Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 03:12 AM
Seeker
Dearest Kundalini,

Such a stir you are causing here. That's how special you are, and I'm not left behind in showing you my love.

You were the first being I had contact with here in the forum. And the few chats we had together were so insightful and simple at the same time, but always so helpful. I thank you so much for that.

You have a gift to get to the heart of others so easily. You reach our core in such a simple way, it is very easy to trust you.

I was sad first, but I am not anymore since I know you are not leaving, you are already part of this and you will always be, and besides I'm sure you will come back.

I let you go in happiness knowing that you will share that which you've given to us here with others and that is so wonderful.

You live in my heart in a very special place, I bless you Kundalini!

Merry meet, merry part and merry meet again!

In love and light forever,

Azul/Octarine

P.S. Look what you've done in such a short time. Friends forever, I love you!

Old 03-05-2007, 09:15 AM
elaine

Thank you for your advise and helping me along the path, love from the new one elaine xx
Old 03-05-2007, 10:02 AM
Pounamu

Hi and goodbye, Kundalini... I will remember your name for many a day...

I daresay we will meet again, as you are a part of myself... in the meantime, have fun wherever you elect to go in the Universe! Namaste!

Pounamu
Old 03-05-2007, 11:03 AM
Knower
Kundalini, I have been away for a few days, and am totally shocked to read this thread and find out that you are leaving!!!

However, we all evolve and our focus changes, and I know that you would not have taken the decision to leave lightly, so I wish you all the best, friend.

I know that wherever you go you will bring wisdom and light. Our loss will be someone else's gain, and so the circle continues

Thanks for all your knowledge and support, and for your activities as a SF staff member.

Good luck in whatever you do, and remember, the future is bright (though not necessarily orange!). You'll be remembered here for a very long time.

Love and Light
Jeremy
Old 03-05-2007, 11:34 AM
GomezTheHampster

Hey Bucko,

What's this I hear about Kundalini resigning his staff position and leaving? I thought all important decisions had to be approved by me. So who is going to be in charge of removing the wax from my Gouda? This is totally unacceptable Mr. K! But since I'm about 50 times smaller than you, I guess I'll have to tough it out and say, "Good Luck"!! You're as cheesey as they come.

Gomez
Old 04-05-2007, 04:29 AM
kundalini

Hi Dream Angel, I know you have really good intentions but I assure you, I really will be popping in from time to time. Thank you for your kind words.

Hi chi chi, thank you for your blessings, they are really very much appreciated!

Hi ashti, thank you for your wonderful comments about the forum; they too are also much appreciated.

Hi angel, I have really enjoyed our chats in the chat room; they have always been entertaining, interesting and above all, fun! I will miss the banter between yourself and chi chi - it was worth popping in the chat room jus' to watch you two banter! :) I'm really pleased to hear that you are feeling positive about things; that is how it should be. Thank you again and thank you also for the comments about the site.

Hi Octarine, WOW, thank you for your beautiful comments! They were truly spoke from the heart and I am very pleased to be on the receiving end of them. I have always enjoyed our chats immensely and I wish you all the best in your healing venture. Truly, you are gifted in such areas. Thank you again.

Hi elaine, thanks for your kind comments. I have immensely enjoyed talking with you about crystals and the like. Thank you.

Hi Pounamu, it's really good to hear from you and thank you very much for your comments! You have always provided thought-provoking viewpoints and I have really enjoyed some of our discussions! Thanks again.

Hi jeremy67, it is also great to hear from you too! I have not spoke with you in quite some time but I do recall you were one of the very first members I had a discussion with, when I first joined here! So, thank you for all the great discussions and always bringing a new viewpoint to them. Thank you.

I wish you all the very best of good luck!

:)
Closed Thread