a long time to influence and evolve mankind through his free will.

I am so glad 12/21/12 is over. We don't have to hear that stuff anymore.

I wonder how many authors gave up after 12/22/12?

Poor devils. What will they write next?
Old 14-10-2013, 11:16 PM
Seeker

Quote:

Hallelujah my Friend!
Old 15-10-2013, 01:17 AM
Master
Humanity was not enlightened 13,000 years ago.

Humanity may have had just as much knowledge as we do now discovering nails and sandal prints over 100,000 years old!

But human consciousness has not changed.

The only thing that has had it's ups and downs is technology.

Human beings nowadays and human beings 2,000 years ago during the Christian Era are in fact scientifically and mentally proven to be the same.

Human nature doesn't change.

Have there been enlightened individuals? Surely. Buddha, Confucius, anyone preaching the Golden Rule. These are men of Wisdom.

But has the world at large been enlightened? No.
Old 17-10-2013, 04:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I don't believe in "global" conversion to some abstract "Hippie Consciousness".

It is an invasion of free will and it takes the Higher Forces a long time to influence and evolve mankind through his free will.

Short sighted of you.

"More proof of the matrix universe, we are living in a computer simulation and could be inside another computer simulation and another.
I found this article, "Physicists May Have Evidence Universe Is A Computer Simulation"

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/10/11/physicists-may-have-evide_n_1957777.html

The Mayan calendar was also mathematically accurate, and signaled a change, and a new paradigm which we are now in.

The above link also is about Biblical prophecy.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 18-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Master
There is a program running, or, a "Script".

Old 19-04-2014, 05:56 PM
Master
Physicists are closer to discovering that we live in a "Multiverse" vs. a program.

String Theory is becoming closer to the truth than anything else. This solves a lot of problems and unifies all laws in the universe into one law called "string theory".

There are or were universes before our universe. Depending on how many "dimensions" these other universes possess isn't known yet.

I can imagine these universes existing in 4 dimensions and higher. I think the material universe is the only universe that has a 3rd-dimension which is technically the lowest dimension to comprehend.

This means that there could be life in these other dimensions/universes. It wouldn't be physical life.

The Eastern term "astral" is the closest assumption of what these bodies of life would inhabit. Pure-energy bodies or what a religion calls "spirit-body".

Michio Kaku isn't to be regarded as the smartest physicist but he is a good poster child for the String Theory. He has a lot of books on this even though I find his "Future-esque books" to be kinda far fetched.

There is a script but the script is something set into motion from the Big Bang. Every since the first burst of light everything has been designed.

But now scientists think that despite this pre-design and script which exploded from the Bang there is room for change and free will, or free will on the level of lifeforms.

I actually feel that majority of us are new souls in comparison to other dimensions and worlds. New souls in general to the age of this universe. Angels and archangels are spirits of a greatly ancient period before this Universe was even a thought. That is why they are so set in their ways of good, neutral, evil, and extremely evil or demonic.

I always felt that God purposely begat the Physical universe yet infused with his Christ-Self (Logos) to give a new playground to new souls, or his 2nd Children (physical-incarnate beings).

I know...too much info for a small conversation. Just had to put that out there.
Old 19-04-2014, 10:08 PM
Ammy, I do wish you lived in my city and we could go out each week
for a bite and talk like this.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Master
Same here Miss Hepburn. Same here
Old 01-05-2014, 12:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valus
Jesus embraced the Holy Spirit and became Jesus Christ. In the same way, -- or, rather, in his own way, -- Siddhartha embraced it, and became Siddhartha Christ; the Buddha. Christ is The Higher Self, and when you grow into your higher self, no matter what your first name may be, your last name (and the last name by which you will ever be known) will always be Christ; the Anointed.

Jesus may be your teacher, but Christ is within you. Regardless of who your teacher may be, or what spiritual tradition you may follow, the peak at which all souls arrive, and from which they regard the whole of Creation, is the same. Though our teachers may be men, and our paths may be man-made, the wisdom is from God, and it is God within us who comprehends it.
Some people don't believe in God at all. They have nothing to do with this.

Interfaith is about learning about different religions and respecting their differences. It isn't about putting all religions under the umbrella of your own belief system.